Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Midnight's Commission Shop

MidnightFire1222

36 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

I think that's something I can definitely do. However, I'm going on a trip in about 4 days (the 26th) until January 2nd, 2022. Would you be alright with waiting until then?

Of course I can wait until after that. I'll provide more detail as to what I have in mind for the character once you're ready. You just contact me

• Brohoof 1

Sea_Monster_Luca_Guy.png.b2f9f79b7b6cbe25ef65ce954e5332d7.png

As I said before, I'm wondering if you can draw Will Guide as a sea monster kind of similar to Luca is above. Not necessarily in 3D. It can be 2D in your kind of art style; that would be good enough for me as long as we can keep to the basic points below

The key thing is that when it comes to Will  Guide's colors, his scales all around his body are red, the fins that make up his "hair" as well at the fins on his arms legs and tail will be a deep blue color that matches his eyes. I believe a similar color scheme to that of Lamia Will you did before will be ideal.

While Will is similar to Luca in being curious about the world: he tend to be a bit more shy, so you can draw him in any pose as long as it's invokes the feeling of shyness.

Also since he was raised mostly as a human he's used to wearing human clothes so maybe give him some kind of bathing suit shorts to compliment his red scales and blue fins.

If you feel you can draw an simple undersea background go with it you can charge me a bit more for it, but if you feel that you can't I'll understand.

Why don't we work on sea monster Will first before we try to do a human version of him to compliment the two forms of him.

Your thoughts questions or concerns?

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Sea_Monster_Luca_Guy.png.b2f9f79b7b6cbe25ef65ce954e5332d7.png

As I said before, I'm wondering if you can draw Will Guide as a sea monster kind of similar to Luca is above. Not necessarily in 3D. It can be 2D in your kind of art style; that would be good enough for me as long as we can keep to the basic points below

The key thing is that when it comes to Will  Guide's colors, his scales all around his body are red, the fins that make up his "hair" as well at the fins on his arms legs and tail will be a deep blue color that matches his eyes. I believe a similar color scheme to that of Lamia Will you did before will be ideal.

While Will is similar to Luca in being curious about the world: he tend to be a bit more shy, so you can draw him in any pose as long as it's invokes the feeling of shyness.

Also since he was raised mostly as a human he's used to wearing human clothes so maybe give him some kind of bathing suit shorts to compliment his red scales and blue fins.

If you feel you can draw an simple undersea background go with it you can charge me a bit more for it, but if you feel that you can't I'll understand.

Why don't we work on sea monster Will first before we try to do a human version of him to compliment the two forms of him.

Your thoughts questions or concerns?

I think this is something I can do, including a simple undersea background. If I have further questions I will send them to you in the pm.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Commission for a user called Electricknight33 on Discord. They asked for their character Silver Flare, a kirin/pegasus hybrid, drawn in their normal kirin and more demon-like nirik forms together.

I had a lot of fun drawing this one. Took longer since the character was being made from scratch and the wings on the nirik were a bit harder, but I love how they both came out. To be honest, since I switched the way I do kirins up, I haven't actually drawn a nirik in the style. I hove how this one came out. They normally don't have wings, but they were asked to be included and I didn't plan to disappoint! They loved it though and in the end that's what matters!

962858123_C111Electricknight339310discordSilverFlarekirinandnirikpegasusforms.thumb.png.c91eb7553dee77d00244ad8b35fbc0f3.png

This still counts I think.

Commission for a user called Electricknight33 on Discord. I guess technically a part 2. They wanted lightning added to their nirik, and I also added a simple background and glowing to the fire that wouldn't have shown up well on a transparent background otherwise. Been awhile since I did any lightning effects, so it was a cool change of pace.

777821406_C112Electricknight339310discordSilverFlareaddingsparkstonirik.thumb.png.f064a3053da20084c1209385cfea5a5d.png

Another commission for Electricknight33 on Discord. This time they wanted a headshot of their kirin-pegasus Silver Flare with the yin-yang symbol in place of usual pupils. It's been awhile since I've done any headshots, and this one came out quite nice. Figuring out the right angle for the horn was a tiny bit challenging, but I think I got it.

1796596759_C113Electricknight339310discordSilverFlareheadshotdetermined.png.74a27cd6fdb39251856de005e10c3690.png

• 2 weeks later...

Another commission for Electricknight33 on discord. This time they asked for their kirin/pegasus oc Silver Flare hugging Princess Luna with a night sky background.

I had some fun with this one. Luna's flowy mane/tail were a bit tricky but I think I did a good job with them.

1488601566_C114Electricknight339310discordSilverFlarehuggingPrincessLunahalfbodyfullcolor.thumb.png.72ee7c97b76176ec5980dab7d89945a0.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

1014875431_C115Electricknight339310discordfrestylepiecekirinSilverFlarevs.Daybreaker.thumb.png.15ae15bfb41bfe9001967b2ad2191599.png

“I will return you to the dark flame from whence you came!” - Silver Flare

"Do you really think your pitiful power can stand up to the very embodiment of the sun?" - Daybreaker

That's about how I'd imagine it would go between them.

Another commission for Electricknight33 on discord. It was a sort of 'surprise me' commission where I could draw whatever with Silver Flare. So I chose to have him fighting Daybreaker in his nirik form. Tried a different way to shade with this instead of my usual way. It turned out pretty well all things considered. I've never drawn Daybreaker either, and I love how she came out.

Feel free to like and share!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey are you ok to make a free item I have no money and if so I was hoping you could draw my OC in a pink frilly dress and for the hair style to be changed to match rarity’s some makeup and long eyelashes pink eyeshadow red lipstick and wearing heels and can you make their facial expression excited

Please one of the most important morals of mlp is generosity so please be generous I have no money

And here she is Shen also is in a relationship with pinkie pje

BFB95063-B504-4D9F-99E8-E8E4709DB71A.png

1 minute ago, golden_dash said:

Hey are you ok to make a free item I have no money and if so I was hoping you could draw my OC in a pink frilly dress and for the hair style to be changed to match rarity’s some makeup and long eyelashes pink eyeshadow red lipstick and wearing heels and can you make their facial expression excited

I apologize, but as this is a commission shop, it's for a paid picture. You would be better off posting a thread in Requestria. There are plenty of people there who might make a drawing for you. I'll include a link below where you can go to make a thread in Requestria:

https://mlpforums.com/forum/97-requestria/

(edited)
2 minutes ago, golden_dash said:

She may be a recoloured rainbow dash but their personality’s could not be more different for where rainbow is a tomboy golden dash is girly as rarity

That's great but this isn't a request shop. I don't do drawings for free. Go to Requestria. Please don't ask me for free art again or I'll have to let an admin know that you're violating a site rule.

Edited by MidnightFire1222

2 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

hello I am so sorry for my confusion I hope you can forgive my mistake for I have never travelled this far down into the site once again I am sorry