Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really now we're getting into the deep and unexplainable parts of me. Like the desire for cuddles and why I love the capes is really something that's highly unexplainable in me. Anyways what I mean by burning my system out is that my system would crash if you go too illogical around me like you Speechless managed crashed my system earlier. That was pretty much before I completed work on you so you probably don't remember it.

"Aha...." Both MH and Speechless said in unison, Speechless then continued "I do wonder if I was happy when you crashed..." MH adding to that "I bet you were, I would be at this point."

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Aha...." Both MH and Speechless said in unison, Speechless then continued "I do wonder if I was happy when you crashed..." MH adding to that "I bet you were, I would be at this point."

TU: Yeah but still you've also got to take into consideration that the next major threat to equestria would slip through my control if my system has been crashed at the time. So really your risking having equestria destroyed when my system is down! Anyways you Speechless pretty much panicked and run away when my system crashed because of the extremely loud deafening noises I was making in the process of my system crashing.

15 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah but still you've also got to take into consideration that the next major threat to equestria would slip through my control if my system has been crashed at the time. So really your risking having equestria destroyed when my system is down! Anyways you Speechless pretty much panicked and run away when my system crashed because of the extremely loud deafening noises I was making in the process of my system crashing.

"If your brother is responsible for said threats, I wouldn't worry." "Besides, you have already created something that can handle threats, it's called Elements of Harmony." "And even though I don't remember it, I don't think I panicked at anything, any sane creature would run away if there was a loud noise."

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"If your brother is responsible for said threats, I wouldn't worry." "Besides, you have already created something that can handle threats, it's called Elements of Harmony." "And even though I don't remember it, I don't think I panicked at anything, any sane creature would run away if there was a loud noise."

TU: Well still the threats are still imminent because of the universal chaos system that's still running. Really my brother was like the link between equestria and the universal chaos system but still it's not going to be long before the chaos system finds another way to attack equestria. Now once again things like the elements of harmony and the cutie map have always been run and controlled by me from my lab so really without me the elements wouldn't function at all.

22 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well still the threats are still imminent because of the universal chaos system that's still running. Really my brother was like the link between equestria and the universal chaos system but still it's not going to be long before the chaos system finds another way to attack equestria. Now once again things like the elements of harmony and the cutie map have always been run and controlled by me from my lab so really without me the elements wouldn't function at all.

"But why they need you to control them?" "I don't understand half what you are talking about, but why can't you just make defense-system that works on it's own." "If you really are as smart as you claim to be, that shouldn't be a problem."

41 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"But why they need you to control them?" "I don't understand half what you are talking about, but why can't you just make defense-system that works on it's own." "If you really are as smart as you claim to be, that shouldn't be a problem."

TU: Well really they can operate automatically without me but still they won't be able to operate without me if it's a completely new threat that just suddenly appears. Anyways even though this universe is already highly protected my a security system that's more powerful than my mind there are still threats that manage to slip through into equestria. Anyways the cutie map I've always been using for social experiments and that's something that could really only be done by me.

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really they can operate automatically without me but still they won't be able to operate without me if it's a completely new threat that just suddenly appears. Anyways even though this universe is already highly protected my a security system that's more powerful than my mind there are still threats that manage to slip through into equestria. Anyways the cutie map I've always been using for social experiments and that's something that could really only be done by me.

"What is this cutie map you are talking about." "I have never heard of it" "Me neither" "And what does it gotta do with you not making a defense system that requires you?" "You do understand that one of these threats could use the knowledge that they could easily win if they just did something illogical, against you.

31 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"What is this cutie map you are talking about." "I have never heard of it" "Me neither" "And what does it gotta do with you not making a defense system that requires you?" "You do understand that one of these threats could use the knowledge that they could easily win if they just did something illogical, against you.

TU: Yeah that's pretty much why I'm always changing to adapt to new threats! Anyways the Cutie map is actually inside Twilight's castle and it's what sends the main 6 on friendship missions! But still there are just some things in my system that just can't be changed and my interest and love for capes is one of them.

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah that's pretty much why I'm always changing to adapt to new threats! Anyways the Cutie map is actually inside Twilight's castle and it's what sends the main 6 on friendship missions! But still there are just some things in my system that just can't be changed and my interest and love for capes is one of them.

"Main 6?" "I think he's talking about Twilight and grew" "oh" "Though I don't still understand why you told about the map in the first place." "And it's very odd that you claim to be very intelligent, but you can't even figure out yourself"

Just now, The Cerberus said:

"Main 6?" "I think he's talking about Twilight and grew" "oh" "Though I don't still understand why you told about the map in the first place." "And it's very odd that you claim to be very intelligent, but you can't even figure out yourself"

TU: Well I just randomly brought up the map as an example there but anyways the size of my system is literally infinite in a way so you wouldn't be able to figure out me if you had my mind! It's just I'm also extremely complex up there to! :) 

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I just randomly brought up the map as an example there but anyways the size of my system is literally infinite in a way so you wouldn't be able to figure out me if you had my mind! It's just I'm also extremely complex up there to! :) 

"Random indeed" "I have hard time believe it to be infinite as that would be illogical that being almost impossible." "Also wouldn't that make you stupid considering how much you don't know about yourself, as no matter how much you know, there would be infinity of things you don't know" 

46 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Random indeed" "I have hard time believe it to be infinite as that would be illogical that being almost impossible." "Also wouldn't that make you stupid considering how much you don't know about yourself, as no matter how much you know, there would be infinity of things you don't know" 

TU: Yeah it still seems like I know mostly how I work but there's just tons of stuff that's simply unexplainable. It's like my head is another complete would that also has it's mysterious and unexplainable parts. So I'm really intelligent but I enjoy being a comedic idiot when I get into the mood but still even my interest of the capes is still highly unexplainable.

23 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it still seems like I know mostly how I work but there's just tons of stuff that's simply unexplainable. It's like my head is another complete would that also has it's mysterious and unexplainable parts. So I'm really intelligent but I enjoy being a comedic idiot when I get into the mood but still even my interest of the capes is still highly unexplainable.

"Aha......" Both MH and Speechless said, then Speechless pointed at himself and Techno, "By the way, why are we still cats?" "MH already knows who we are so why don't you turn us back to ponies?"

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

"Aha......" Both MH and Speechless said, then Speechless pointed at himself and Techno, "By the way, why are we still cats?" "MH already knows who we are so why don't you turn us back to ponies?"

TU: Ohh!! Of course there's an idiotic moment!

Techno then returned Speechless and himself back to normal...

TU: Now that's better!

16 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh!! Of course there's an idiotic moment!

Techno then returned Speechless and himself back to normal...

TU: Now that's better!

"Ahh, finally I can feel my wings again." Speechless said as he stretched his wings "I can't understand how anypony can live without wings." "It's not really that hard."

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Ahh, finally I can feel my wings again." Speechless said as he stretched his wings "I can't understand how anypony can live without wings." "It's not really that hard."

TU: Yeah especially when I was a human in the beginning! Like I never had wings in the begging as a human on earth but then I got my wings when I made myself into my current form!