Sorry there's been nothing else put here. I haven't gotten any commissions in almost a month. I do have threads for some other pictures I've done though if you're interested. I post both commission relate and non-commission related stuff on them, depending on what I get.

One for ponies:

One for non-ponies (though these ones don't show up as often):

Commission for CheshireGhost39 on discord. This is their new kirin OC called Eventide. She's based on the kirin from Monster Hunter.

914331142_C95CheshireGhost390779discordMHkirinasmlpfirinfemaleflatcolorfullbody.thumb.png.4f9ba131ead14205457912d6ed2870a8.png

Commission through discord for @Dark Horse. He's got a bad habit of sticking his nose in dark objects of magical origin. Now Majora's mask has fused with his face and they're calling the world-ending moon down again. Poor Tael there can't even do anything to stop him. Luna preserve us...

1614707232_C96DarkHorse0207discordOCSaffromwithMMmarkingswithmoonandTael-halfbodyfullcolordetailedbkgdclothing.png.889c927a1d2ac289cc4f0e736367ef20.png