Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Lets Plays

mrgameandpie

Hey there folks. A rather popular type of video these days is known as the Let's Play. People record videogames while providing humorous commentary. Like a walkthrough, but with more emphasis on humor than instruction.

Some great LPers include Chuggaaconroy, Nintendocaprisun, ProtonJon, JoshJepson, DeceasedCrab, Diabetus, and more!

So, do any of you folks watch LPs? Do any of you make LPs?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had plans to make a few LPs for about a year now, but I've always been too busy with whatever life want to throw at me lately...

I'm starting them this summer though. My first LP will be the first game I ever beat in my childhood, and I can't wait to play it again!

I used to make various Lets plays, from Fallout to Resident Evil. It was a lot of fun indeed!

However, now i never make them alone. Maybe i should starta again x)?

(edited)

Jefmajor for derps of victory, GrimithR for funny laughter and knowledge, PlunkHelmetPunk for his personality, GaLmHD for good quality, BurstM0de because he's gewd, NecroScope86 for the "That's what she said", TheWinterOwl for KSP and intricacy, GetDaved for good old geims & Mikelat for the 420.

And no retarded meicraft content besides this one;

Edited by Libertina Kohr-Ah

(edited)

Check Helloween4545 really awesome commentary! Hilarious guy!

His penumbra LP is one of the most hilarious things on youtube:

Edited by Derpy Mooves

Posted Image

I was actually planning on changing it to something else anyways, so yeah. :P

Go with hamsters and strike adorableness even further...

Anyway, I actually make LPs, so that's cool. I primarily watch Chuggaaconroy, Nintendocaprisun, RoahmMythril, and GameandRoy (one of my best IRL friends).

Go with hamsters and strike adorableness even further...

Mweheheheheheheh, good idea. *evil smiley face*

Anyways, back to the subject, I've been wanting to do commentaries for a while but my microphone is broken.

I want to make some LPs, but my computer lacks the graphical prowess to do some of the newer games that I want to do. someday soon I will. after I get a new GPU.

I always wanted to do a LPs but I'm wasting time watching Tobuscus LPs You SHOULD check em' out. His youtube accounts are,

TobyTurner: Vlogs and stuff

TobyGames:LPs and Highlights

Tobuscus:Vlogs aswell I guess? well I think Animations too

HES DAMN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! Check him out BELOWW

http://www.youtube.com/user/TobyGames <--- His Channel

I watch LPs from: DanzNewzMachinima, GassyMexican, Jerma985, Kootra, ma3latf, NameThatHasLASERS, Niichts (aka. STAR), OMFGcata, PaperBatVG, paulsoaresjr, SSoHPKC, stabbyvideo, TobiwanK3nobi, Totalhalibut, UberHaxorNova, xXSlyFoxHoundXx, ZeMachinima and ZoocDoesStuff

Yeah. I like LPs. :D

I did a lets play over Livestream once to share a really obscure game with some of the community members here. The game was Parasite Eve and man it was fun. I had the stream chat running in the background and I was talking to them while I was going xD. The channel's nickname was came up with was Hipster gaming monthly (Not the real name of course) because you've probably never heard of it or the game we play there before :P. I watch lets plays from time to time, not too big on it. Only older games really.