Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the anti-spider thread

shadowwarp940

3 hours ago, Venomous said:

I am not a fan of spiders by any means. It's not that I find them gross like some individuals do; it's that I find them plain frightening. I am aware that not all spiders are dangerous to humans but the fact that some can bite is enough for me to steer away. Not to mention, the feeling of a apider crawling on you just... *shivers*

Snakes? No problem.

Heights? No problem.

Spiders? NO.

IMG_4357.JPG.e167c52aff9d226357fb89cc81a3b003.JPG

Yeah I know how it feels to be bitten cause I WAS! and regarding that photo. . .well *grabs holy water* THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!

Oh my gosh! Some of the pictures in these posts scared me so much I almost broke out in tears. I'm scared to death of spiders. I can deal with the everyday small stuff (as long as they don't come within twenty or so feet of me) but those big nasty ones make me want to throw up from pure fear. I've got to go walk this off. This is horrible. :(

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ZethaPonderer said:

I'm terribly sorry you had to witness so many spiders @Dreambiscuit on this post. I was trying to prove a point :(.

That's okay, I understand your point completely. It's my own fault for poking around here, but I took a quick walk around my (well-lit) apartment, armed with a rolled up newspaper, and I feel better now. :blush: 

• Brohoof 1