Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Searching for RP partners/RPs.

Catpone Cerberus

Hi. I would like to RP with one of (or both of) my OCs that are yet to be RP'd as.

My Ponysona, he will be named MH in the RPs.

Spoiler

There really isn't any backstories or such for him (I can create one if needed). For personality he is basically me with little bit of cat (I'm not good with writing down personalities) If you need any other information, please ask :) 

Catpony_OC_by_Cerberus.png

Doesn't have cutiemark.

Doesn't really have talent, but he has cat's senses and agility (and balance)

Speechless Night

Spoiler

speechless_night.png

He can let out noises and laugh etc. But he can't speak, and because of that, he carries notebook and a pen in the small bag with him, so he can communicate with other ponies easier. 

Cutiemark (seen on the little bag) is black cat's footprint with white bat-wings inside it.

Talent: 
Due his inability to speak, Night has learned to make all kind of noises and movements to communicate with animals, cats being his expertise. 

His personality isn't decided yet but he's friendly bat :3

I'm open for any kind of RP and can play 1x1 or 1x2:)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Hi. I would like to RP with one of (or both of) my OCs that are yet to be RP'd as.

Reveal hidden contents

There really isn't any backstories or such for him (I can create one if needed). For personality he is basically me with little bit of cat (I'm not good with writing down personalities) If you need any other information, please ask :) 

Doesn't have cutiemark.

Speechless Night

Reveal hidden contents

speechless_night.png

He can let out noises and laugh etc. But he can't speak, and because of that, he carries notebook and a pen in the small bag with him, so he can communicate with other ponies easier. 

Cutiemark (seen on the little bag) is black cat's footprint with white bat-wings inside it.

Talent: 
Due his inability to speak, Night has learned to make all kind of noises and movements to communicate with animals, cats being his expertise. 

I'm open for any kind of RP and can play 1x1 or 1x2:)  I can take several RPs, so don't be shy if someone has already posted.

To be honest maybe we could figure out a storyline for a 1X1 RP with my OC Techno! It's just I need to leave to go to school now so I'll be gone for the next 8-9 hours! :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm intested in Rping with more people. And I think Speechless would be fun to put with My Main OC Maple Bat. However if you'd rather Rp with me playing Maple's brother, Woodland Orchestra Then I'm fine with that too! 

Both characters are in my signiture. And if you don't want to Rp with me then feel free to say no.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

To be honest maybe we could figure out a storyline for a 1X1 RP with my OC Techno! It's just I need to leave to go to school now so I'll be gone for the next 8-9 hours! :)

So he's basically a god? 

But anyway, sure. Which on of My OCs were you thinking? or both?

8 hours ago, Maple Bat said:

I'm intested in Rping with more people. And I think Speechless would be fun to put with My Main OC Maple Bat. However if you'd rather Rp with me playing Maple's brother, Woodland Orchestra Then I'm fine with that too! 

Both characters are in my signiture. And if you don't want to Rp with me then feel free to say no.

Speechless and Mable works for me :) Do you have any ideas for the story and/or genre, or do you like "Let's see what happens" - type of play? 

14 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Hide contents

Doesn't have cutiemark.

Speechless Night

Reveal hidden contents

speechless_night.png

Talent: 

I'm open for any kind of RP and can play 1x1 or 1x2:)  I can take several RPs, so don't be shy if someone has already posted.

Would you be happy to make it a sort of furry rp? I have a new sona I'd love to try out and give you his picture and info if you're up for it..

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless and Mable works for me :) Do you have any ideas for the story and/or genre, or do you like "Let's see what happens" - type of play? 

Either works for me, though perhaps a Adventure-ish story would be fun! I don't have anything specific in mind though. What genres do you like?

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Would you be happy to make it a sort of furry rp? I have a new sona I'd love to try out and give you his picture and info if you're up for it..

Furry-rp? Is it same/similar thing as Anthro-RP? (I know what furry is but is furry rp different from Anthro-pony besides including other animals?)

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Furry-rp? Is it same/similar thing as Anthro-RP? (I know what furry is but is furry rp different from Anthro-pony besides including other animals?)

it's basically anthro with other animals, yes. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

So he's basically a god? 

But anyway, sure. Which on of My OCs were you thinking? or both?

Okay I was thinking that maybe you're two OCs were unfinished projects that Techno was working on and Techno had a bit of an accident that started them both up and got them out of his lab and into equestria. So this would explain their disabilities and it would be a really good storyline for a comedy RP! So probably your two OCs are going to be causing chaos across equestria in really funny was and Techno is going after them to try and fix them. :)

Just now, Maple Bat said:

Either works for me, though perhaps a Adventure-ish story would be fun! I don't have anything specific in mind though. What genres do you like?

I don't really have favorites or dislikes, so I don't really know. :blush: I really only know Romance, SoL, action and adventure (and mixtures of those.)

7 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

it's basically anthro with other animals, yes. 

Then, sure. I guess MH would be good choice of a character then for me. Do you have something specific in mind?

I don't really have favorites or dislikes, so I don't really know. :blush: I really only know Romance, SoL, action and adventure (and mixtures of those.)

Then, sure. I guess MH would be good choice of a character then for me. Do you have something specific in mind?

I was thinking maybe a slice of life type of rp, maybe some romance if you're okay with mxm (or mxfm (femboy male)

Here is my Sona
Hunter.thumb.png.6cc628e8029a3060857399f0dcd344aa.png
Name: Hunter
Species: Dingo
Coloring: Cream/Off white with burnt orange-ish brown highlights, soft blue eyes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: Lead guitarist and singer of a Ska band (Influences are: Area 7, Reel Big Fish, The Mighty Mighty Boss Tones, Less Than Jake, Rancid etc), Professional Skateboarder
Hobbies: Guitar, singing, skateboarding, drinking, having fun among other things

That's understandable I personally (With Maple) Like to keep it towards Action and Adventure since she's a combat oriented kind of pony. However that doesn't mean I exclude the other 2. (I only know those 4 genres as well :D)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay I was thinking that maybe you're two OCs were unfinished projects that Techno was working on and Techno had a bit of an accident that started them both up and got them out of his lab and into equestria. So this would explain their disabilities and it would be a really good storyline for a comedy RP! So probably your two OCs are going to be causing chaos across equestria in really funny was and Techno is going after them to try and fix them. :)

sound indeed interesting but 

your two OCs are going to be causing chaos across equestria

For one, Neither of them is really chaotic type, in  fact, these two are my most positive and least evil/combat-like OCs but even if I changed that, my problem comes in how would I play that.

Because, you see, I'm not good making stuff up from nothing, but more of "reacting to a situation"- kind of a player. Meaning that if I were to play characters that "cause chaos" I can only see myself staring at the screen for an hour before coming up with something boring/lame.:please:

1 hour ago, Natasha Xalian said:

I was thinking maybe a slice of life type of rp, maybe some romance if you're okay with mxm (or mxfm (femboy male)

Here is my Sona
Hunter.thumb.png.6cc628e8029a3060857399f0dcd344aa.png
Name: Hunter
Species: Dingo
Coloring: Cream/Off white with burnt orange-ish brown highlights, soft blue eyes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation: Lead guitarist and singer of a Ska band (Influences are: Area 7, Reel Big Fish, The Mighty Mighty Boss Tones, Less Than Jake, Rancid etc), Professional Skateboarder
Hobbies: Guitar, singing, skateboarding, drinking, having fun among other things

Slice of life is aright, and for romance we can try, :) but it may be very one sided because from my experience, I'm not very good Romance-Rplayer (probably because I'm bad with that stuff even in the real life) and me being Straight, MxM/MxFm, though being aright to me, may be little weird to me... but we can try  :blush: 

But would I play MH as Cat-pony-human or change him just to Cat-human, I'm okay with it either way?

58 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

That's understandable I personally (With Maple) Like to keep it towards Action and Adventure since she's a combat oriented kind of pony. However that doesn't mean I exclude the other 2. (I only know those 4 genres as well :D)

I'm aright with Action-Adventure :) , though Speechless being my second less combat oriented OC, his effort would be mostly self-defense.  :P 

Edited by The Cerberus

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

For one, Neither of them is really chaotic type, in  fact, these two are my most positive and least evil/combat-like OCs but even if I changed that, my problem comes in how would I play that.

Because, you see, I'm not good making stuff up from nothing, but more of "reacting to a situation"- kind of a player. Meaning that if I were to play characters that "cause chaos" I can only see myself staring at the screen for an hour before coming up with something boring/lame.:please:

Slice of life is aright, and for romance we can try, :) but it may be very one sided because from my experience, I'm not very good Romance-Rplayer (probably because I'm bad with that stuff even in the real life) and me being Straight, MxM/MxFm, though being aright to me, doesn't come naturally either for me... but we can try  :blush: 

But would I play MH as Cat-pony-human or change him just to Cat-human, I'm okay with it either way?

I'm aright with Action-Adventure :) , though Speechless being my second less combat oriented OC, his effort would be mostly self-defense.  :P 

Now to be honest I'm often the type of RPer who reacts to situations like you do but still I could create an environment that would suit your RPing type! So I was thinking that Herobrien was also running around equestria trying to capture your two OCs while Techno is trying to return them to the lab. :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Now to be honest I'm often the type of RPer who reacts to situations like you do but still I could create an environment that would suit your RPing type! So I was thinking that Herobrien was also running around equestria trying to capture your two OCs while Techno is trying to return them to the lab. :)

so in short, they would be tried to be captured by two individuals, one evil and one who from their point of view wants to remove their specialties.....That sounds something I would be up to RP :) 

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

so in short, they would be tried to be captured by two individuals, one evil and one who from their point of view wants to remove their specialties.....That sounds something I would be up to RP :) 

Well with Herobrien he actually wants to capture your two OCs so he can complete work on them and make them into new villains of equestria. So basically Herobrien wants them so he can use them for his attacks on equestria and Techno has to stop him by returning your two OCs to his lab where they'll be safe. Anyways I'll probably make this into a really funny comedy RP like both Herobrien and Techno would be doing really silly and random things! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well with Herobrien he actually wants to capture your two OCs so he can complete work on them and make them into new villains of equestria. So basically Herobrien wants them so he can use them for his attacks on equestria and Techno has to stop him by returning your two OCs to his lab where they'll be safe. Anyways I'll probably make this into a really funny comedy RP like both Herobrien and Techno would be doing really silly and random things! :)

aright :) if there's nothing else, could you do the threads? (OOC and RP)

17 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Right. So I'll see if I can come up with any Ideas for a storyline. If you've got anything don't hesitate!

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Slice of life is aright, and for romance we can try, :) but it may be very one sided because from my experience, I'm not very good Romance-Rplayer (probably because I'm bad with that stuff even in the real life) and me being Straight, MxM/MxFm, though being aright to me, may be little weird to me... but we can try  :blush: 

Sure, okay, well one of the band members is a female, so there's always a chance (and it's okay, it took me something like 10 years to get better at romance, though i still suck at it lol) Anyway the setup could be that MH is an anthro cat pony (which sounds absolutely adorable btw) and the setting could either be at one of Hey Dingo!'s concerts or one of Hunter's skate competition tours..They kind of just see each other and they click or...perhaps...MH is kinda homeless or something, and is taken in by Hunter? These are just the two ideas I have that stands out to me...

1 minute ago, Natasha Xalian said:

setting could either be at one of Hey Dingo!'s concerts or one of Hunter's skate competition tours

Considering that MH is basically me I would say skating thing would work better because even though I love music, I never go to concerts but skating competition could be something I could go to if I passed by and didn't have anything else to do.

Also:

Spoiler

Graduate 
Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology.

Hobbies: Drawing, Listening music, very basic Acoustic Guitar- playing and Videogames. 

10 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

They kind of just see each other and they click or...perhaps...MH is kinda homeless or something, and is taken in by Hunter? These are just the two ideas I have that stands out to me...

Probably not homeless, I think he would live in small apartment. First one could work, Hunter could start a conversation and so on, like friendships/relationships start :kindness:

Considering that MH is basically me I would say skating thing would work better because even though I love music, I never go to concerts but skating competition could be something I could go to if I passed by and didn't have anything else to do.

Also:

Reveal hidden contents

Graduate 
Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology.

Hobbies: Drawing, Listening music, very basic Acoustic Guitar- playing and Videogames. 

Probably not homeless, I think he would live in small apartment. First one could work, Hunter could start a conversation and so on, like friendships/relationships start :kindness:

Yep that works for me, I can start the threads now if you'd like

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@The Cerberus

So I tried to come up with some Idea for a story but after a bit of thinking I just figured that just going in and seeing what happens is probably the best since your better at responding to a situation.

Works for me :) feel free to do the threads when you're ready. are we going with total acceptance of batponies or with them being generally disliked?