Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can your OC be my OCs friend?

Ginger Ale

(edited)

Hi, my OC's name is Ginger Ale, and she wants to socialize right now. Would you like to introduce your wonderful OCs? Maybe she can find some wonderful friends? She just wants to get to know you more. You can look at my signature to go to the link to learn her characteristic features and personality.

(PS: You can read a fanfiction that she is included also right here: )

If your OC is also willing to get to know and socialize feel free to introduce, thank you so much for reading! <3

597bc65194aaf_2017-07-28(6).png.64a90fbc41185cbc1a867a1333cdf022.png  bat7.thumb.png.67c249c8a791f02f42fd61e9417559e5.png

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 4

Hello, fellow bat pony! (Well sorta. Maple's a vampire-fruit Bat-Pony) Would love to be you friend!

I think your character and Maple would get along quite well. Given they both work as night guards. However a bit of jealousy might exist because Maple is a captain of the night guard

(To be honest I need to talk with more people as well.)

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

Hello, fellow bat pony! (Well sorta. Maple's a vampire-fruit Bat-Pony) Would love to be you friend!

I think your character and Maple would get along quite well. Given they both work as night guards. However a bit of jealousy might exist because Maple is a captain of the night guard

(To be honest I need to talk with more people as well.)

This is interesting, nice yours is the captain however my dream is to become one of the commanders of bat ponies. So no jealousy at all :D

• Brohoof 1