Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

@The Cerberus

Techno was in his lab under equestria and he was working on two new creations of his. They looked finished on the outside but their programs were still partly unfinished. Techno was on a computer console in the room with his creations and he was working on their programs...

TU: Okay everything is going good so far! It's just I still need to add the vocal speech component to Speachless Night's vocabulary engine here otherwise he's never be able to talk! Plus this other one I'm calling unit-MH for now as I haven't come up with a name for him yet at this point!

OOC: 

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/169038-the-silly-infinite-fight-1x1-rp-with-the-cerberus/
Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

After happenings in the lab and some time, Equestria

MH was sitting at Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville, his unusual appearance got few curious stares from some ponies but most of the ponies there already knew him well enough to not to pay attention to him. He  was drinking his usual, special-made tea brewed from catnip, the most delicious thing he had consumed. Catnip didn't cause any effects for him like it did for normal cats, but instead, it tasted irresistible causing slight addiction-like love towards it.

Meanwhile out of sight, in different table there was Speechless Night, he was wearing full-body covering hooded cape to  and eating an apple-cupcake. He was a batpony so he rarely came to the town at middle of the day, but today he had made exception because he had gotten bored in the Everfree forest, and wanted to get some sun, even if it was through a cape. 

8 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

After happenings in the lab and some time, Equestria

MH was sitting at Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville, his unusual appearance got few curious stares from some ponies but most of the ponies there already knew him well enough to not to pay attention to him. He  was drinking his usual, special-made tea brewed from catnip, the most delicious thing he had consumed. Catnip didn't cause any effects for him like it did for normal cats, but instead, it tasted irresistible causing slight addiction-like love towards it.

Meanwhile out of sight, in different table there was Speechless Night, he was wearing full-body covering hooded cape to  and eating an apple-cupcake. He was a batpony so he rarely came to the town at middle of the day, but today he had made exception because he had gotten bored in the Everfree forest, and wanted to get some sun, even if it was through a cape. 

TU: I need to take this!

Techno then teleported up to the surface and he appeared right next to Speechless. A massive five meter long cape also appeared on Techno when he teleported and the cape was a dark navy blue with blue circuit board patterns all over it and it was attached to his collar...

TU: Okay I wonder where the massive cape came from? I'll have to figure that out later but for now I need to get to the job but still this cape really looks good on me.

Techno then turned to Speechless...

TU: Hey aren't you Speechless Night?

Herobrien was just around the corner watching the situation...

HB: Interesting... Those two unfinished ponies that escaped Techno's lab would be perfect for my next attack on equestria! I just need to find a way to get my hooves on them!

Herobrien then walked up to MH and he was being extremely careful not to get noticed by Techno...

HB: Hey isn't your name MH?

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then teleported up to the surface and he appeared right next to Speechless. A massive five meter long cape also appeared on Techno when he teleported and the cape was a dark navy blue with blue circuit board patterns all over it and it was attached to his collar...

TU: Okay I wonder where the massive cape came from? I'll have to figure that out later but for now I need to get to the job but still this cape really looks good on me.

Techno then turned to Speechless...

TU: Hey aren't you Speechless Night?

Speechless let out noise of surprise as he jumped back from the suddenly appearing pony and hissed to him. When he heard his name mentioned, he slowly nodded, but kept his eyes focused on techno.

34 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Herobrien then walked up to MH and he was being extremely careful not to get noticed by Techno...

HB: Hey isn't your name MH?

MH squinted his eyes, he didn't recognize this pony, not from appearance, nor smell. "Yes? and you are?"

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Speechless let out noise of surprise as he jumped back from the suddenly appearing pony and hissed to him. When he heard his name mentioned, he slowly nodded, but kept his eyes focused on techno.

MH squinted his eyes, he didn't recognize this pony, not from appearance, nor smell. "Yes? and you are?"

TU: So anyways Speechless I know you can't talk yet as your actually one of my unfinished creations and I need to get you back down to my lab so I can actually complete work on you!

Meanwhile with Herobrien...

HB: Ohh I'm Herobrien and I really want to take control over equestria so I can make it into a much better place than it is now! It's just I really need your help to do it and what I mean by that is making you extremely powerful so you can allow me to actually achieve my dream! 

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: So anyways Speechless I know you can't talk yet as your actually one of my unfinished creations and I need to get you back down to my lab so I can actually complete work on you!

Speechless hissed again and backed up few more steps, nopony was going to take him to lab of any kind, especially not someone who calls him an unfinished creation. Movement could be seen under his cape, he was preparing his wings to either fight, or fly

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Ohh I'm Herobrien and I really want to take control over equestria so I can make it into a much better place than it is now! It's just I really need your help to do it and what I mean by that is making you extremely powerful so you can allow me to actually achieve my dream!

"Aha" MH said doubtfully as he stood up, not breaking the eye contact "No thanks, I'm good like I am."

Edited by The Cerberus

TU: Seriously Speechless I know what's going through your head right now. It's just you don't recognise me because the your unit recognition system isn't detecting my identity properly. I guess that's going to be a bit of a problem as your starting to get a bit aggressive at me because you just can't recall who I am and you think that I'm some sort of threatening pony when truthfully I'm just trying to help you.

Meanwhile...

HB: But still have you ever wanted to have the power to do absolutely whatever you want? To be honest I can grant you that power and it's a part of you joining forces with me! 

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Seriously Speechless I know what's going through your head right now. It's just you don't recognise me because the your unit recognition system isn't detecting my identity properly. I guess that's going to be a bit of a problem as your starting to get a bit aggressive at me because you just can't recall who I am and you think that I'm some sort of threatening pony when truthfully I'm just trying to help you.

Speechless didn't seem convinced. He felt almost offended after Techno implied that he just some machine. He revealed his wings from under the cape, and pointed their claws at Techno, warning him to not to get closer. 

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: But still have you ever wanted to have the power to do absolutely whatever you want? To be honest I can grant you that power and it's a part of you joining forces with me! 

"Not really" MH said, keeping an eye out for any sudden moves "Go ask an unicorn, I'm sure they would like some extra power."

27 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't seem convinced. He felt almost offended after Techno implied that he just some machine. He revealed his wings from under the cape, and pointed their claws at Techno, warning him to not to get closer. 

"Not really" MH said, keeping an eye out for any sudden moves "Go ask an unicorn, I'm sure they would like some extra power."

TU: Okay it looks like I'm really flipping your kill mode switch Speechless. But still to be honest every single one of us are incredibly advanced machines and even I'm one myself. Even if you try and attack me you'll see my internal endoskeleton and you'll see that I'm a machine myself.

Meanwhile...

HB: Go and find a unicorn!? Ha ha GG that's the funniest joke I've heard in days!!! Like maybe I should always from now on get a unicorn to clean my toilet whenever it's clogged!!! Ha Ha!!! Anyways isn't there any deep desires inside you that you just want to satisfy? Like I'm giving you the opportunity here to satisfy your deepest desires! 

20 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay it looks like I'm really flipping your kill mode switch Speechless. But still to be honest every single one of us are incredibly advanced machines and even I'm one myself. Even if you try and attack me you'll see my internal endoskeleton and you'll see that I'm a machine myself.

Speechless didn't believe Techno and in fact, was getting annoyed by him, so he let out annoyed grunt, before taking flight and leaving the Sugarcube Corner

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Go and find a unicorn!? Ha ha GG that's the funniest joke I've heard in days!!! Like maybe I should always from now on get a unicorn to clean my toilet whenever it's clogged!!! Ha Ha!!! Anyways isn't there any deep desires inside you that you just want to satisfy? Like I'm giving you the opportunity here to satisfy your deepest desires! 

Mh's tail started to sway "Aren't you one pain in a flank" "No, seriously, many unicorns would rather gladly take offer of power." "And no, I only want what I already have." he said with annoyed voice "And until you want to see herbivore cat turn into carnivore, please leave me alone." This of course was just a threat, MH couldn't stand eating meat of any sort nor attack anypony in that matter. 

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't believe Techno and in fact, was getting annoyed by him, so he let out annoyed grunt, before taking flight and leaving the Sugarcube Corner

Mh's tail started to sway "Aren't you one pain in a flank" "No, seriously, many unicorns would rather gladly take offer of power." "And no, I only want what I already have." he said with annoyed voice "And until you want to see herbivore cat turn into carnivore, please leave me alone." This of course was just a threat, MH couldn't stand eating meat of any sort nor attack anypony in that matter. 

TU: I guess it's best I follow him.

Techno then made himself invisible and he flew after Speechless silently and invisibly. Techno then also accidentally despawned Speechless's hooded cape when he toggled a spell that he didn't mean to perform...

TU: Oops... That's for sure going to make him worse. But still he shouldn't be able to see me following him as I'm completely invisible right now!

Meanwhile Herobrien could sense that it was just a threat that MH was talking about...

HB: To be honest it's really quite obvious to me that that's just a threat right there! Anyways I'll be sticking my head into the clogged toilet that's full of poop if you don't join me.

37 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I guess it's best I follow him.

Techno then made himself invisible and he flew after Speechless silently and invisibly. Techno then also accidentally despawned Speechless's hooded cape when he toggled a spell that he didn't mean to perform...

TU: Oops... That's for sure going to make him worse. But still he shouldn't be able to see me following him as I'm completely invisible right now!

When Speechless's cape disappeared, he figured it was something to do with Techno, he being an alicorn. Few ponies turned to look at Speechless as he flew over Ponyville towards everfree and let out a loud noise that could only be described as pure annoyance. 

42 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: To be honest it's really quite obvious to me that that's just a threat right there! Anyways I'll be sticking my head into the clogged toilet that's full of poop if you don't join m

"Please do." Mh retorted before finishing his tea and turning to walk away, tail swaying from side to side. 

23 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

When Speechless's cape disappeared, he figured it was something to do with Techno, he being an alicorn. Few ponies turned to look at Speechless as he flew over Ponyville towards everfree and let out a loud noise that could only be described as pure annoyance. 

"Please do." Mh retorted before finishing his tea and turning to walk away, tail swaying from side to side. 

Techno was trying extremely hard not to laugh at Speechless's loud noise...

TU: That's too funny! Anyways I need to get serious!

Meanwhile...

HB: Okey if you say so!

Herobrien then spawned in an upside down toil bowl above his head and then whatever was in the toilet bowl was dissolving him. The Toilet then disappeared when Herobrien was completely gone but Herobrien had also reappeared right in front of the doorway of the store...

HB: Ohh!! And I forgot to mention that the toilet would  actually just teleport me to the doorway!  

Speechless flew over the Everfree forest and suddenly dashed downwards through the forest-roof landing smoothly to the ground of the forest.

38 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Okey if you say so!

Herobrien then spawned in an upside down toil bowl above his head and then whatever was in the toilet bowl was dissolving him. The Toilet then disappeared when Herobrien was completely gone but Herobrien had also reappeared right in front of the doorway of the store...

HB: Ohh!! And I forgot to mention that the toilet would  actually just teleport me to the doorway! 

"Oh, I see, a funny guy. Go away." Mh jumped over the annoying pony and took off running with impressive speed, "Can't a cat get any peace in this town..."

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless flew over the Everfree forest and suddenly dashed downwards through the forest-roof landing smoothly to the ground of the forest.

"Oh, I see, a funny guy. Go away." Mh jumped over the annoying pony and took off running with impressive speed, "Can't a cat get any peace in this town..."

Techno was still following Speechless and he was now walking behind him in the forest and Techno was still invisible. Meanwhile...

HB: Running away doesn't work like that!!!

Herobrien then started walking after MH but every time he fell back more than ten meters away from MH he would automatically teleport right next to MH...

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was still following Speechless and he was now walking behind him in the forest and Techno was still invisible. Meanwhile...

Speechless stopped and started to make sounds from his throat that sounded like mixture of purring and meowing. After few seconds of doing that, three small cats came to him, and he started petting them.

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Running away doesn't work like that!!!

Herobrien then started walking after MH but every time he fell back more than ten meters away from MH he would automatically teleport right next to MH...

MH stopped "You are really pissing me off." His tail was swaying aggressively back and forth and fur on his tail stood up. He also pressed his ears flat towards the sides and started showing his teeth. "I may not like attacking anypony, but you are slowly becoming an exception"

19 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless stopped and started to make sounds from his throat that sounded like mixture of purring and meowing. After few seconds of doing that, three small cats came to him, and he started petting them.

MH stopped "You are really pissing me off." His tail was swaying aggressively back and forth and fur on his tail stood up. He also pressed his ears flat towards the sides and started showing his teeth. "I may not like attacking anypony, but you are slowly becoming an exception"

Techno then got an idea. He then became a white fluffy cat with beautiful blue eyes while he was inside a bush and he then pounced out of the bush and was meowing cutely towards Speechless. He was perfectly acting as a cat and he knew that it would be almost impossible for Speechless to actually notice that the new cat was actually Techno. As the cat he was pretending to be hungry...

Meanwhile...

HB: Really to be honest MH because I'm an indestructible robotic pony attacking me would be completely useless. Really you could throw as much as you can at me and it wouldn't do anything to me. Anyways I can't leave you alone until you join me.

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then got an idea. He then became a white fluffy cat with beautiful blue eyes while he was inside a bush and he then pounced out of the bush and was meowing cutely towards Speechless. He was perfectly acting as a cat and he knew that it would be almost impossible for Speechless to actually notice that the new cat was actually Techno. As the cat he was pretending to be hungry...

Speechless indeed didn't notice the difference, but the other three cat seemed suspicious towards the new cat. Speechless let out to noise to ask the cats to wait and flew off, soon returning with plate of cat-food and giving it to the four cats.

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Really to be honest MH because I'm an indestructible robotic pony attacking me would be completely useless. Really you could throw as much as you can at me and it wouldn't do anything to me. Anyways I can't leave you alone until you join me.

"If that's true, then I don't have to feel bad about this." MH launched at HB and was aiming his teeth towards HB's throat.

21 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless indeed didn't notice the difference, but the other three cat seemed suspicious towards the new cat. Speechless let out to noise to ask the cats to wait and flew off, soon returning with plate of cat-food and giving it to the four cats.

"If that's true, then I don't have to feel bad about this." MH launched at HB and was aiming his teeth towards HB's throat.

As Techno was eating the cat food with the cats he was also trying to put Speechless into maintenance mode so Techno could gain complete control over him and make him return to the lab. Though a lot of the commands that Speechless was receiving could also be heard and seen by Speechless in his mind...

Meanwhile...

HB: Ohh and let me just warn you that you would have your head blown up if I let you bite into any of the cables in my neck! You're seriously risking your life here MH! 

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

As Techno was eating the cat food with the cats he was also trying to put Speechless into maintenance mode so Techno could gain complete control over him and make him return to the lab. Though a lot of the commands that Speechless was receiving could also be heard and seen by Speechless in his mind...

When his mind started acting weird, Speechless started letting out noises that sounded like his version of cursing as he started shaking his head and even knocking his own head, trying to stop what he thought was some kind of spell by the Alicorn earlier.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Ohh and let me just warn you that you would have your head blown up if I let you bite into any of the cables in my neck! You're seriously risking your life here MH!

Mh didn't stop, but because he had pony-teeth, he couldn't do anything more than confirm that this pony indeed wasn't made of flesh and blood.  

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

When his mind started acting weird, Speechless started letting out noises that sounded like his version of cursing as he started shaking his head and even knocking his own head, trying to stop what he thought was some kind of spell by the Alicorn earlier.

Mh didn't stop, but because he had pony-teeth, he couldn't do anything more than confirm that this pony indeed wasn't made of flesh and blood.  

TU: Common where is it? I gotta get Speechless into maintenance mode if I want to get him back to the lab!

Techno kept on going with trying to get Speechless into maintenance mode. Meanwhile...

HB: Isn't it really awkward and embarrassing for you to be trying to bite into solid metal?     

39 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Common where is it? I gotta get Speechless into maintenance mode if I want to get him back to the lab!

Techno kept on going with trying to get Speechless into maintenance mode. Meanwhile...

Speechless kept trying snap out of it cursing every creature with a horn in his mind. 

39 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Isn't it really awkward and embarrassing for you to be trying to bite into solid metal? 

"No, actually." "It was better way to make sure than punching you to the face" MH remarked, annoyed by this pony's existence. "Since I'm not going to join you, I just have to get used to you." "But if I got used that annoying mare, I thing robot won't be that bad." He then just started walking away. 

Edited by The Cerberus

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless kept trying snap out of it cursing every creature with a horn in his mind. 

"No, actually." "It was better way to make sure than punching you to the face" MH remarked, annoyed by this pony's existence. "Since I'm not going to join you, I just have to get used to you." "But if I got used that annoying mare, I thing robot won't be that bad." He then just started walking away. 

TU: Okay let's just see if I can manage to freeze his system!

Techno then started attempting to freeze Speechless's system. Meanwhile...

HB: Here we go again!

As MH was walking away Herobrien was still automatically getting teleported to MH whenever they got to far from each other...

52 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay let's just see if I can manage to freeze his system!

Techno then started attempting to freeze Speechless's system. Meanwhile...

After not getting any results from shaking and punching his head, Speechless let out high-pitched noise that drove away the three cats, and caused bird in the near by trees to fly away, crying out their warning screams. He then jumped on his back to the ground and looked at the sky with rather sad expression.

52 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Here we go again!

As MH was walking away Herobrien was still automatically getting teleported to MH whenever they got to far from each other...

This time MH didn't care when Herobrien continued to appear next to him, he just kept walking without even turning his ear towards him.

Edited by The Cerberus

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

After not getting any results from shaking and punching his head, Speechless let out high-pitched noise that drove away the three cats, and caused bird in the near by trees to fly away, crying out their warning screams. He then jumped on his back to the ground and looked at the sky with rather sad expression.

This time MH didn't care when Herobrien continued to appear next to him, he just kept walking without even turning his ear towards him.

Techno then saw Speechless looking up sadly...

TU: Can I make him feel better? Ohh I know!

Speechless's necklace then turned into a metal collar with the original amulet from the necklace still on the front. A massive four meter long cape then appeared on Speechless and it was extremely soft and warm plus it was the same grey colour as his fur and it had a thin red outline. It was also attached to his new collar...

TU: Do you like your new cape and collar Speechless? I had a bit of an accident earlier where I accidentally deleted your hooded cape but still this one is much bigger! Plus it's also extremely soft and warm so it could also function as a blanket if you want!

Meanwhile..,

HB: Okay now I'm also starting to get a bit annoyed with you MH!