Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Midnight's Commission Shop

MidnightFire1222

Welcome to my commission shop!

Hey everyone, I'm MidnightFire1222, but most people just call me Midnight. I'm here today to offer my services to you as a digital artist, for a reasonable fee. I got into drawing when I was a teenager, but I've never seriously thought about selling it until maybe last year. Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to here about silly old me. What you want to hear about is what I can do.

Prices With Examples

468037358_MLPFourm2019CommissionInfo.thumb.png.fc0b08905432d0ca65d30d3371722b76.png

A Few Guidelines to Remember

1. I have a right to refuse a commission (I never have so far, so you probably don't ever need to worry about this).
  2. I have a job in the afternoon until night with hours that can potentially vary depending on the schedule, so I may not get your commission done right away, but I will always get it done.
  3. If you choose to commission me (and I must thank you if you do) I'll need either a description and/or a reference image.
    • Reference picture(s) must be clear enough to give me an idea of what the character looks like
    • If you can't find reference pictures then I need descriptive details (though I'm able to work with vague descriptions if given some artistic liberty)
    • If the character is a pony, I'll need to see clearly what their cutie mark looks like (if they have one)
    • IMPORTANT NOTE: Reference pictures and/or detailed descriptions are not required. I can work with vague descriptions. Refs/details are just helpful.
  4. These will always be posted on my deviantart, Facebook, Tumblr mod blog, Twitter and possibly Instagram. If you what like to remain anonymous when I add credits, you'll have to tell me so.
  5. Please be kind to one another. I don't think I have to spell it out more than that.

What You'll Need to Include

• Character name
  • Clear reference image (can be more than one, especially if there's more than one character)
  • Cutie mark if applicable
  • What kind of background you want if you choose to have a background
  • What you'd like your character(s) to be doing (unless you want to leave it up to me)

More examples of my art can be found on my deviantart

If you have any questions regarding commissions, please read this by clicking here, or contact PathfinderCS.

If you have any suggestions on what I could do to improve the way this post looks, feel free to tell me.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

No responses on the site yet, but I have a couple recent commission examples I did that were from OUTSIDE the mlpforums site. Also some recent requests I completes as well.

Recent Commissions (outside site)

Spoiler

5995bb8e5fd31_ForDarkHorseSaffronorDarkHorsealicornYCH.thumb.jpg.19e74ddb8c14dfe438ee5325730c3bd7.jpg5995bb91792fe_ForTelTocusGenedyBadiFaris.thumb.jpg.423cb1ba5c62ab4b0c2ad1e697452841.jpg

Recent Requests (from my closed request shop)

Spoiler

5995bb5306431_RETechnoforTechnoUniversalonmlpforums.thumb.jpg.0371ffa2a059c9534e049a104514e680.jpg5995bb818b31f_REApplejackunderwaterforAJFan89onmlpforums.thumb.jpg.ab729b8352fe93a76e300f4c0c2cbb79.jpg5995bb4b208b7_REDawnseaponyforDragoRyderonmlpforums.thumb.jpg.6f3ca576c465b28c5b9058624c6596ff.jpg

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Lunar Echo said:

Can you give me an example of some military drawings?

I would, but the only things remotely resembling anything 'military' in my deviantart gallery that i can think of are this and this, and that second one is from over 4 years ago.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

My dear, you are drawing nudity!

Most of them are nude!

I can see your argument. Though I believe @MidnightFire1222 was referring to adult-nudity (with genitals). I think she should've made it more clear she doesn't do NSFW and extremely violent commissions.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Jonny Music said:

I can see your argument. Though I believe @MidnightFire1222 was referring to adult-nudity (with genitals). I think she should've made it more clear she doesn't do NSFW and extremely violent commissions.

I don't know why that was brought up but I can edit it.

Edited nsfw in

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, FizzyGreen said:

My dear, you are drawing nudity!

Most of them are nude!

@Jonny Music (and the person I quote up there too)

Also i do have one other thing to say. While I can appreciate a good joke, this wasn't a good place to make one. I came on today and thought people were actually looking to commission me for art. Yes ponies are 'nude' but it's not in a way that wouldn't be allowed on the site. When I saw it was just someone making a joke, and someone else thinking that I need to clarify what I wont do, even though it's explicitly in the site's rules that NSFW art is not allowed, you can't imagine how disappointed I was. I'm trying to earn some extra money to support myself. My job doesn't give me many hours. I work minimum wage with no raises and I'm struggling to keep my bills paid. I had to replace all the tires on my car and though they were the cheapest I could get it still cost almost $420.00. I have to pay my parents back because I couldn't cover it myself, and they have to be careful with their money because my dad is unemployed at them moment and struggling to find work at his age. So please, if you have to make jokes, don't do it on someone's commission shop page. It's disappointing enough that I'm having a hard time finding ways to make a little extra money and can't find a better job than what I have now.

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

@Jonny Music (and the person I quote up there too)

Also i do have one other thing to say. While I can appreciate a good joke, this wasn't a good place to make one. I came on today and thought people were actually looking to commission me for art. Yes ponies are 'nude' but it's not in a way that wouldn't be allowed on the site. When I saw it was just someone making a joke, and someone else thinking that I need to clarify what I wont do, even though it's explicitly in the site's rules that NSFW art is not allowed, you can't imagine how disappointed I was. I'm trying to earn some extra money to support myself. My job doesn't give me many hours. I work minimum wage with no raises and I'm struggling to keep my bills paid. I had to replace all the tires on my car and though they were the cheapest I could get it still cost almost $420.00. I have to pay my parents back because I couldn't cover it myself, and they have to be careful with their money because my dad is unemployed at them moment and struggling to find work at his age. So please, if you have to make jokes, don't do it on someone's commission shop page. It's disappointing enough that I'm having a hard time finding ways to make a little extra money and can't find a better job than what I have now.

Thank you for informing us.

Btw, I was trying to defend you there. Sorry if I didn't initially ask for a commission.

I know you are not in a good position now, but I really do like your art. So as soon as I remember next time, I may want to book a commission with you. :)

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Jonny Music said:

Thank you for informing us.

Btw, I was trying to defend you there. Sorry if I didn't initially ask for a commission.

I know you are not in a good position now, but I really do like your art. So as soon as I remember next time, I may want to book a commission with you. :)

Aw, thank you very much. That makes me feel a lot better.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Eh, no new art to show, but she's some of my favorite requests and pictures that are fairly recent. They can all be found on my deviantart, MidnightFire1222, and all characters and OCs are properly credits in the artist comments of each picture.. My commissions are still open, though they might take a little longer since I start a new job October 12.

59dbe79d9d5b8_seaponyoctaviameloday.thumb.jpg.3cebb09dd2c162d9115cca8d8a6d6f81.jpgre__dj_vanessa_masterpiece_seapony_by_midnightfire1222-dawf8h3.thumb.jpg.5d3258fd493f02bbc581d253e351eea5.jpgre__erin__for_radiantgradient__by_midnightfire1222-da19ob4.jpg.4b0ffca2e620af78d2589464ecb9ed13.jpgre__midsummer_bloom_seapony_by_midnightfire1222-daz8cr8.thumb.jpg.1b175cfa2cf9ea6a2e280e919b90057a.jpgre__starblaze_seapony_by_midnightfire1222-daxxizc.thumb.jpg.008520b8361d21409fe6d7c63eced7f7.jpg59dbe7a410688_seaponyluna.jpg.23f759341127af7beeb51a8a61361787.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

Shoot, it's been almost a whole month since I put any new examples on here. I wanna keep this going, but no one seems to be interested in commissioning me at all nowadayds. It's a little disheartening. Still, I do have one new picture to show, an art trade I did with @Ezerona that I finally completed.

5a03aa6caace5_ATwithEzeronaonmlpforum.thumb.jpg.5cab6745529c014f0d98c152197d6fe4.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Howl Ein said:

Are you still open to commissions? Because I am interesting if so. Though I won't have PayPal till later this week and won't be able to do a commission until next week.

Yeah, my commissions are always open unless I say otherwise. They'll just be a bit slow since I have work. There's no rush to ask for one, but whenever you're ready feel free to send me a message about it.

• Brohoof 1

I got a few new pictures today! 2 of them I drew for myself and 2 of them are commissions.

The first one for myself is the first of a series that will take me a very long time to do (mostly because I'm lazy) where I turn the gym leaders and elite four from the pokemon games into ponies. The first here is Brock, the rock-type gym leader of Pewter City in the Kanto Region (I'll only be using the remakes, not the original games). The second on for myself is my pony Chrono Gear, one of the main ponies from my ask-assistant-angel-eyes blog on tumblr (if you wanna check it out there's a link to it in my signature). I tried out a different hair highlighting with him and I like it a lot better, those there are still a few tweaks to do.

5a1cfba24beee_Gen1KantoandJohtoBrock.thumb.png.124e46d5e309d7517d9630ea9eb617cf.png5a4be6e286e60_ChronoGearMistletoe.thumb.jpg.ea683a28c8fc2e105133a2fd93a25744.jpg

First of the two commissions was for @FancyHorse but asked for on Discord, and features him with @Dark Horse in a beautiful snowy setting. :)

5a4be8455afe8_ForClocksinheandDarkHorsecuddling.thumb.jpg.79dc18fee6f859837447cc0efe595ba1.jpg

This second one was for @Howl Ein and was done through the mlpforum site. I guess I helped to bring a character to life so to speak? I worked off several different pictures and descriptions, but I had a lot of fun drawing this one.

5a48617402622_ForHowlEinonmlpforumdragon-ponyoc.thumb.jpg.b5a26965c6ac8df1e97b6ecadc489763.jpg

Important announcement regarding my shop!

Some of my prices have changed. I'll update the commission prices n t he first post, but I'm going to include them here as well. Some images have been changed to more recent pictures as well.

5a4c4daad5d6a_Commissionpriceinfo.thumb.jpg.2ca452170ae2d46d782e44c3c2161a1b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

2 weeks have passed, and I got 2 new pictures to share.

The first is the 2nd gym leader of the Kanto region in pokemon, Misty.

5a66171a1acac_Gen1remakefrlg2ndgymleadermisty.thumb.png.e4eade8cbc64e0cc9c9c571270a879de.png

The second is my pony self. I made her first a few years ago but she's finally gotten a bit of an update, including her very own cutie mark. :D

5a6617976c5df_PonysonaMidnightFire.thumb.png.32a89e0d20e87e5a4962a85982e168b1.png

• Brohoof 1