Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Laurel the Twinkle Eyed Pegasus

chaosprincess

(edited)

Hello everyone out there I'm Laurel and I'm a small adult twinkle eyed pegasus which means I have gems for eyes see how they twinkle oopsies forgot you can't see me silly me anyway looking forward to answering your questions so ask away.

Edit: Some details with my two sonas Laurel and Chaos have changed I have decided to make them both their own characters they are still both my sonas, but are no longer connected.

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)

@PrincessOfCompassion

Laurel: Well it was strange at first, but I got use to it after a while.

Chaos: It sucks especially when I suddenly turn back I'd prefer to go make creatures of all kind go mad, but I end up getting stopped and turned back into Laurel useless book could have disconnected us, but nope had to make us into the same pony.

Laurel: Its not that bad Chaos

Chaos: yes it is now shut up and leave me alone

Laurel: Well what a mood your in so sorry about her she has quite the temper on her worse them mine. :unamused:

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I know I am not probably not supposed to ask two questions but here goes. How did you get your twinkle eyes? Was it genetics or some freak accident or perhaps a rare condition.

Laurel: No worries you can ask as many question as you'd like :fluttershy: as for the eyes not really sure I was born with them, but I believe they were a gift from my ancestors.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

So Laurel how are the new glasses working out for you?

Laurel: They are amazing I can't believe how much of the world I was missing its like seeing the world anew and as an added bonus they are made to fit my twinkle eyes soooo won't be blinded by the lenses.