PuddingPonyPal

General Ever been to a concert?

Does a music show on an event count? If not, no, I have never gone to a concert.

I've been to Shakira's concert, which I remember very fondly. It was absolutely energetic amd cheerful, definitely a nice memory.

And apart from that, I've been on only one more concert in my life. 2nd last Linkin Park concert in the world. Held a month before Chester left our world. I am not going to forget it, ever. That man was a legend and he was proving it on stage. Sing like an Angel, scream like a Daemon indeed.

I saw The Blue Oyster Cult in concert at a locale county fair. Acutally got to meet with them for a bit before they were whisked off by there car

Badges

Not yet, but it’s definitely on my list of things I’m going to do before I die. 

Nope. But I would really love to go to one at some point in my life. Not sure who I'd go to see though. :P

I have only been to one concert and that was when I was in middle school. I don’t remember much from it at all :laugh:

I would love to see Maroon5 or P!nk live.

On 12/15/2018 at 2:48 AM, Midnight Solace said:

Does BronyPalooza count? :-D

I would sure hope so, because the only concert I have ever been to would be have to be Ponystock at Everfree Northwest last year :D