Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU; Well it's mainly because you can literally be completely silent if you need to! Anyways I did have a bit of an accident around a year ago and you hated me because that's just what you're unfinished program was. Anyways your finally complete now but have you thought what it would be like to be in the wind with that massive cape?

"How is that so special it needs to show in name?" MH thought about wind for a moment "They are still meh, anyway, so, why am I here, what's my purpose?"

HB: Ahh yes MH I do need you for a moment so I can test this function on you!

"Aright" MH said as he walked to HB, he muttered under his own breath, "It's not like I have a choice."

Edited by The Cerberus

52 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"How is that so special it needs to show in name?" MH thought about wind for a moment "They are still meh, anyway, so, why am I here, what's my purpose?"

"Aright" MH said as he walked to HB, he muttered under his own breath, "It's not like I have a choice."

TU: Well it's really something unique with you as no other being in equestria has that natural ability without using magic! Anyways your in my lab right now and I'll soon bring you up to the serface to begin your life! Anyways you were actually created primarily to try and make ponies get over their fears of bat ponies. But still there's another unfinished unit on the lose called MH and I haven't even come up with a proper name for him yet. So I basically need your help to find MH with me right now so I guess we should get going then!

Meanwhile...

HB: It's about time you join me!

When Herobrien used the ability on MH it made MH have the same desires as Herobrien and it also turned his eyes red...

HB: It worked! MH isn't it about time we take down equestria!? 

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well it's really something unique with you as no other being in equestria has that natural ability without using magic! Anyways your in my lab right now and I'll soon bring you up to the serface to begin your life! Anyways you were actually created primarily to try and make ponies get over their fears of bat ponies. But still there's another unfinished unit on the lose called MH and I haven't even come up with a proper name for him yet. So I basically need your help to find MH with me right now so I guess we should get going then!

"Begin a life? How can you live when you know you were build by someone to fix relationship between two species?" Speechless pointed out as he followed Techno, "Also, I seem to have memories of this MH too, though some details don't seem right."

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: It's about time you join me!

When Herobrien used the ability on MH it made MH have the same desires as Herobrien and it also turned his eyes red...

HB: It worked! MH isn't it about time we take down equestria!? 

"Indeed Herobrien." Instead of adding desire to take down Equestria and Techno to MH's original mind, second personality was created on top of his, making MH trapped into his own body without control of it, fully aware of everything. This mistake was unnoticeable, since even the new personality didn't know about the original still existing.  

39 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Begin a life? How can you live when you know you were build by someone to fix relationship between two species?" Speechless pointed out as he followed Techno, "Also, I seem to have memories of this MH too, though some details don't seem right."

"Indeed Herobrien." Instead of adding desire to take down Equestria and Techno to MH's original mind, second personality was created on top of his, making MH trapped into his own body without control of it, fully aware of everything. This mistake was unnoticeable, since even the new personality didn't know about the original still existing.  

Techno and Speechless were now walking through the forest towards Ponyville...

TU: Well I'm extremely intelligent and I've specially engendered you in a way where you can both live a life and accomplish your mission! Anyways for now we need to find MH and bring him down to the lab. Anyways can you locate MH?

Meanwhile...

HB: I guess we should get started then!

Herobrien then teleported himself and MH up to the surface just outside Ponyville...

HB: Okay when we go in just use your ability to change everyone so they work with us! 

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno and Speechless were now walking through the forest towards Ponyville...

TU: Well I'm extremely intelligent and I've specially engendered you in a way where you can both live a life and accomplish your mission! Anyways for now we need to find MH and bring him down to the lab. Anyways can you locate MH?

"Are you really intelligent, if you have to say you are intelligent?" Speechless pointed out "No?" "should I?"

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: I guess we should get started then!

Herobrien then teleported himself and MH up to the surface just outside Ponyville...

HB: Okay when we go in just use your ability to change everyone so they work with us!

"I don't know if I have memory loss or something, but how do I do that again?" MH said, sounding rather cold.

Edited by The Cerberus

24 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Are you really intelligent, if you have to say you are intelligent?" Speechless pointed out "No?" "should I?"

"I don't know if I have memory loss or something, but how do I do that again?" MH said, sounding rather cold.

TU: Really it's quite obvious of exactly how intelligent I am if you think about the fact that I created and designed equestria. Anyways I guess you should ad least try to locate MH.

Meanwhile...

HB: Really it's simply just thinking of taking control over another pony and you'll do it! So I guess you're ready now.

TU: Really it's quite obvious of exactly how intelligent I am if you think about the fact that I created and designed equestria. Anyways I guess you should ad least try to locate MH.

"You gotta watch out, your self-praise may have negative effects." MH warned "And could you at least tell how to try to locate him?"

HB: Really it's simply just thinking of taking control over another pony and you'll do it! So I guess you're ready now.

"Oh, of course." MH then started walking. some of the ponies who knew MH, could tell something wasn't right due the obvious eye-color change he had, and started leaving the area. He managed to get few ponies under his control, but when he was going for next one, his ear suddenly started to twitch continuously, ruining his concentration. 

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"You gotta watch out, your self-praise may have negative effects." MH warned "And could you at least tell how to try to locate him?"

"Oh, of course." MH then started walking. some of the ponies who knew MH, could tell something wasn't right due the obvious eye-color change he had, and started leaving the area. He managed to get few ponies under his control, but when he was going for next one, his ear suddenly started to twitch continuously, ruining his concentration. 

TU: Well really self praise can actually be an extremely important thing like when your talking about yourself at a job interview. Anyways I'm a bit of an idiot of how I forgot to tell you how to locate others. Anyways you really just simply have to think deeply about MH and you'll see exactly where he is!

Meanwhile...

HB: What's going on with your ears MH!? Don't tell me it's because Techno is here somewhere and your listening into his conversations!

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really self praise can actually be an extremely important thing like when your talking about yourself at a job interview. Anyways I'm a bit of an idiot of how I forgot to tell you how to locate others. Anyways you really just simply have to think deeply about MH and you'll see exactly where he is!

"But if you really created Equestria, why would you need to go to job interview?" Speechless asked, he then followed Techno's instructions and tried to locate MH, "He is 5 minutes of walking from here, in that direction" He pointed at a direction.

14 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: What's going on with your ears MH!? Don't tell me it's because Techno is here somewhere and your listening into his conversations!

"No it's not that, I don't know what's going on with it." MH said as he tried to stop his ear from twitching by grabbing it with his hoof, "I think it's some kind of a cramp"

15 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"But if you really created Equestria, why would you need to go to job interview?" Speechless asked, he then followed Techno's instructions and tried to locate MH, "He is 5 minutes of walking from here, in that direction" He pointed at a direction.

"No it's not that, I don't know what's going on with it." MH said as he tried to stop his ear from twitching by grabbing it with his hoof, "I think it's some kind of a cramp"

TU: Well I did have to go to job interviews when I was human thousands of years ago before I created equestria! Anyways I'll try to teleport us to MH!

Techno then teleported to MH also taking Speechless with him. Herobrien quickly teleported into hiding behind a dumpster when Techno showed up...

TU: Okay now here's MH! Though there's something strange about him that feels evil in a way.

TU: Well I did have to go to job interviews when I was human thousands of years ago before I created equestria! Anyways I'll try to teleport us to MH!

Techno then teleported to MH also taking Speechless with him. Herobrien quickly teleported into hiding behind a dumpster when Techno showed up...

TU: Okay now here's MH! Though there's something strange about him that feels evil in a way.

Speechless didn't know what human was but didn't bother to ask.

When Techno and speechless appeared, MH hissed at them, his ear still twitching, at the same time, the few ponies he had been able to take control of, gathered around him. Speechless looked at Techno "First the obvious, if my memories are to be trusted, his eyes has changed color." "Second thing, he being half cat, twitching of his ear implies nervousness, anxiousness, or fearfulness, and none of those fit his current mood that is obviously anger and hatred towards you."

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't know what human was but didn't bother to ask.

When Techno and speechless appeared, MH hissed at them, his ear still twitching, at the same time, the few ponies he had been able to take control of, gathered around him. Speechless looked at Techno "First the obvious, if my memories are to be trusted, his eyes has changed color." "Second thing, he being half cat, twitching of his ear implies nervousness, anxiousness, or fearfulness, and none of those fit his current mood that is obviously anger and hatred towards you."

TU: Yeah it looks like Herobrien has been here. Though this is a new type of system hack that I've never seen before.

TU: Yeah it looks like Herobrien has been here. Though this is a new type of system hack that I've never seen before.

The few ponies under MH's control started approach Techno and Speechless, "I trust you can do something about it?" "Because to my knowledge I don't have any combat capabilities." Speechless then took flight, but the ponies didn't seem to pay attention to him, they only seemed interested in Techno

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

The few ponies under MH's control started approach Techno and Speechless, "I trust you can do something about it?" "Because to my knowledge I don't have any combat capabilities." Speechless then took flight, but the ponies didn't seem to pay attention to him, they only seemed interested in Techno

TU: Really Speechless I don't think I can actually fix these units as it's simply an unknown type of hack that's in effect on them! But still since it's windy today and I have a massive cape why don't I do this little experiment with MH!

Techno then positioned himself next to MH in a position where his cape was fluttering around in MH's face...

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Really Speechless I don't think I can actually fix these units as it's simply an unknown type of hack that's in effect on them! But still since it's windy today and I have a massive cape why don't I do this little experiment with MH!

Techno then positioned himself next to MH in a position where his cape was fluttering around in MH's face...

The cape fluttering on MH's face obviously annoyed him and he tried to stop it by grabbing it with his teeth, while the controlled ponies quickened their steps, charging towards Techno. 

Meanwhile Speechless dug his memories until he suddenly dashed away, going into Sugarcube Corner. 

14 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

The cape fluttering on MH's face obviously annoyed him and he tried to stop it by grabbing it with his teeth, while the controlled ponies quickened their steps, charging towards Techno. 

Meanwhile Speechless dug his memories until he suddenly dashed away, going into Sugarcube Corner. 

TU: Yeah there's something definitely very wrong here! Speechless what are you doing!?

Meanwhile behind the dumpster...

HB: Looks like Techno is being a real idiot again! Let's try to breach his system!  

TU: Yeah there's something definitely very wrong here! Speechless what are you doing!?

Meanwhile behind the dumpster...

HB: Looks like Techno is being a real idiot again! Let's try to breach his system!  

Speechless soon came back, carrying a container he barely could lift, "I concluded from his unfitting body language that that there is some kind of conflict inside him, meaning that the hack hasn't been 100% success." "So I recalled something from my memories." "MH loves catnip tea" He then poured over the container, causing a small wave of tea splash over MH. This caused him to go freeze totally, because of his senses and instincts disagreeing with his mind's goal.

But the other ponies didn't stop. 

Edited by The Cerberus

22 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless soon came back, carrying a container he barely could lift, "I concluded from his unfitting body language that that there is some kind of conflict inside him, meaning that the hack hasn't been 100% success." "So I recalled something from my memories." "MH loves catnip tea" He then poured over the container, causing a small wave of tea splash over MH. This caused him to go freeze totally, because of his senses and instincts disagreeing with his mind's goal.

But the other ponies didn't stop. 

TU: Of course! The hacks are just secondary intelligence systems that have been added over the primary one! So it's actually still quite possible to break the primary system free and return them to normal! Anyways MH should be doing tons of stuff in his system right now as his system's security would be clearing out the unauthorised secondary intelligence system! Though speaking of that my system is doing something strange right now.

Then a massive cape and collar like Speechless's then appeared on MH. His cape design was light blue at his neck and it faded smoothly to white on the other end...

TU: Okay I guess that's what my system was doing!

HB: I really need to find a way to fix that flaw with the program!

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Of course! The hacks are just secondary intelligence systems that have been added over the primary one! So it's actually still quite possible to break the primary system free and return them to normal! Anyways MH should be doing tons of stuff in his system right now as his system's security would be clearing out the unauthorised secondary intelligence system! Though speaking of that my system is doing something strange right now.

Then a massive cape and collar like Speechless's then appeared on MH. His cape design was light blue at his neck and it faded smoothly to white on the other end...

TU: Okay I guess that's what my system was doing!

HB: I really need to find a way to fix that flaw with the program!

"What is with you and over-sized capes?" Speechless asked "And are we just gonna leave him standing there?" MH was staying still, his body confused what it should do. "And what about them" Speechless pointed at the ponies MH had taken over, they had also stopped, not sure how to proceed.

Edited by The Cerberus

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"What is with you and over-sized capes?" Speechless asked "And are we just gonna leave him standing there?" MH was staying still, his body confused what it should do. "And what about them" Speechless pointed at the ponies MH had taken over, they had also stopped, not sure how to proceed.

TU: To be honest Speechless that wasn't even me who spawned in that cape on MH! That was actually my system doing strange things that it shouldn't be doing but it's quite interesting of how it's doing that. Though it probably was a good thing this time that it spawned in the cape as all the other controlled ponies appear to have gotten extremely confused by looking at MH's cape in the wind. Anyways MH should return to normal in a second as he should finish the system clean up process around now!

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: To be honest Speechless that wasn't even me who spawned in that cape on MH! That was actually my system doing strange things that it shouldn't be doing but it's quite interesting of how it's doing that. Though it probably was a good thing this time that it spawned in the cape as all the other controlled ponies appear to have gotten extremely confused by looking at MH's cape in the wind. Anyways MH should return to normal in a second as he should finish the system clean up process around now!

Suddenly MH's eyes returned to their normal color, and the other ponies seemed to return to normal too. "Oh, you must be Techno, what's with this over-sized cape?" "Does this mean that I don't have to put up with that annoying alicorn anymore?"

(edited)
1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Suddenly MH's eyes returned to their normal color, and the other ponies seemed to return to normal too. "Oh, you must be Techno, what's with this over-sized cape?" "Does this mean that I don't have to put up with that annoying alicorn anymore?"

TU: Really to be honest Herobrien has been using you and I would never do that. Anyways your safe with me now and my system has been spawning and collars and capes in like that for some reason but still you actually look really good in your cape and collar! Like the blue on the cape matches your eyes and you really look like an explorer who goes through the snow! Plus even those capes are actually really soft and warm to! Plus knowing you well you would probably really enjoy rolling around and playing with your cape!

Edited by Techno Universal

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Really to be honest Herobrien has been using you and I would never do that. Anyways your safe with me now and my system has been spawning and collars and capes in like that for some reason but still you actually look really good in your cape and collar! Like the blue on the cape matches your eyes and you really look like an explorer who goes through the snow! Plus even those capes are actually really soft and warm to! Plus knowing you well you would probably really enjoy rolling around and playing with your cape!

MH's ear twitched once as he replied with a tone that made it clear he didn't want to admit something "I don't do things like that" "Anyways, just to get it out of the way, this Herobrien forced me to join him, before I lost my control of myself."

6 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH's ear twitched once as he replied with a tone that made it clear he didn't want to admit something "I don't do things like that" "Anyways, just to get it out of the way, this Herobrien forced me to join him, before I lost my control of myself."

TU: Yeah definitely sounds like something he would do. Anyways do you know where exactly Herobrien is?

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah definitely sounds like something he would do. Anyways do you know where exactly Herobrien is?

"Well, he took me to some kind of cave that he said was Sombra's hideout." MH replied, "And I think I did heard something behind that dumpster earlier" Pointing at the dumpster.