Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Song Clip

PinkiePie97

That last shot with Twilight is adorable. I always enjoy when the put in equine behaviors like that in the series. Also, nice touch with adding in Coco and Sassy in the Rarity shot along with ...  

11.png

The song sounds fun even if it's playing it a little safe with expectations. 

• Brohoof 4

Like I said before, it will take time to get used to the animation considering it's a more powerful and expensive version of Flash. And yet, this clip shows that it does work.

• Brohoof 1

The festival was perfect, but everything changed when the firena.. eh Stormking attacked.

But i must say, after few videos from the movie. The original show starts to look bad. I hope they continue using this new animation in season 8

Edited by Crystal Peppermint
  • Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

The original show starts to look bad. I hope they continue using this new animation in season 8

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Not sure they have the budget for that.

Lots of shows use toon boom. They could always just use the puppets and give them simpler animation.

6 hours ago, ihhh said:

Lots of shows use toon boom. They could always just use the puppets and give them simpler animation.

I thought they were referring to the quality (which is feature animation quality and probably requires a bigger budget), not just simply using Toon Boom (if I'm wrong, please correct me, @Crystal Peppermint).

Just now, PinkiePie97 said:

I thought they were referring to the quality (which is feature animation quality and probably requires a bigger budget), not just simply using Toon Boom (if I'm wrong, please correct me, @Crystal Peppermint).

it's not as if the puppets couldn't be used on a lower budget. Remember that puppets aren't cutouts they have a lot of motion data.