Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4 New Shorts + Music Video on 7/30/17

Toon4Thought

2 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Well, I was in a slightly grouchy mood earlier when I wrote that, so... lol.

I meant that as a joke about how Maud's happy face looks just like her indifferent face. 

• Brohoof 1

Especially the bus one

On 7/30/2017 at 0:38 AM, Unlikeable Pony said:

And then she went all Icarus up in here

Huh, looks like rarity gets glimmer wings in one.

Untitled434.png

• 2 weeks later...

I can see that this time they used a GIF rather than reusing the same promo again. This has nothing to do with anything, I just felt like pointing that out.

I hope they show multiple shorts per night this weekend, since this is the last weekend of August and I can tell there's at least 4 more shorts (5 if you count "Epic Fails").

No shorts tonight, either. They still seem to be showing up On Demand, so I'm glad for that much, but I still don't like how Discovery Family is advertising them on social media only to not air any.

Edited by PinkiePie97

51 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Let's see if third time's the charm here.

It actually was.

Leaping off the Page, Get the Show on the Road, and Epic Fails all aired tonight.

After Canterlot Movie Club and now this, I have a feeling that the shorts might be a Sunday thing instead of a Friday and Saturday thing.

Edited by cmarston1

1 minute ago, cmarston1 said:

It actually was.

Leaping off the Page, Get the Show on the Road, and Epic Fails all aired tonight.

After Canterlot Movie Club and now this, I have a feeling that the shorts might be a Sunday thing instead of a Friday and Saturday thing.

I have a feeling that's it for the shorts now considering August is almost over and all the clips in the promo have been seen (although I don't remember Pinkie in the server outfit so maybe one more Labor Day weekend)

(edited)
11 hours ago, KH7672 said:

I have a feeling that's it for the shorts now considering August is almost over and all the clips in the promo have been seen (although I don't remember Pinkie in the server outfit so maybe one more Labor Day weekend)

We've yet to see the music video with server Pinkie. Also, an On Demand screwup gave Pet Project the wrong description, saying it was about Sunset playing a video game. That is most likely another short we've yet to see. So that makes two.

Edited by Toon4Thought

On 8/28/2017 at 9:09 AM, Toon4Thought said:

We've yet to see the music video with server Pinkie. Also, an On Demand screwup gave Pet Project the wrong description, saying it was about Sunset playing a video game. That is most likely another short we've yet to see. So that makes two.

In case you haven't noticed there's 14 for now, so the pinkie one is the 15th and probably the final.(don't quote me on that)

• 2 weeks later...

On that July night, I have seen the 4 shorts and music video. I did like them, but was a bit confused about the first three (Yeah, I know they took place during the end of the first Equestria Girls movie) And I did like the music video Mad Twience. However, because I was away on a family trip, I was unable to see the other shorts and music videos. But I was able to see the last two shorts and the music video with the bus. So far, for the shorts that I've seen, they were okay.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I just saw the music video of Twilight's alter self making the robot dog, I thought it was cute.

I think Twilight made the robot dog to keep Spike company while she's at school.

Company eh? Well let's hope they don't do something…weird

On 7/30/2017 at 10:52 PM, Kiryu-Chan said:

I actually thought it was a bit more fluid, Raise The Roof was noticeably better than the usual EQG animation. As for the TV Y7 ratings, I'm just hoping that means they're willing to do more mature things with the series. Overall I thought these were great, Raise The Roof was definitely my favorite 

Yeah change it's rating from Y7 to G.

Huh, looks like rarity gets glimmer wings in one.

Untitled434.png

Aren't those the same wings her alter self had when she visited Cloudsdale during the Young Flyers Composition?