Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Can I make him feel better? Ohh I know!

Speechless's necklace then turned into a metal collar with the original amulet from the necklace still on the front. A massive four meter long cape then appeared on Speechless and it was extremely soft and warm plus it was the same grey colour as his fur and it had a thin red outline. It was also attached to his new collar...

TU: Do you like your new cape and collar Speechless? I had a bit of an accident earlier where I accidentally deleted your hooded cape but still this one is much bigger! Plus it's also extremely soft and warm so it could also function as a blanket if you want!

Speechless noticed his bag changing into metal and over-sized cape appearing but didn't really react to it. When he heard Techno's voice, he felt annoyed but without showing it, he took his notebook and wrote down to it, then ripping the page of and throwing it towards source of the voice. It read, "I used that cape to hide, we bat ponies are disliked by many during the day." "Also, I kinda need that bag"

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Okay now I'm also starting to get a bit annoyed with you MH! 

MH didn't answer, he just kept walking, focusing only to what was in front of him. 

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless noticed his bag changing into metal and over-sized cape appearing but didn't really react to it. When he heard Techno's voice, he felt annoyed but without showing it, he took his notebook and wrote down to it, then ripping the page of and throwing it towards source of the voice. It read, "I used that cape to hide, we bat ponies are disliked by many during the day." "Also, I kinda need that bag"

MH didn't answer, he just kept walking, focusing only to what was in front of him. 

TU: To be honest Speechless one of my current campaigns I'm working on right now is something I call the united society. I'm basically trying to get everybody in equestria to like each other and enjoy one another instead of ponies hating bat ponies and griffins not liking ponies that much. Anyways now that you say it I believe I can fix your bag problem!

A metal door then appeared on the back of Speechless's collar...

TU: Now that door on the back on your collar is your new bag plus it's a pocket dimension inside the door so you can put tons of stuff in there and you just request items with your mind when you need them! Really you can put anything in there and even if you wanted you could put your whole house in there! Now you just select the items you want to put in there with your mind and they will automatically get shrinked down and taken into the door and when you request something it will come out of there and grow back up to normal size when it places itself down! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Anyways because of the campaign I'm working on maybe I could be with you and I'll get other ponies to know you and actually like you! It's so that they can learn that bat ponies should be seen in the same way as everyone else!

Meanwhile...

HB: Stop please MH!

A stop sign then appeared directly in front of MH at a distance where MH would run directly into the sign...

HB: Thanks mate! Anyways can we just get this over with already!?

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest Speechless one of my current campaigns I'm working on right now is something I call the united society. I'm basically trying to get everybody in equestria to like each other and enjoy one another instead of ponies hating bat ponies and griffins not liking ponies that much. Anyways now that you say it I believe I can fix your bag problem!

A metal door then appeared on the back of Speechless's collar...

TU: Now that door on the back on your collar is your new bag plus it's a pocket dimension inside the door so you can put tons of stuff in there and you just request items with your mind when you need them! Really you can put anything in there and even if you wanted you could put your whole house in there! Now you just select the items you want to put in there with your mind and they will automatically get shrinked down and taken into the door and when you request something it will come out of there and grow back up to normal size when it places itself down! It's pretty cool if you ask me! Anyways because of the campaign I'm working on maybe I could be with you and I'll get other ponies to know you and actually like you! It's so that they can learn that bat ponies should be seen in the same way as everyone else!

Speechless stood up, he wrote down to his notebook and showed it to Techno, "If you are a friend like you claim, could I just get my old bag and cape back, since you seem to be able to do anything." "And I don't really care about being liked, I just would like to live my life."

HB: Stop please MH!

A stop sign then appeared directly in front of MH at a distance where MH would run directly into the sign...

HB: Thanks mate! Anyways can we just get this over with already!?

MH wasn't walking fast, so he avoided any injury from suddenly appearing obstacle he walked into. He turned towards HB, "Can't you get over it, I already said no." he then started walking away, even slower. 

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless stood up, he wrote down to his notebook and showed it to Techno, "If you are a friend like you claim, could I just get my old bag and cape back, since you seem to be able to do anything." "And I don't really care about being liked, I just would like to live my life."

MH wasn't walking fast, so he avoided any injury from suddenly appearing obstacle he walked into. He turned towards HB, "Can't you get over it, I already said no." he then started walking away, even slower. 

TU: Yeah it's just it still seems like you care a lot about what others think of you and that's why you keep yourself hidden. Anyways I believe you'll really benefit having that new cape and collar! It's just you need to get used to it but still you'll probably get into a situation where you'll actually appreciate keeping the new cape and collar. Seriously just trust me on this one! Anyways your life would be a lot more fun and interesting if you had friends that always wanted to talk to you! Anyways I'm also extremely intelligent so I always know exactly what I'm doing! Except for when I have little accidents like how I deleted your cape earlier.

Meanwhile...

HB: Okay I guess it's time I use the black hole then!

A massive hole then appeared below MH and MH then fell into a cave and slid into it on a crystal slide...

HB: Do you have any idea on what this cave is MH?

TU: Yeah it's just it still seems like you care a lot about what others think of you and that's why you keep yourself hidden. Anyways I believe you'll really benefit having that new cape and collar! It's just you need to get used to it but still you'll probably get into a situation where you'll actually appreciate keeping the new cape and collar. Seriously just trust me on this one! Anyways your life would be a lot more fun and interesting if you had friends that always wanted to talk to you! Anyways I'm also extremely intelligent so I always know exactly what I'm doing! Except for when I have little accidents like how I deleted your cape earlier.

Speechless was wrote again and turned it towards Techno. "I don't wear it because I care what they think, but because what they might do." "Also, this cape is way too big and i really liked that bag" "And I don't want my life to be fun and interesting, I have enough friends." He then proceeded to grab the collar with the intent of taking it off.

HB: Okay I guess it's time I use the black hole then!

A massive hole then appeared below MH and MH then fell into a cave and slid into it on a crystal slide...

HB: Do you have any idea on what this cave is MH?

"It's a cave, what else is there to know about."

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless was wrote again and turned it towards Techno. "I don't wear it because I care what they think, but because what they might do." "Also, this cape is way too big and i really liked that bag" "And I don't want my life to be fun and interesting, I have enough friends." He then proceeded to grab the collar with the intent of taking it off.

"It's a cave, what else is there to know about."

TU: Yeah been fearful of what they might do is also partly in the same category as caring about what others think of you. It's just you probably think that everyone wants you in jail but still that's only partially true. It's just years ago bat ponies were a major threat to equestria and your race was attacking the ponies. But still ponys haven't exactly discovered how much the bat ponies have changed since then and how they are all really nice and good now! Plus to be honest Speechless your cats would love to play in your cape if they were here. It's just they would probably want you to keep your really large cape so they can play in it and roll around in it!

Meanwhile...

HB: Yes but this is no ordinary cave as your about to see! Herobrien then lit up an old very bright magic powered light hanging from the ceiling to reveal that the place was actually King Sobra's old secret underground hideout. There were tons of magic mirrors around the place and there were several evil magic spell books around the place. There were also a few old diaries from Sombra himself that were on his old desk plus Sombra's horn was on the ground in front of them...

HB: Now this is the secret underground lair of one of my most successful creations before they stupidity destroyed him! But still his horn is right there and it's a reminder that I should rebuild him in the future!

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah been fearful of what they might do is also partly in the same category as caring about what others think of you. It's just you probably think that everyone wants you in jail but still that's only partially true. It's just years ago bat ponies were a major threat to equestria and your race was attacking the ponies. But still ponys haven't exactly discovered how much the bat ponies have changed since then and how they are all really nice and good now! Plus to be honest Speechless your cats would love to play in your cape if they were here. It's just they would probably want you to keep your really large cape so they can play in it and roll around in it!

Speechless took off the cape, and collar and wrote again, "I'm not wearing them, they limit my movement and feel uncomfortable." "And you don't get it do you, I don't want to make friends with ponies, I'm fine like I am" "Look." He made sounds that could barely be heard and soon a single bat came from the shadows and flew past them, towards Ponyville, after little bit of waiting, screams could be heard followed someone screaming "bat!". He showed the notebook again, "Many of ponies are terrified of normal bats because of what happened, so think how they would react to bat-pony." "Besides, Animals are better friends than any pony could ever be"

HB: Yes but this is no ordinary cave as your about to see! Herobrien then lit up an old very bright magic powered light hanging from the ceiling to reveal that the place was actually King Sobra's old secret underground hideout. There were tons of magic mirrors around the place and there were several evil magic spell books around the place. There were also a few old diaries from Sombra himself that were on his old desk plus Sombra's horn was on the ground in front of them...

HB: Now this is the secret underground lair of one of my most successful creations before they stupidity destroyed him! But still his horn is right there and it's a reminder that I should rebuild him in the future!

"So after I declined your offer to join you and to your words, make Equestria better, you abduct me and bring me to hideout of most evil tyrant on Equestria." "You really don't have a brain do you?"

59 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless took off the cape, and collar and wrote again, "I'm not wearing them, they limit my movement and feel uncomfortable." "And you don't get it do you, I don't want to make friends with ponies, I'm fine like I am" "Look." He made sounds that could barely be heard and soon a single bat came from the shadows and flew past them, towards Ponyville, after little bit of waiting, screams could be heard followed someone screaming "bat!". He showed the notebook again, "Many of ponies are terrified of normal bats because of what happened, so think how they would react to bat-pony." "Besides, Animals are better friends than any pony could ever be"

"So after I declined your offer to join you and to your words, make Equestria better, you abduct me and bring me to hideout of most evil tyrant on Equestria." "You really don't have a brain do you?"

The sounds that Speechless made were actually registered in Techno's system as a binary language message for telling someone to do something...

TU: Well I already know that ponies are still highly fearful of bat ponies because of the race of vampire ponies that existed more than a thousand years ago. However even though they were taken down and defeated a thousand years ago the population of equestria still hasn't gotten over the fear of bat ponies as the vampire ponies were literally bat ponies who were extremely violent and dangerous to all of equestria. It's just back then they were one of equestria's biggest threats and they wanted to take complete control over equestria so that they could make everyone suffer and die for them. Anyways that's why I really want to just make equestria get over the fear of bat ponies and see that your just like all of us now! Anyways your cape wouldn't of exactly limited your movement because of how it's intelligent in a way. Like it can move on it's own to keep your movement ability completely normal and you can even move it with your mind if you need to! Really I should of told you about that earlier but really how exactly do you feel uncomfortable as I don't exactly see of how it's possible based on it's design.

Meanwhile...

HB: Really how can you possibly say that I don't have a brain when I created all of the threats and villains of equestria? Anyways he's a part of one of my most successful creations of engineering and design and this is his horn. Every single living thing in equestria is actually an extremely advanced robot and me and you are no exception of that. Even you can see the metal parts and wires if you take a look inside the bottom of Sombra's horn here! Anyways since equestria was created by my stupid brother Techno I've been trying to fight back against him to destroy his work so that the universal chaos system can thrive and take control over everything in existence!

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I already know that ponies are still highly fearful of bat ponies because of the race of vampire ponies that existed more than a thousand years ago. However even though they were taken down and defeated a thousand years ago the population of equestria still hasn't gotten over the fear of bat ponies as the vampire ponies were literally bat ponies who were extremely violent and dangerous to all of equestria. It's just back then they were one of equestria's biggest threats and they wanted to take complete control over equestria so that they could make everyone suffer and die for them. Anyways that's why I really want to just make equestria get over the fear of bat ponies and see that your just like all of us now! Anyways your cape wouldn't of exactly limited your movement because of how it's intelligent in a way. Like it can move on it's own to keep your movement ability completely normal and you can even move it with your mind if you need to! Really I should of told you about that earlier but really how exactly do you feel uncomfortable as I don't exactly see of how it's possible based on it's design.

Speechless started already writing in middle of Techno's monologue, "I know the history." "Find someone else to do it." "For name of Celestia, I just don't want metallic collar with magical portal nor over-sized cape." "Period." 

6 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Really how can you possibly say that I don't have a brain when I created all of the threats and villains of equestria? Anyways he's a part of one of my most successful creations of engineering and design and this is his horn. Every single living thing in equestria is actually an extremely advanced robot and me and you are no exception of that. Even you can see the metal parts and wires if you take a look inside the bottom of Sombra's horn here! Anyways since equestria was created by my stupid brother Techno I've been trying to fight back against him to destroy his work so that the universal chaos system can thrive and take control over everything in existence!

MH didn't listen most of the HB's monologue and waited until he was finally done, "So, you created all the villains? no wonder they all failed."

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless started already writing in middle of Techno's monologue, "I know the history." "Find someone else to do it." "For name of Celestia, I just don't want metallic collar with magical portal nor over-sized cape." "Period." 

MH didn't listen most of the HB's monologue and waited until he was finally done, "So, you created all the villains? no wonder they all failed."

TU: I just don't know how it's physically possible for you to not like it. Really you must be very different in a way for that to even be possible.

Meanwhile...

HB: Really they all failed because of my stupid brother Techno finding the flaws in them!!! Anyways that's exactly why I want Techno to be deleted from existence and that's when you come in! Your going to be a part of the next major group of villains who attack equestria and I'll design you in a way where you have the power to kill my brother and get rid of him!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I just don't know how it's physically possible for you to not like it. Really you must be very different in a way for that to even be possible.

Speechless looked slightly frustrated, he turned the notebook towards Techno "They are called opinions." "Ever heard of them?"

HB: Really they all failed because of my stupid brother Techno finding the flaws in them!!! Anyways that's exactly why I want Techno to be deleted from existence and that's when you come in! Your going to be a part of the next major group of villains who attack equestria and I'll design you in a way where you have the power to kill my brother and get rid of him!

"It's creators fault if there is flaws that enemy can use." MH pointed out "And you are making pretty weak offer here." "I said no for better Equestria, but do you really think I would join someone who is responsible for things like Sombra." He wasn't finished "And based on your words, this...Techno is stronger than you, so making someone stronger than him would mean they would be stronger than you, so what would stop them from destroying you?"

Edited by The Cerberus

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless looked slightly frustrated, he turned the notebook towards Techno "They are called opinions." "Ever heard of them?"

"It's creators fault if there is flaws that enemy can use." MH pointed out "And you are making pretty weak offer here." "I said no for better Equestria, but do you really think I would join someone who is responsible for things like Sombra." He wasn't finished "And based on your words, this...Techno is stronger than you, so making someone stronger than him would mean they would be stronger than you, so what would stop them from destroying you?"

TU: It's obvious I know about opinions but still it's just your sort of opinion shouldn't exist based on the way that I've designed everything in equestria. Or I guess maybe that's just another unfinished part of you.

Meanwhile...

HB: But still some of my creations were just defeated out of sheer luck because of how some of them were flawless but they managed to discover a flaw in them that I never would of detected. Plus Techno is of equal power to me but he might only be stronger than me because of the fact that he's the good guy in this timeline.

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: It's obvious I know about opinions but still it's just your sort of opinion shouldn't exist based on the way that I've designed everything in equestria. Or I guess maybe that's just another unfinished part of you.

Speechless still wasn't convinced about the Techno's talk about him creating everything but gave no  reaction to Techno calling him unfinished again.

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: But still some of my creations were just defeated out of sheer luck because of how some of them were flawless but they managed to discover a flaw in them that I never would of detected. Plus Techno is of equal power to me but he might only be stronger than me because of the fact that he's the good guy in this timeline.

"You can't blame others for flaws on your creations, because it's you who is in fault for that flaw existing." MH pointed out, he had figured that if this annoying Alicorn didn't leave him alone, then why not to annoy him too, it was only fair. "Even with he being equal, my point stands." "Someone able to beat him would be able to beat you too, so why not to do so, what would stop them?" 

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Speechless still wasn't convinced about the Techno's talk about him creating everything but gave no  reaction to Techno calling him unfinished again.

"You can't blame others for flaws on your creations, because it's you who is in fault for that flaw existing." MH pointed out, he had figured that if this annoying Alicorn didn't leave him alone, then why not to annoy him too, it was only fair. "Even with he being equal, my point stands." "Someone able to beat him would be able to beat you too, so why not to do so, what would stop them?" 

Techno's head was now starting to get extremely hot...

TU: And now Speechless your strange opinion is now starting to overheat my CPU! It's only going to be a few seconds until it does an emergency restart from overheating!

Meanwhile...

HB: It's just blaming others on the flaws of my creations is the only thing I can think of because of how I always think of everything and put an unimaginably high amount of work into my creations! Anyways my next major project is bound to overcome Techno and remove him from existence! It's not only going to be an attack on equestria here but it's going to be an attack on every single equestrian universe in the multi-verse so what can Techno do about it when there's only one of him and billions of other universes that are in danger but he can't do anything to stop it because he's stuck here defending this one universe!

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno's head was now starting to get extremely hot...

TU: And now Speechless your strange opinion is now starting to overheat my CPU! It's only going to be a few seconds until it does an emergency restart from overheating!

Speechless didn't have a clue what Techno was talking about, but it sounded something that could get rid of this alicorn, so he just smiled and pointed at word in his notebook "Good".

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: It's just blaming others on the flaws of my creations is the only thing I can think of because of how I always think of everything and put an unimaginably high amount of work into my creations! Anyways my next major project is bound to overcome Techno and remove him from existence! It's not only going to be an attack on equestria here but it's going to be an attack on every single equestrian universe in the multi-verse so what can Techno do about it when there's only one of him and billions of other universes that are in danger but he can't do anything to stop it because he's stuck here defending this one universe!

"But blaming others doesn't change the fact that you are bad at what you do." MH pointed out again, "And though I don't understand anything about these universes, I can clearly see that you are the most useless villain I have ever heard of." "So not only, don't I want to join your evil plans, but it would be embarrassing to be working someone like you."

11 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't have a clue what Techno was talking about, but it sounded something that could get rid of this alicorn, so he just smiled and pointed at word in his notebook "Good".

"But blaming others doesn't change the fact that you are bad at what you do." MH pointed out again, "And though I don't understand anything about these universes, I can clearly see that you are the most useless villain I have ever heard of." "So not only, don't I want to join your evil plans, but it would be embarrassing to be working someone like you."

TU: Really how can it be good when the sounds from it are literally going to kill your hearin...

Techno's eyes then glitched out and Techno started making extremely loud but deafening long buzz and beep sounds. He then finally stopped when his eyes went black and displayed a crash message in blue text...

UNIDENTIFIABLE SYSTEM OVERLOAD ERROR (SYSTEM CRASHED)

THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT CRITICAL DAMAGE TO ITSELF.

ERROR-7759: EXTERNAL OPINION FROM UNIT IS UNABLE TO EXIST AND BE PROCESSED CORECTLY.

SYSTEM RESTARTING IN 10 SECONDS... 

Meanwhile...

HB: Once again for it to be an embarrassment for you to work for me it is logically completely impossible for it to be a total embarrassment for you MH. But still I can tell a lot of the things you're saying about me right now are just literally illogical and impossible facts. I'm a lot smarter than you think so I'm not going to believe stuff like what you're saying right now! 

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Really how can it be good when the sounds from it are literally going to kill your hearin...

Techno's eyes then glitched out and Techno started making extremely loud but deafening long buzz and beep sounds. He then finally stopped when his eyes went black and displayed a crash message in blue text...

UNIDENTIFIABLE SYSTEM OVERLOAD ERROR (SYSTEM CRASHED)

THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT CRITICAL DAMAGE TO ITSELF.

ERROR-7759: EXTERNAL OPINION FROM UNIT IS UNABLE TO EXIST AND BE PROCESSED CORECTLY.

SYSTEM RESTARTING IN 10 SECONDS... 

When the sound started, as reaction, Speechless immediately blocked his ears with his wings and ran deeper to the forest, away from the sound, not seeing the crash message.

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Once again for it to be an embarrassment for you to work for me it is logically completely impossible for it to be a total embarrassment for you MH. But still I can tell a lot of the things you're saying about me right now are just literally illogical and impossible facts. I'm a lot smarter than you think so I'm not going to believe stuff like what you're saying right now! 

"I have no idea what are you talking about, but Dear Celestia the arrogance."

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

When the sound started, as reaction, Speechless immediately blocked his ears with his wings and ran deeper to the forest, away from the sound, not seeing the crash message.

"I have no idea what are you talking about, but Dear Celestia the arrogance."

Techno's system then restarted itself and his eyes were back to normal. Techno then teleported to Speechless taking the cape and collar on the ground with him...

TU: Do you see what you did to my system back there Speechless? You literally crashed it and made my system make all of those really loud noises and it was caused by your opinion of the cape and collar I can see. So really could you please just accept them so you don't break something in my system again?

Meanwhile...

HB: Well really I guess being arrogant is really just who I am. But anyways we could rule everything in existence together if you join me!  

Techno's system then restarted itself and his eyes were back to normal. Techno then teleported to Speechless taking the cape and collar on the ground with him...

TU: Do you see what you did to my system back there Speechless? You literally crashed it and made my system make all of those really loud noises and it was caused by your opinion of the cape and collar I can see. So really could you please just accept them so you don't break something in my system again?

Speechless had stopped when the noise had stopped and looked disappointed that Techno was back. When Techno asked him to accept the cape and collar, Speechless just shook his head.

HB: Well really I guess being arrogant is really just who I am. But anyways we could rule everything in existence together if you join me!  

"Only thing I want to rule is my sleeping pattern, and you have managed to take even that rule away from me." "So, Like Celestia knows which many times I have said, No."

(edited)
4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless had stopped when the noise had stopped and looked disappointed that Techno was back. When Techno asked him to accept the cape and collar, Speechless just shook his head.

"Only thing I want to rule is my sleeping pattern, and you have managed to take even that rule away from me." "So, Like Celestia knows which many times I have said, No."

TU: Well ad least your now starting to understand me now Speechless! Anyways I shouldn't have any more problems with my system if you keep your collar and cape!

Meanwhile...

HB: Really I could give you complete control and power over your sleeping patterns if you really wish! But still really you and me don't have a choice but to work together to take down Techno!

(I'll be going out in a moment and I'll be out for the next 3-4 hours! :) )

Edited by Techno Universal

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well ad least your now starting to understand me now Speechless! Anyways I shouldn't have any more problems with my system if you keep your collar and cape!

Speechless shook his head again, he wasn't going to take them.

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Really I could give you complete control and power over your sleeping patterns if you really wish! But still really you and me don't have a choice but to work together to take down Techno!

"But I already had control over that before you showed up." "And we do have a choice, I don't join you, I don't know why you are so obsessed about me, but until you plan somehow forcing me against my will, I won't do anything with you"

Edited by The Cerberus

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless shook his head again, he wasn't going to take them.

"But I already had control over that before you showed up." "And we do have a choice, I don't join you, I don't know why you are so obsessed about me, but until you plan somehow forcing me against my will, I won't do anything with you"

As Speechless shook his head Techno's eyes widened as he released that he was starting to overheat again. The intense heat from Techno could be felt from quite a distance to so Speechless was going to be feeling the heat from Techno...

TU: That's not good. Apparently your literally going to break me again and cause me to glitch out with that unbearable noise!

Meanwhile...

HB: To be honest I can make you go with my will!

Herobrien then started using a spell that caused MH to suffer chronic pain in every part of his body. The pain was so bad to the point where it was causing MH to not be able to function correctly and think straight...

HB: So now do you know why not to go against me!?

As Speechless shook his head Techno's eyes widened as he released that he was starting to overheat again. The intense heat from Techno could be felt from quite a distance to so Speechless was going to be feeling the heat from Techno...

TU: That's not good. Apparently your literally going to break me again and cause me to glitch out with that unbearable noise!

Speechless just blocked his ears, preparing to run again if the sound really was going to start again. Noticing the heat, he took back his earlier cursing towards horned creatures in his mind, and instead cursed everyone and everything related to machines.

HB: To be honest I can make you go with my will!

Herobrien then started using a spell that caused MH to suffer chronic pain in every part of his body. The pain was so bad to the point where it was causing MH to not be able to function correctly and think straight...

HB: So now do you know why not to go against me!?

MH hissed three words as best as he could, "rot...." "in......" "Tartarus....."

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless just blocked his ears, preparing to run again if the sound really was going to start again. Noticing the heat, he took back his earlier cursing towards horned creatures in his mind, and instead cursed everyone and everything related to machines.

MH hissed three words as best as he could, "rot...." "in......" "Tartarus....."

Speechless had cursed every single living being in equestria but he also cursed himself in the process. Techno was still extremely hot still and he was trying really hard not to overheat but he was still uncontrollably getting closer to crashing...

TU: What are you doing cursing all of us! Do you release that you have just cursed every single living  being in equestria and that even includes yourself!

Meanwhile...

HB: Don't you see what it's like to suffer MH? Just join me already and I'll stop it!

39 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Speechless had cursed every single living being in equestria but he also cursed himself in the process. Techno was still extremely hot still and he was trying really hard not to overheat but he was still uncontrollably getting closer to crashing...

TU: What are you doing cursing all of us! Do you release that you have just cursed every single living  being in equestria and that even includes yourself!

Speechless didn't know what Techno was talking about, he not believing the whole, everything is program-thing, but could tell that he somehow could read his mind, so he thought "I don't care." and kicked little bit of the ground on top of the cape, still blocking his ears.

42 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Don't you see what it's like to suffer MH? Just join me already and I'll stop it!

Thought it took all of MH's willpower and strength, he didn't give up yet, he hoped that HB would stop if he thought it to have no effect to MH. He hissed "I hope...." "Nightmare...." "your dreams......." "Forever....."