Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Family reunion. Mornigstar and royal family.

Nicolae Carpathia

"Now then, if everyone was supposedly invited, why wasn't I?" She stands at the entrance, overlooking all of the supposed guests that have come to join in on the "fun". AShe was begining to get angry and, hence, her eyes and markings had begun to make the transition to a red hue rather than her traditional blue coloration. However, it wasn't long before she regained herself and her appearance returned to normal. She began to walk towards the host of the party. She towered over him, saring down with her usual exxpression-less face. She waited for his repsonce.

(I apologise for not warning you first, but I was just so bored, I had to do something....so here I am. And, seeing as your Celestia's sister, I'm your sister aswell. SURPRISE! Though our characters seem to clash a bit...)

(not to be rude or anything, but what level is this roleplay supposedly?)

Hold on your my other sister, My mom let her rest in peace. never told me about you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on your my other sister, My mom let her rest in peace. never told me about you.

Lady Esme continued to stare down at him, only barely holding back her other half. "Well now, you see....your mother abandoned me almost immediately after birth," she paused, allowing her words to sink into effect, "I only surived because of sheer coincidance. She's always favored her youngest you know, little brother." She was quite obviousely having a hard time holding back ehr hatred for her dear mother. However, their reationship was not a common one. Esme descided that it would be best not to mention the reason of her parent's demise.

(perdon me for the short posts)

(edited)

Lady Esme continued to stare down at him, only barely holding back her other half. "Well now, you see....your mother abandoned me almost immediately after birth," she paused, allowing her words to sink into effect, "I only surived because of sheer coincidance. She's always favored her youngest you know, little brother." She was quite obviousely having a hard time holding back ehr hatred for her dear mother. However, their reationship was not a common one. Esme descided that it would be best not to mention the reason of her parent's demise.

(perdon me for the short posts)

Morningstars eye's showed with anger but also sadness because he remembered how his father ran out on him and Celestia.

"Looks like you and i have something in common our father isn't around anymore he ran out on the family the last words he ever said to me was,that i was an cruse.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Lady Esme chuckled coldly momentarily and her lips lifted up in what appeared to be a smile. But it quickely fell back down. She was begining to like this younger royalty, but she would never show it. "The only problem with that theory is that I know your father never truly left, because....well....lets just say I know a couple well-kept secrets, hmm?" Her eyes flashed with just a hint of anger, but was quickely returned to it's ordinary brilliance. She had been victorious after all....there was absalutely no need for anger any longer. "Perhaps you would like to meet your neice?" She noticed she was beginning to drift off into her past and descided to change the subject before things got...confontational.

Morningstars eye's showed with anger but also sadness because he remembered how his father ran out on him and Celestia.

"Looks like you and i have something in common our father isn't around anymore he ran out on the family the last words he ever said to me was,that i was an cruse.

Lady Esme chuckled coldly momentarily and her lips lifted up in what appeared to be a smile. But it quickely fell back down. She was begining to like this younger royalty, but she would never show it. "The only problem with that theory is that I know your father never truly left, because....well....lets just say I know a couple well-kept secrets, hmm?" Her eyes flashed with just a hint of anger, but was quickely returned to it's ordinary brilliance. She had been victorious after all....there was absalutely no need for anger any longer. "Perhaps you would like to meet your neice?" She noticed she was beginning to drift off into her past and descided to change the subject before things got...confontational.

Morningstar just looks normal trying not to loss his cool, he smiles. and replies "Would you like some tea?

Esme nearly burst out laughing. He was doing a good job of hiding his anger, but years of watching...observing had trained her eyes to see all the emotion in people's eyes. However, she was poilte and would never insult ehr own brother in such a way, she wouldn't even do that to Celestia. Instead she simply nodded her head and looked off towards the door as Silen walked into the large room. "Silen, darling, please come have some tea with us."

Silen pranced up to them, but a smile never crossed her face. Her voice, however, seemed almost happy, but something about it was chillingly haunting. As though she was simply a child....corrupted. "Yes, mother". She smiled for just a second and her sharp teeth were suddenly vissable, her eyes glinting with what was surely bloodlust. Insanity.

(edited)

Esme nearly burst out laughing. He was doing a good job of hiding his anger, but years of watching...observing had trained her eyes to see all the emotion in people's eyes. However, she was poilte and would never insult ehr own brother in such a way, she wouldn't even do that to Celestia. Instead she simply nodded her head and looked off towards the door as Silen walked into the large room. "Silen, darling, please come have some tea with us."

Silen pranced up to them, but a smile never crossed her face. Her voice, however, seemed almost happy, but something about it was chillingly haunting. As though she was simply a child....corrupted. "Yes, mother". She smiled for just a second and her sharp teeth were suddenly vissable, her eyes glinting with what was surely bloodlust. Insanity.

Morningstar go's and make some tea ,i make 3 cups , i pass out the cups and i sit down. i pull out what looks like an lunar calender but i keep it with me and keeps it hidden. Edited by Prince_Morningstar

(edited)

Lady Esme watched calmly as her brother poured the tea and added the sugar. However, she did not drink any of it. It dawned on her suddenly that this sibling was with Celestia. This sibling had held conversations with her enemy. Lived with the pony who stole her throne. And, as half of her body began to turn red, she started to argue. With herself! "He cant possibly know of our parents end! You cant simply kill him! Theres no possible Way he knows of our birth rights!" She seemed to have to pause in order to think, " Why spare him!? Hell only get in our way!" This continued on for quite some time.

Princess Silen, however, only sat and and warched. Her head was cocked to the side and she was obviousely listening very closely.

(sorry, phone acting stupid)

Morningstar go's and make some tea ,i make 3 cups , i pass out the cups and i sit down. i pull out what looks like an lunar calender but i keep it with me and keeps it hidden.

Edited by ShadowLadyEsme

Lady Esme watched calmly as her brother poured the tea and added the sugar. However, she did not drink any of it. It dawned on her suddenly that this sibling was with Celestia. This sibling had held conversations with her enemy. Lived with the pony who stole her throne. And, as half of her body began to turn red, she started to argue. With herself! "He cant possibly know of our parents end! You cant simply kill him! Theres no possible Way he knows of our birth rights!" She seemed to have to pause in order to think, " Why spare him!? Hell only get in our way!" This continued on for quite some time.

Princess Silen, however, only sat and and warched intently.

Princess Silen, however, only sat and and watched intently. Her head was cocked to the side and she was obvipusely

listening very closely.

(sorry, phone acting stupid)

I begin to feel an shift in balance as if it was to my last i knew fear i simply smiled to look absolutely normal.

i spoke."So, did you come , just to see me, or is this purely by fate? that we meet.

Lady Esme's eyes widened suddenly and she turned her head to look at her younger brother. She tilted her head to the side momentarily before blinking and returning to her ordinary color scheme. "Why, my dear brother, I had forgotten you were here," she paused and chuckled softly, staring down at her tea, "I came beacause I learned of you. So to you....it may have been fate...but I prefer to think of it as a executed plan." She hoped her urlier arguement hadn't made him uncomfortable, if she was ever going to take back her throne, she'd need all the followers she can get. She knew how much royalty meant to the equestrians, and she would do well to remember that. "I don't believe proper introductions have been made. I am Lady Esme, queen of the shadows and Celestia's eldest sibling. You see, I was your parents first, which I assume explains why you didn't recognize me. Silen is my daughter and, hence, your neice. Silen, darling, please greet your unkle properly. I apologise if her....unusual....presance has disturbed you in any way."

Silen nodded soft at her mother's request and stood. She leaned down in a gentle bow, as was customary in greeting an older family member in her kingdom. "A pleasure to meet you, unkle," she chuckled then, but something about her voice seemed very wrong, "May I ask your name?" She sat beside her mother then, lowering her head in a respectfull maner.

Esme watched her daughter with confusion before chuckling softly. "Silen, this is equestria, you need not be so formal."

I begin to feel an shift in balance as if it was to my last i knew fear i simply smiled to look absolutely normal.

i spoke."So, did you come , just to see me, or is this purely by fate? that we meet.

Lady Esme's eyes widened suddenly and she turned her head to look at her younger brother. She tilted her head to the side momentarily before blinking and returning to her ordinary color scheme. "Why, my dear brother, I had forgotten you were here," she paused and chuckled softly, staring down at her tea, "I came beacause I learned of you. So to you....it may have been fate...but I prefer to think of it as a executed plan." She hoped her urlier arguement hadn't made him uncomfortable, if she was ever going to take back her throne, she'd need all the followers she can get. She knew how much royalty meant to the equestrians, and she would do well to remember that. "I don't believe proper introductions have been made. I am Lady Esme, queen of the shadows and Celestia's eldest sibling. You see, I was your parents first, which I assume explains why you didn't recognize me. Silen is my daughter and, hence, your neice. Silen, darling, please greet your unkle properly. I apologise if her....unusual....presance has disturbed you in any way."

Silen nodded soft at her mother's request and stood. She leaned down in a gentle bow, as was customary in greeting an older family member in her kingdom. "A pleasure to meet you, unkle," she chuckled then, but something about her voice seemed very wrong, "May I ask your name?" She sat beside her mother then, lowering her head in a respectfull maner.

Esme watched her daughter with confusion before chuckling softly. "Silen, this is equestria, you need not be so formal."

I look at Silen, and i replied but in an soft tender voice."I am Morningstar , it's nice to meet you.

I look at my sister and speak. but before i had an chance to my daughter came in.she looked an lot like me except she had green eyes. I look over to my daughter and speak as low as i can. "Get back to your studies evening star. She stood there defiantly i had no choice but to introduce her . "sister this is my daughter evening star. evening star came and sat down right next to me.

Esme watched the child closely, her enormous wings folded into her sides. Her head was raised in the traditional canterlot position, though something was obviousely off. "I apologise if I'm a little out of practice. It has been....quite some time...since I've returned to Canterlot." She chuckled coldly, staring off at the tombs of her mother and father. She seemed to zone out then, thinking deeply and mutting a single sentance, "I wonder what they burried in there without the bodies..." She caught herself suddenly and covered her mouth as though she had made a slight grammar mistake or something else of lesser meaning. She looked down at her daughter then and sighed softly, leaning in to whisper in her ear, "Silen, my child, I miss seeing you like this. It's been so long since you've been in public in your main form." She moved her head away from her daughter and smiled. Genuinely smiled. That was, untill her markings became suddenly red once more, "How dare you lose your cover?!?!?!" It wasn't long before her markings returned to their ordinary color (AGAIN).

Silen, however, seemed compleely unscaved and maybe even calm at seeing her mother's outburst. She was smart enough to know that this rarey happened when she was home. When she wasn't so uneasy. "I'll have to apologise ofr my mother, she's quite a bit nervous." Silen laughed, though her teeth flashed in the light and her swee laugh seemed to morph into something much darker. She licked ehr lips softly and looked up at her mother. "Mother, do equestrians eat meat?"

I look at Silen, and i replied but in an soft tender voice."I am Morningstar , it's nice to meet you.

I look at my sister and speak. but before i had an chance to my daughter came in.she looked an lot like me except she had green eyes. I look over to my daughter and speak as low as i can. "Get back to your studies evening star. She stood there defiantly i had no choice but to introduce her . "sister this is my daughter evening star. evening star came and sat down right next to me.

(confusing, right?)

Esme watched the child closely, her enormous wings folded into her sides. Her head was raised in the traditional canterlot position, though something was obviousely off. "I apologise if I'm a little out of practice. It has been....quite some time...since I've returned to Canterlot." She chuckled coldly, staring off at the tombs of her mother and father. She seemed to zone out then, thinking deeply and mutting a single sentance, "I wonder what they burried in there without the bodies..." She caught herself suddenly and covered her mouth as though she had made a slight grammar mistake or something else of lesser meaning. She looked down at her daughter then and sighed softly, leaning in to whisper in her ear, "Silen, my child, I miss seeing you like this. It's been so long since you've been in public in your main form." She moved her head away from her daughter and smiled. Genuinely smiled. That was, untill her markings became suddenly red once more, "How dare you lose your cover?!?!?!" It wasn't long before her markings returned to their ordinary color (AGAIN).

Silen, however, seemed compleely unscaved and maybe even calm at seeing her mother's outburst. She was smart enough to know that this rarey happened when she was home. When she wasn't so uneasy. "I'll have to apologise ofr my mother, she's quite a bit nervous." Silen laughed, though her teeth flashed in the light and her swee laugh seemed to morph into something much darker. She licked ehr lips softly and looked up at her mother. "Mother, do equestrians eat meat?"

(confusing, right?)

i look at evening star but i look at her in way telling her to stay quite.

I pick up my tea cup and i just take an sip. till Evening star had to say something to Esme. Evening star looks at Esme then at me. then she finally speaks . " I don't see how you and Morningstar are related. My eyes widen with anger my own child just disrespected her elders. i get up and i bring her back to her set back into her set. look at Esme."I am sorry for evening stars behavior. i begin to look vary worried.

Lady Esme chuckled softly. "It's quite all right, she has a right to know why we appear so different, if anything," She looked at the younge shild and her eyes flashed momentarily, showing a sudden warning her father was sure to miss. "I am your father's oldest sibling and, when I was born, I was born with these unusual markings." She lifted her arm in emphasis. "Your grandmother abandoned me in a forest, where I was forced to fend for myself. Oh, but I obviousely survived, correct, because I'm here right now. Then you know what happened, child? I created my own kingdom. Full of ponies just like you. But then what? You wanna know a secret? I spent years plotting against your dear sweet grandparents. And one day I just snapped." She assumed the child's father would understand her hints and, hence, looked at him with a twisted smile painted across her face. "They always did favor their younger children".

i look at evening star but i look at her in way telling her to stay quite.

I pick up my tea cup and i just take an sip. till Evening star had to say something to Esme. Evening star looks at Esme then at me. then she finally speaks . " I don't see how you and Morningstar are related. My eyes widen with anger my own child just disrespected her elders. i get up and i bring her back to her set back into her set. look at Esme."I am sorry for evening stars behavior. i begin to look vary worried.

(edited)

Lady Esme chuckled softly. "It's quite all right, she has a right to know why we appear so different, if anything," She looked at the younge shild and her eyes flashed momentarily, showing a sudden warning her father was sure to miss. "I am your father's oldest sibling and, when I was born, I was born with these unusual markings." She lifted her arm in emphasis. "Your grandmother abandoned me in a forest, where I was forced to fend for myself. Oh, but I obviousely survived, correct, because I'm here right now. Then you know what happened, child? I created my own kingdom. Full of ponies just like you. But then what? You wanna know a secret? I spent years plotting against your dear sweet grandparents. And one day I just snapped." She assumed the child's father would understand her hints and, hence, looked at him with a twisted smile painted across her face. "They always did favor their younger children".

keeping evening star in her set. something in me was terrified. i look at evening star and say." I think you better get back to your studies now evening star. Evening star just looked at me and replied."No i think i'll stay around. My eyes twitched an little , telling my child in my own way i had enough of her disrespect. i just stay vary silent. Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Lady Esme stood suddenly and walked up beside her brother. "Perhaps you should leave her here, I have some private matters to discuss with you elsewhere." She began to walk off with gracefull, elegant strides. Her tail swayed as she waked and her silver crown glistened in the bright light of the enormous room. She didn't intend to kill the ignorant child, but she was begining to develop a distain for him and that would not do. Rather, she descided to tell him a little story. A tale about two worthless alicorns that failed at being parents. A bit of "folklore" about a beutifull child who was left to fend for herself and rose an army all on her own.

(I'm a little bored, so my posts might get shorter)

keeping evening star in her set. something in me was terrified. i look at evening star and say." I think you better get back to your studies now evening star. Evening star just looked at me and replied."No i think i'll stay around. My eyes twitched an little , telling my child in my own way i had enough of her disrespect. i just stay vary silent.

(edited)

Morning star go's his with my sister. seeing in the future, he saw his fate. but morningstar was ok, with it. he remembered his mother with each step his life echoed with each step morning star took h was remembering his life, till he see's his mom she looked at morning star telling him to be careful. the ghost figure which only morning star could see.walked with him to what

Morning star go's his with my sister. seeing in the future, he saw his fate. but morningstar was ok, with it. he remembered his mother with each step his life echoed with each step morning star took h was remembering his life, till he see's his mom she looked at morning star telling him to be careful. the ghost figure which only morning star could see.walked with him to what

Lady Esme led him to the balcany of the large building, stopping to gaze out over the sleeping night. "My brother, there is much I must tell you," She paused and looked at him, an almost sad expression across her face, "I must first say that I was the murderer of your parents. Though, before you get angry, I must remind you that I had good cause. Now then, brother, I have a story to tell you." She waited quietly for his reply.

(edited)

Lady Esme led him to the balcany of the large building, stopping to gaze out over the sleeping night. "My brother, there is much I must tell you," She paused and looked at him, an almost sad expression across her face, "I must first say that I was the murderer of your parents. Though, before you get angry, I must remind you that I had good cause. Now then, brother, I have a story to tell you." She waited quietly for his reply.

Morning star looked shocked but he didn't care about his father, but his mother killed. Morning star showed no emotion to the murder of his parents and he looks at his sister almost showing an sine of love though he never knew her she was still family.

"ok, tell me your story, so that you know i had to make do with living on my own to . for what it's wroth i am sorry. Morning star's eye's showed with honesty and understanding.

Lady Esme cleared her throat and assumed her roal pose. "Now then, your parents. No no, that's not right, MY parents, " she cleared her throat again and appeared quite akward, "They abandoned me in a forest and left me their to die at a very young age. You see, they believed that the markings on my leg were the result of a common disease in that time. Cutiepox. However, instead of finding a cure or ending my misery, they descided that it would be best to," Lady Esme was quite obviousely having a very hard time choosing her words, "din in an...honorable way. To be eaten. Well, you see, I survived that incidant and they denied to let me back into the kingdom. I snapped and killed them. I assume you don't wanna hear that part of the story? It's quite gruesome."

Morning star looked shocked but he didn't care about his father, but his mother killed. Morning star showed no emotion to the murder of his parents and he looks at his sister almost showing an sine of love though he never knew her she was still family.

"ok, tell me your story, so that you know i had to make do with living on my own to . for what it's wroth i am sorry. Morning star's eye's showed with honesty and understanding.

Lady Esme cleared her throat and assumed her roal pose. "Now then, your parents. No no, that's not right, MY parents, " she cleared her throat again and appeared quite akward, "They abandoned me in a forest and left me their to die at a very young age. You see, they believed that the markings on my leg were the result of a common disease in that time. Cutiepox. However, instead of finding a cure or ending my misery, they descided that it would be best to," Lady Esme was quite obviousely having a very hard time choosing her words, "din in an...honorable way. To be eaten. Well, you see, I survived that incidant and they denied to let me back into the kingdom. I snapped and killed them. I assume you don't wanna hear that part of the story? It's quite gruesome."

"I understand you do what you have to do.