Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Midnight's Temporary Request Shop (Closed; all slots filled!!!)

MidnightFire1222

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

Nice job. I wasn't expecting the design, but I do like it.

Shoot, I forgot the spots for the koi. I was tired last night and almost even forgot the cutie mark. I'm gonna update that and I'll post an updated version.

@Drago Ryder

Updated with the spots, like in the picture of the silver and gold-spotted koi on the first page of the thread that you showed me. I hope you still like it.

5995b886e95a7_REDawnseaponyforDragoRyderonmlpforums.thumb.jpg.d43df6cdf43ff810a275ca7fc7674693.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize that these last two requests are taking so long. I plan on working on the 4th one this weekend. Both of my laptops haven't been working. I sent them off to a friend of mine in Florida to get fixed since he knows what he's doing. I just got them back today. I can finally use my toshiba again. Sai is installed and my tablet works on it.

On 9/13/2017 at 8:10 PM, MidnightFire1222 said:

@Venomous

This is what I came up with for your request. I'm positive I included everything you asked for. Admittedly I've never drawn snow before, so it was fun to experiment with what to have it look like. I hope you like it.

59b885586b1a8_ForVenomousWolfTracks.thumb.jpg.58e6712fc593c0479303b5e42e8dfbe7.jpg

This looks excellent! I do like it very much! Thank you so much for your time & effort.

• 4 weeks later...

@Glacies Frost

Sorry this took so long, but I finally got to your request. Here it is. Hope you like it.

59dc1704a54ad_ForGlaciesFrostGlacies.jpg.8328a16509a62a86a21da04cd404f67c.jpg

Also, that concludes all the requests on this temp request shop! If any of you want more art from me, you can always take a look at my commission shop. There's a link in my sig. My prices aren't too expensive.