92 users have voted

1. 1. How Old are You?

• 13-18
    • 19-24
    • 25-30
    • 31-40
    • 40+

15 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I don't really know what's the point of this topic @FemaleIntrovert1995? Are you asking out of curiosity or conducting a survey? :P Consider me paranoid, but asking people how old they are just seems like an interrogation question a police officer would definitely do to me XD.

Where were you at the middle of the night? What are your real names? What is the color of your undergarment? You get the idea. :lol: (Please don't answer any of this. I'm just making a hypothetical point).

I'm just curious 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I turned 23 in April. I joined here when I was 19 :P .

On July 28, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm in my twenties. I won't say exactly where in my twenties in case I ever want to lie about my age. (A girl's got to keep her options open!) :proud: 

Now why would you possibly want to be able to lie about your age :orly::orly::orly: ?

Sorry if that comes off in the wrong way :wacko:.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

IM-40-NOOOOOOO1kmnq.jpg

I love my age ... mostly because I don't look or sound 40, and unless I'm in a professional environment I have a whimsical youthful optimism that makes some doubt me when I mention my age. 

It a oft quoted statement that age is just a number, but for me it really is. 

This will be me at 80

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 7

28. Getting closer and closer to 30 everyday. I...did not plan for this to happen. I'm not supposed to get old! *ugly cry*

I am 18. Going to be 19 come August 17th. Really is strange how fast time flies. I remember when i was in elementary i sat on the swing set one day pondering to myself that one day i would be 18 and will have graduated high school. It felt like it would be a lifetime before i would reach that stage yet here i am. It feels like with each passing year it goes by faster then the last. One day i am going to be like my father. Pushing north of 60+ years old and wondering where the hell all the time went. 

• Brohoof 3

On 7/30/2017 at 4:50 PM, Wacko Wolf said:

I turned 23 in April. I joined here when I was 19 :P .

Now why would you possibly want to be able to lie about your age :orly::orly::orly: ?

Sorry if that comes off in the wrong way :wacko:.

No worries! 

It all comes down to vanity. My age is something I'm often reminded of at work and sometimes I'd just prefer to forget that silly little number. :pout:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 18 as of last June.

On 29/07/2017 at 2:41 AM, ZethaPonderer said:

Where were you at the middle of the night? What are your real names? What is the color of your undergarment?

My bedroom. Fulk "Fluffy" Goat (no that's not my real name). I am currently not wearing anything.