Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinions on/got any tattoos or piercings?

Onylex

all my siblings plan to get at least one XD,I plan to get a Tattoo at age 21 or 22,basically I can get one,once I'm out of my parents house.My dad is cool with it since he has a lot of them,my mom on the other hand,doesn't want me or any of my siblings to get tattoos.But I say to myself,sometimes we have to take risks.The first Tattoo I want is.... a big Japanese styled art Tiger surrounded in Hawaiian floral on my back.Why do I choose the tiger? Because the Tiger is my spirit animal,and I just love the Hawaiian Floral print art ^^.As for piercings,I'm not sure if I want one but I'll think about it over time,but my sister is going to get one in a few months.

• Brohoof 1

I am fond of tattoos and piercings. I have 7 tattoos of my own as well as 2 ear piercings (1 on each). I plan on getting more of each in the near future. With that being said, I have no issue with body modifications so long as they are not grossly offensive, inhibits a person's ability to find work, or harms them or others in any way.

I don't mind tattoos or piercing, just as long i don't overdoing it on myself.  I already got some piercing and hoping to get a tattoos one day. 

I don't like tattoos because they're painful to get, take a lot to remove and look bad when you start to get wrinkles later in life. Piercings I don't mind so much but I'd personally never get them anywhere other than my ears and tongue/belly-button piercings make me wince.

I have been thinking about getting a golden or silver earring (just one) - i think they look pretty cool.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've never really been interested in getting tattoos, but I've considered getting the same piercings as my OC. Two in the bottom lip and two in each ear.

Actually, now that I consider it, a tattoo of my OC's cutie mark on either side of my hip would be kind of cool. That's something I'd need to think about more before seriously deciding on it, though.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think they're cool, but no, I don't really have any plans on getting a tattoo or a piercing. I've thought about it, but I just can't be bothered.

• The title was changed to Opinions on/got any tattoos or piercings?