spoiler Let's Talk About Stranger Things 1 AND 2

Bronyfordays

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so here we go! To start, I have seen the first season three times all the way through. Yeah, I'm obsessed, I know. I've also seen the season 2 trailer at least 15 times now. Anyways, I wanted to make a discussion thread talking about reviews, theories, and just general things you'd like to say. For example, favorite character or something like that. Of course there's gonna be spoilers so, if you haven't seen season 1, you might want to run away. For me, the show is on my top 5 favorite shows of all time. I mean, I can't help but love it, I love scifi and thriller. I wasn't really a big fan of horror, but then I watched this show. Then you got all the 80s references. I'm a millennial, so I can't really get nostalgic from it, but I did get a lot of the references. Then you got the acting, I don't really get on actors if they suck at a certain part, I was never a big critic. But these actors, oooooh boy, they were good. As for my favorite characters, I'd have to say either Hopper or Dustin. That's really, all I wanted to say for now, I'd love to hear about what other fans have to say. I also put the trailer for season 2 here because it's so good!

Wow, after watching this preview I'm certainly ready for season 2! I really liked the first season and this one looks like it's going to pack quite a punch. I love the '80s references (I wasn't around yet in the '80s but it's a decade I would have loved to have seen). Michael Jackson's Thriller was perfect over the background in this trailer.

The end of season 1 was pretty much just setting the stage for all the big things that were obviously going to happen. Now the waiting is over. I kind of hoped that Ellie/eleven would have had some more hair by now. I think the actress was a bit chagrined to hear she was going to have a buzz cut once she was cast.  

I loved all the scary stuff and unexpected twists in the first season, but it really made me cringe when the original Millennium Falcon toy was unceremoniously dropped on the floor in one of the early episodes; that one is so collectible!! (Okay, my priorities may be a bit misplaced). 

I'm glad all the guys are together now and not fighting among themselves anymore because they make a really good team when they band together. I want to see more of that. And the older girl, I already forgot what her name was, I hope she picks the right guy this time around and doesn't fall for any more jerks. 

From the look of things to come, I'd say we're in for a very cool new season and I'm now looking forward to it immensely! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

And the older girl, I already forgot what her name was, I hope she picks the right guy this time around and doesn't fall for any more jerks. 

Her name is Nancy btw. Yeah, Steve was a jerk, but I think he kind of redeemed himself in the end. Also, thanks for responding, I was beginning to think no one would, lol.

Edited by Bronyfordays