92 users have voted

1. 1. How Old are You?

• 13-18
    • 19-24
    • 25-30
    • 31-40
    • 40+

(edited)

I don't really know what's the point of this topic @FemaleIntrovert1995? Are you asking out of curiosity or conducting a survey? :P Consider me paranoid, but asking people how old they are just seems like an interrogation question a police officer would definitely do to me XD.

Where were you at the middle of the night? What are your real names? What is the color of your undergarment? You get the idea. :lol: (Please don't answer any of this. I'm just making a hypothetical point).

Edited by ZethaPonderer

I'm in my twenties. I won't say exactly where in my twenties in case I ever want to lie about my age. (A girl's got to keep her options open!) :proud:

6 hours ago, Annie said:

20 as of today

feels weird not being a teenager anymore

Happy birthday, Annie! :P

• Brohoof 4

I'm twenty-sevv... No, no, wait. Twenty Eight. Age is but a number, time but a doorway. We of the Draconequus are beyond such simple notions as time or aging. Mostly because I have not the attention span for such things. 

8 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'm 38 years old. hi kids!

OH THANK ME! FINALLY! Somebeing actually OLDER for once! I swear, sometimes it gets to me when...

2 hours ago, Amidst said:

turning 23. I know I'm old now

Youuuu .... Whiiipersnappers...

'Course, you know the definition of "Old!" Five years older than whatever I am now!

2 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Where were you at the middle of the night? What are your real names? What is the color of your undergarment? You get the idea. :lol: (Please don't answer any of this. I'm just making a hypothetical point).

Inside your closet while you were sleeping. Popsicotillius Twerk & occasionally my DJ name of Slick Widdy. White... No, no, wait, brown now.

Hey now.... wherever there's comedic bait... this worm is here to swallow the hook! 

• Brohoof 1

I turned 35 two weeks ago so that would make one of the more older members around here--though there are those who are even older. Many times do I wish that I were younger again because of my age issues acting up on occasion but I know that such a thing is impossible.

• Brohoof 1