Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Wanting Input

PonyOfDespair

I'm in the process of designing a dragon oc for roleplay purposes. I have a general idea of what I want to do but hearing the thoughts of others always helps me get creative. So here's what I have so far, if you have thoughts or ideas to help me add to it then I would appreciate it :)

Name: Knasher ( Knash )

Species: Dragon

Still working on a color scheme but as of now I am interested in something metallic or cool in color along with the concept of blue or purple flames.

Size is just around the height of an Alicorn on all fours but about 25% longer and bigger in mass. On two legs he's about twice the height of Celestia.

Some character traits as of now include flirtatious, teasing, laid back, indifferent to most issues, drama fueled, and helpful only when it benefits him. He isn't meant to be a straight protagonist, kind of an anti character of sorts.

20170726_162729.jpg

Nice drawing! Are you planning on RPing him in the world of Equestria? Having rank, job position and a backstory often can bring life to an RP character. Just try to include a unique element into your character to make them stand out from the other characters whom he might interact with. As an RPer of over five years, I can say from experience that it is way more fun to roleplay with a character who isn't just your average character. Also, please, please, please give your character some faults of some kind. Characters without any faults might as well go die in a hole because no character can cause conflict with them. I hope this helps!

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Valeska said:

Nice drawing! Are you planning on RPing him in the world of Equestria? Having rank, job position and a backstory often can bring life to an RP character. Just try to include a unique element into your character to make them stand out from the other characters whom he might interact with. As an RPer of over five years, I can say from experience that it is way more fun to roleplay with a character who isn't just your average character. Also, please, please, please give your character some faults of some kind. Characters without any faults might as well go die in a hole because no character can cause conflict with them. I hope this helps!

I do plan on making him in the world of Equestria lol. I'm well aware of making a well balanced character, this is just all I have for the base at the moment. A bit of a design and some basic traits. I was hoping some people could give me a couple ideas on what to build him on, as I'm afraid right now of making him too much like other oc's I've already made by accident. Just looking for outside ideas to help me grow in character making :)