Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Midnight's Commission Shop

MidnightFire1222

Sorry there's been nothing else put here. I haven't gotten any commissions in almost a month. I do have threads for some other pictures I've done though if you're interested. I post both commission relate and non-commission related stuff on them, depending on what I get.

One for ponies:

One for non-ponies (though these ones don't show up as often):

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(left) Commission for an anonymous customer. They wanted Pinkie Pie enjoying a video of something called Stick Death Maze. I don't know anything about the video, but i guess it's some sort of series on YouTube some people do. I don't really know. Anyway, I love how this came out. Perspectives like this aren't my strong suit so I'm glad it came out well, and the customer loved it.

(right) Redesign of another Sonic character of mine. I haven't done much with her, especially in a long time. She was in major need of a redesign though, as there wasn't much appealing about her old design.

Anyway, this is Amelia Maraku, though she likes to go by Lia. She's a 15 year old hedgehog who is very shy. She has light based powers, and the circles around her left eye and the ends of her quills glow when she uses them. She has a huge crush on another character of mine (who I might redraw eventually) named Shento, but he's incredibly oblivious to her feelings. They are best friends otherwise.

1671296961_C97brotherPinkiePieatcomputerfullcolorfullbodydetailedbkgdadd.character.thumb.png.c0df622245222963b2703c4f95276bd9.png248286047_AmeliaMarakuredesign(hedgehog).thumb.png.b19e77dd67e70d11e06ab29cb789885e.png
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly no new commissions to show at to moment, but i do have several other pictures to share. Here they are:

Done for myself:

Sonic Ocs of mine: (left to right) Ellie May Dawson, Scarlette O'Harris, Isabelle Fontain, Kameena DeSoto, Katarina Pandora Guntoukiba (AKA 'Shotgun Kitty')

Cowgirl SingerReDe: Scarlette O'HarrisReDe: Isabelle Fontain (Basset Hound)ReDe: Kameena DeSotoReDe: Katarina Pandora Guntoukiba, 'Shotgun Kitty'

Requests done for a Christmas 2020 batch on deviantart:

(Left to right) Alexander Quillback (ChrisLShack1998's OC), Ashoka Tano (Star Wars), U-Tomodatchi (Sailor Moon)

RE: Alexander QuillbackRE: Ashoka YanoRE: Hugs?

(Left to right): Ghost Story (Lycandemon666's OC), Alyssa (Tipsysheep's OC), Zeras (pokeczarelf's OC)

RE: Ghost StoryRE: AlyssaRE: Zeras

Carmella (DarkCavaliere's OC)

RE: Carmella

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few new images to share. They won't be as numerous as last time. There's 3 new ones after the ones above.

For myself:

Alternate outfit for my warrior Amy Rose (left image will be for context, right will be the alt. outfit, with and without an included hooded cloak)

Warrior Amy Rose  Warrior Amy Rose, alternate outfit

Requests from deviantart Christmas 2020 batch:

(left to right) Shield Wing (lachlancarr1996's OC), Scarab (BSW421's OC)

RE: Shield WingRE: Scarab

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Got some new pictures to share!

First, some new citizens for my town of Hickory Hills

Find their stories in the links below!

Falafel: https://www.deviantart.com/midnightfire1222/art/Falafel-871921086

Dakota Hickory (Destiny, older, Dixie, in mother's arms/hooves): https://www.deviantart.com/midnightfire1222/art/Dakota-Hickory-w-daughters-Destiny-and-Dixie-872163489

Falafel Dakota Hickory w/ daughters Destiny and Dixie

Rouge the Bat from Sonic dressed as Hilda from Pokemon Black/White (inspired after seeing a pic of Amy Rose dressed as Dawn from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl on Twitter)

Rouge as Hilda

Lastly, request 10 from the Christmas 2020 batch on deviantart. 12 left to go I believe.

Rayla from a show called The Dragon Prince

RE: Rayla

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The price of my adopts has changed, but I have 2 that are available!

The left one is a Breezie inspired by the pokemon Vivillon . Vivillon is a pokemon with many wing patterns; this is based on its meadow pattern. The right one is a griffon based off of the pokemon Blaziken.

Each one is $20.00 and can be purchased in my shop with the Adoptions Tab (Click here). Message me or post here if interested!

954520677_BreezieAdoptA-Meadow.png.ddc191f053dda2c0a2db26c589894bf3.png1329966014_GriffonAdopt-Blazikeninspired.thumb.png.71f2d32ad81dcbd0cad439a3cdb8ecf9.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Oh boy, it's been awhile since I posted anything here. Guess I better catch up, though it's not too many pictures.

To start, pictures of my own OCs:

Enoch Desoto Light Wielder Pirate Scarlette

(Left to Right) Enoch DeSoto, Amelia Maraku (manifesting her light powers), Scarlette O'Harris (dressed like a pirate)

Pirate Girl Lucy Monarch

Lucy Monarch (dressed as a pirate, no new design for her just yet)

Next, something I drew for myself that is not mine:

Pirate Sonic

Sonic the Hedgehog (dressed as a pirate like he was made in the app Sonic Dash)

Next, a request I owed someone from several months back:

RE: Champagne from Azur Lane

Champagne from Azur Lane

Next, a commission from a friend of mine through discord:

CM: 'Forging New Paths' Shadow (New Outfit)

Shadow the Hedgehog (Forging New Paths AU, outfit redesign, for an rp of the same name on GaiaOnline)

And last, another adoptable I have yet to sell:

Sonic Male 1 - Caracal (OPEN! $20 USD)

This guy is a caracal. He has no name, and is $20.00 USD, at least on deviantart.

That's all I have for now, but more drawings will eventually come, and hopefully more ponies. More Sonic related stuff will pop up though, because I've been getting back into drawing it again. So stay tuned to see what comes next!

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Three new pictures to share.

First, two commissions:

179806897_Number2C101TheWifeofHawksmlpforumfullcolorandshadewithanothingcharacteranddog.OCWolfTracksgroomingayorkieterrierwithPathfinderdeerwatching.thumb.png.921e1e3428c7b2e06962195eb8d00ff8.png

For @The Wife of Hawks, of their OC Wolf Tracks grooming a yorkie. @Pathfinder's OC is there too.

2021138807_C102Eevee0626discordfullbodyshadedwithbkgdOCSpiketheFloofGodsittignoncloudinnightskywithcrescentmoonbehindhim.png.f8b99c4722ab44f144aa7b61ac3210b4.png

For someone on Discord called Floof. Helped bring this OC of theirs to life. His name is Spike the Floof God. His coloration is based on Rainbow Dash's.

And lastly, one for myself.

dekxm69-5e5dc212-4aa6-492f-b4be-9288d585

Did this one for myself earlier in June. Decides to turn Blaze the Cat from Sonic into a mermaid. Will probably do more Sonic characters in the future.

As usual, if anyone is interested in commissioning me, send me a message or post something here! Otherwise, look forward to more of my future art!

• Brohoof 2

Commission for someone on discord by the username of Havoc who may or may not have an account on this site, but I don't actually know.

Anyway, they commissioned me to draw a scepter/ spear for them. It was the first sort of object only commission i can remember getting and it was fun blending their ideas together.

262205846_C104Havoc3895discordshadedimagestaffcombo.thumb.png.94dd80f3e8f68f966b9cd604eb933719.png

• Brohoof 2

Well, a lego person was not something i thought I'd ever draw, but here we are. It's another commission for Havoc on discord, the same one I did the scepter-staff above for. Picture one shows the character (no idea what his name is) and the second one is what the greatsword on his back looks like.

1982929628_C105-2Havoc3895discordfullbodyshadedimagemaninarmor.png.f1597f105d19af266ef8e3a7253c2680.png662500301_C106-2Havoc3895discordshadedimageswordforlegoninja.png.3aa930af07317a39ea71f0c01dc56c1d.png

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I was wondering if you can draw Will Guide as a Luca style Sea Monster with maybe his human form as well?

Sea_Monster_Luca_Guy.png.b2f9f79b7b6cbe25ef65ce954e5332d7.png

Luca_Paguro.thumb.png.01c7f9a9cc5ff72ac60d749a1e27f515.png

I think that's something I can definitely do. However, I'm going on a trip in about 4 days (the 26th) until January 2nd, 2022. Would you be alright with waiting until then?

• Brohoof 1