Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

@Techno Universal 

Techno was in his lab under equestria and he was working on two new creations of his. They looked finished on the outside but their programs were still partly unfinished. Techno was on a computer console in the room with his creations and he was working on their programs...

TU: Okay everything is going good so far! It's just I still need to add the vocal speech component to Speachless Night's vocabulary engine here otherwise he's never be able to talk! Plus this other one I'm calling unit-MH for now as I haven't come up with a name for him yet at this point!

so do I start like any other RP with My OCs doing something in Equestria or?

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

@Techno Universal 

so do I start like any other RP with My OCs doing something in Equestria or?

(I'm guessing now you could jump to them doing their thing on the surface! :) )

Techno then accidentally teleported his two unfinished creations to the surface and now they were active...

TU: That's not good. My two creations are now on the surface and they are both unfinished! Okay let's see where they are so I can get them back down here!

Herobrien was now nearby to Techno's creations... 

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(I'm guessing now you could jump to them doing their thing on the surface! :) )

Techno then accidentally teleported his two unfinished creations to the surface and now they were active...

TU: That's not good. My two creations are now on the surface and they are both unfinished! Okay let's see where they are so I can get them back down here!

Herobrien was now nearby to Techno's creations... 

Aright, I do the post now. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

@Techno Universal

I'm sorry but I don't enjoy this RP, I don't know if our tastes in humor don't meet, or if comedy-RPs just aren't for me, but I just don't enjoy this. Sorry:kindness:

Well to be honest I have been trying to compensate for that by trying to have some romance in the RP with the capes and such. But seriously just tell me what sort of RPs your into and I'll see what I can do! :)

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well to be honest I have been trying to compensate for that by trying to have some romance in the RP with the capes and such. But seriously just tell me what sort of RPs your into and I'll see what I can do! :)

Well, honestly I don't know, but what is certain, is that this RP can't be transformed into anything like that anymore, not only is Speechless no more the character I created, but also MH has gone out of character. (and in my honest opinion, I agree with my characters about the capes, you forced them little bit too much.) 

It may be that our play-styles are just little bit too different, and I really can't think a RP where two god characters with Techno's and Herobrien's personalities would work with any of my OCs. Sorry :kindness:

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Well, honestly I don't know, but what is certain, is that this RP can't be transformed into anything like that anymore, not only is Speechless no more the character I created, but also MH has gone out of character. (and in my honest opinion, I agree with my characters about the capes, you forced them little bit too much.) 

It may be that our play-styles are just little bit too different, and I really can't think a RP where two god characters with Techno's and Herobrien's personalities would work with any of my OCs. Sorry :kindness:

To be honest this RP could become a romantic RP very quickly! It's just a matter of MH or Speechless getting romantically interested in Techno! :)

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

To be honest this RP could become a romantic RP very quickly! It's just a matter of MH or Speechless getting romantically interested in Techno! :)

Sorry, but no. Techno is character I don't see either of my OCs liking romantically (from how you have played him). 

Also one problem was that there was many times I have to wonder if you even read my replies in whole, because in your replies you ignored parts of them totally.
also, like I said

11 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless no more the character I created, but also MH has gone out of character.

I don't like to play characters that are not my creations, and after Speechless turned into general male pony, playing him lost its spark. 

Edited by The Cerberus

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Sorry, but no. Techno is character I don't see either of my OCs liking romantically (from how you have played him). 

Also one problem was that there was many times I have to wonder if you even read my replies in whole, because in your replies you ignored parts of them totally.
also, like I said

I don't like to play characters that are not my creations, and after Speechless turned into general male pony, playing him lost its spark. 

Yeah when there are parts that seem ignored it's just my system seeing that those parts aren't necessary for the next reply. Anyways to fix the out of character issue I was thinking of having Techno rewind the timeline over a system error. Like everything was brought back towards the beginning of the RP when Techno was in Sugarcube corner. Anyways from there I could have Techno be really glitchy from system errors and maybe that would make things fun. :) 

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah when there are parts that seem ignored it's just my system seeing that those parts aren't necessary for the next reply.

But when those ignored parts are straight up questions, it really isn't nice for the another RPlayer, it is wasted work.

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Like everything was brought back towards the beginning of the RP when Techno was in Sugarcube corner. Anyways from there I could have Techno be really glitchy from system errors and maybe that would make things fun.

Sorry, but I don't think even that would work. I'm now fully honest with you, I have not found anything fun or funny in this RP, the pain-spell part was aright as long as it lasted but other than that i really haven't gotten into this RP. I just don't get the "Yay, new reply" in this one. 

6 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

But when those ignored parts are straight up questions, it really isn't nice for the another RPlayer, it is wasted work.

Sorry, but I don't think even that would work. I'm now fully honest with you, I have not found anything fun or funny in this RP, the pain-spell part was aright as long as it lasted but other than that i really haven't gotten into this RP. I just don't get the "Yay, new reply" in this one. 

Yeah I'll always pick up on them if they are questions but if it's a long post then my memory isn't going to be big enough to answer all of them. Anyways I could get you more interested in this RP if I knew your interests more deeply! :) 

22 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I'll always pick up on them if they are questions but if it's a long post then my memory isn't going to be big enough to answer all of them. Anyways I could get you more interested in this RP if I knew your interests more deeply! :) 

My point stands about the ignoring part of the post.

I have no "interests" when it comes to RPs, I either like the RP, or I don't like the RP. If I knew what I want, I would create my own well planned RPs instead of searching of asking others for the ideas.

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

My point stands about the ignoring part of the post.

I have no "interests" when it comes to RPs, I either like the RP, or I don't like the RP. If I knew what I want, I would create my own well planned RPs instead of searching of asking others for the ideas.

Yeah I might then take a look at other RPs that you really enjoy and I'll figure something out! :)