Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The silly infinite fight (1X1 RP with The Cerberus)

Techno Universal

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Well, he took me to some kind of cave that he said was Sombra's hideout." MH replied, "And I think I did heard something behind that dumpster earlier" Pointing at the dumpster.

Techno then looked over at the dumpster to see Herobrien's head peaking over at them...

TU: Really Herobrien? This is literally one of the most idiotic schemes I've seen you do!

HB: Alright you found me! Anyways I really did think this was going to make me win the battle but it just flopped because of a tiny little flaw with it! Anyways why does everyone in equestria have capes and collars now?

Sure enough everyone in equestria now had massive capes with a collar...

TU: My system really is doing some strange things. Anyways how bout you just give up on attacking us and you could just join us. It would be so much easier and better than me having to try and defeat you Herobrien!

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then looked over at the dumpster to see Herobrien's head peaking over at them...

TU: Really Herobrien? This is literally one of the most idiotic schemes I've seen you do!

HB: Alright you found me! Anyways I really did think this was going to make me win the battle but it just flopped because of a tiny little flaw with it! Anyways why does everyone in equestria have capes and collars now?

Sure enough everyone in equestria now had massive capes with a collar...

TU: My system really is doing some strange things. Anyways how bout you just give up on attacking us and you could just join us. It would be so much easier and better than me having to try and defeat you Herobrien!

Speechless face-hoofed when the capes appeared and muttered to himself "What in name of Celestia...." MH commented when HB talked about the tiny flaw, "Tiny flaw? I told you using me is useless, I even warned you about the catnip."

Edited by The Cerberus

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless face-hoofed when the capes appeared and muttered to himself "What in name of Celestia...." MH commented when HB talked about the tiny flaw, "Tiny flaw? I told you using me is useless, I even warned you about the catnip."

HB: WHY DID I FORGET TO BLOCK THE CATNIP FUNCTION!!! THAT IS LITERALLY THE BEGGEST AND MOST IDIOTIC MISTAKE RIGHT THERE!!!

TU: Opps! What a zinger!!!

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: WHY DID I FORGET TO BLOCK THE CATNIP FUNCTION!!! THAT IS LITERALLY THE BEGGEST AND MOST IDIOTIC MISTAKE RIGHT THERE!!!

TU: Opps! What a zinger!!!

Speechless didn't say anything, he just followed the situation. MH muttered just loud enough for the others to hear "Idiotic indeed, like everything you do."

15 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless didn't say anything, he just followed the situation. MH muttered just loud enough for the others to hear "Idiotic indeed, like everything you do."

HB: I'm a total idiot!? That's impossible!!!

TU: Ohh no it's very true and your an idiot just like this toilet!

Techno then spawned a toilet on Herobrien's head. It was getting a bit windy and Techno was feeling a little comforted by his cape flowing in the wind...

TU: Now somehow I really enjoy it when my cape is fluttering around in the wind!

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: I'm a total idiot!? That's impossible!!!

TU: Ohh no it's very true and your an idiot just like this toilet!

Techno then spawned a toilet on Herobrien's head. It was getting a bit windy and Techno was feeling a little comforted by his cape flowing in the wind...

TU: Now somehow I really enjoy it when my cape is fluttering around in the wind!

Speechless again muttered to himself "You and your capes....". MH kept talking to HB "This is second toilet you have on your head" "But well, I guess it's where your plans end up, so..."

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless again muttered to himself "You and your capes....". MH kept talking to HB "This is second toilet you have on your head" "But well, I guess it's where your plans end up, so..."

TU: Yup! MH is exactly right with that one!

HB: Your burning me out here!

TU: Anyways Speechless the capes and collars are just from my system acting up for some reason!  Though we really look fabulous in a way with our capes flowing in the wind.

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yup! MH is exactly right with that one!

HB: Your burning me out here!

TU: Anyways Speechless the capes and collars are just from my system acting up for some reason!  Though we really look fabulous in a way with our capes flowing in the wind.

Speechless sounded almost annoyed "That's just what I mean, I don't care why the capes appeared, but you just seem to......love them, I haven't heard you say any negative word about them." MH then cut in, "Hey, Techno, I don't know if you do things like it, but Herobrien getting affected by the same pain-spell he used to me would be splendid" "Anyway, I'm going to get some tea." MH then started walking towards Sugarcube Corner. 

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless sounded almost annoyed "That's just what I mean, I don't care why the capes appeared, but you just seem to......love them, I haven't heard you say any negative word about them." MH then cut in, "Hey, Techno, I don't know if you do things like it, but Herobrien getting affected by the same pain-spell he used to me would be splendid" "Anyway, I'm going to get some tea." MH then started walking towards Sugarcube Corner. 

TU: Yeah Speechless. It's maybe just that I naturally really love the capes. Anyways because Herobrien is actually my brother and he was good in the beginning that means there must be a second intelligence system in him that's running him! So it looks like he's trying to escape the secondary intelligence system!

HB: It's just I feel slightly strange. Really there's nothing wrong with me right now!

TU: Anyways MH your cape looks amazing!

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah Speechless. It's maybe just that I naturally really love the capes. Anyways because Herobrien is actually my brother and he was good in the beginning that means there must be a second intelligence system in him that's running him! So it looks like he's trying to escape the secondary intelligence system!

HB: It's just I feel slightly strange. Really there's nothing wrong with me right now!

TU: Anyways MH your cape looks amazing!

MH replied from distance "I figured you wouldn't do it, just wanted to make sure." He then went inside the Sugarcube Corner. Speechless sighed, "So cape-lover, do you need me to something still or?" 

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH replied from distance "I figured you wouldn't do it, just wanted to make sure." He then went inside the Sugarcube Corner. Speechless sighed, "So cape-lover, do you need me to something still or?" 

TU: Well I still need to do work on MH to get him completed. But anyways maybe the capes are contributing to getting my old brother back!

HB: No their not! It's just funny of how you spawned them in!

TU: Yeah these capes are actually also really nice to cuddle in! Probably MH is rolling around in his cape right now!

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I still need to do work on MH to get him completed. But anyways maybe the capes are contributing to getting my old brother back!

HB: No their not! It's just funny of how you spawned them in!

TU: Yeah these capes are actually also really nice to cuddle in! Probably MH is rolling around in his cape right now!

"So why didn't you take him get him to your lab when he was here? Instead you were just talking about the capes."

Meanwhile MH was sitting at the table in Sugarcube corner, drinking his usual, catnip tea. 

"So why didn't you take him get him to your lab when he was here? Instead you were just talking about the capes."

Meanwhile MH was sitting at the table in Sugarcube corner, drinking his usual, catnip tea. 

TU: Well I was going to get MH down to the lab but I got carried away! Anyways I could still just teleport him down there now but I would want him to know about the teleportation before I actually do it! Anyways Herobrien why don't you have a cape!

HB: Because I don't need one!!! Their just stupid!!!

TU: Or their deadly to you.

Techno then spawned a massive cape on Herobrien...

HB: NO!!! I can't get it off!!! I need to get this cape off now!!!

TU: And you just gave away your weakness!!!

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I was going to get MH down to the lab but I got carried away! Anyways I could still just teleport him down there now but I would want him to know about the teleportation before I actually do it! Anyways Herobrien why don't you have a cape!

HB: Because I don't need one!!! Their just stupid!!!

TU: Or their deadly to you.

Techno then spawned a massive cape on Herobrien...

HB: NO!!! I can't get it off!!! I need to get this cape off now!!!

TU: And you just gave away your weakness!!!

Speechless ignored the little back and forth between Techno and Herobrien, "So why don't you go to him, tell that and do that." "You two are seriously the worst alicorns I have ever heard of." "Sombra's second coming was more impressive than you two together, and he was beaten by a baby dragon."

Meanwhile, MH was still drinking tea.

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless ignored the little back and forth between Techno and Herobrien, "So why don't you go to him, tell that and do that." "You two are seriously the worst alicorns I have ever heard of." "Sombra's second coming was more impressive than you two together, and he was beaten by a baby dragon."

Meanwhile, MH was still drinking tea.

TU: Yeah it's just Speechless King Sombra was fully developed and built from scratch by Herobrien here!

HB: Yeah Sobra really was the best but it was only sheer luck that allowed Spike to defeat him! Plus we can't directly go after each other because of our equal power levels!

TU: Yeah if me and Herobrien got into a 1V1 fight it would literally last for entreaty because of our equal powers! 

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it's just Speechless King Sombra was fully developed and built from scratch by Herobrien here!

HB: Yeah Sobra really was the best but it was only sheer luck that allowed Spike to defeat him! Plus we can't directly go after each other because of our equal power levels!

TU: Yeah if me and Herobrien got into a 1V1 fight it would literally last for entreaty because of our equal powers! 

"That's what makes it so bad, your failed creation is lot more impressive than you."

Meanwhile, MH was still drinking tea, in fact, he ordered more.

58 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"That's what makes it so bad, your failed creation is lot more impressive than you."

Meanwhile, MH was still drinking tea, in fact, he ordered more.

HB: In a way Sombra is even though he was nowhere as powerful as me!

TU: Really I wonder how much catnip tea MH has to order? Like I can see him from here ordering more tea now!

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: In a way Sombra is even though he was nowhere as powerful as me!

TU: Really I wonder how much catnip tea MH has to order? Like I can see him from here ordering more tea now!

Speechless just rolled his eyes to HB's comment, before replying to Techno, "Probably a lot, after all, he was mind-controlled and from his words, tortured by certain alicorn."

MH kept drinking his tea. 

12 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Speechless just rolled his eyes to HB's comment, before replying to Techno, "Probably a lot, after all, he was mind-controlled and from his words, tortured by certain alicorn."

MH kept drinking his tea. 

TU: Or maybe it might be just a programming error with MH's desires for catnip tea. Anyways that's something I probably would have to fix.

HB: I'm never going to give up on taking over equestria!

TU: Well I recommend you just turn down to me brother. It's truly a lot better than you fighting against me!

54 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Or maybe it might be just a programming error with MH's desires for catnip tea. Anyways that's something I probably would have to fix.

HB: I'm never going to give up on taking over equestria!

TU: Well I recommend you just turn down to me brother. It's truly a lot better than you fighting against me!

"Why is everything unique, just programming errors that have to be fixed to you?" "I remember being something before you 'created' me, so I take you fixed something in me, did you ask if I even wanted it fixed?" "And are you sure now, that MH wants his love for catnip be 'fixed'?" Speechless pointed out.

Edited by The Cerberus

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Why is everything unique, just programming errors that have to be fixed to you?" "I remember being something before you 'created' me, so I take you fixed something in me, did you ask if I even wanted it fixed?" "And are you sure now, that MH wants his love for catnip be 'fixed'?" Speechless pointed out.

TU: Well I do remember that in your past life you were a human on earth and you really wanted to be what you are now. So I did exactly that and here you are! Anyways with MH I'll probably need to take a look into him to see if it's actually necessary to fix that programming error or not. Like that programming error might actually be a good thing for MH and I'm just not seeing it!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well I do remember that in your past life you were a human on earth and you really wanted to be what you are now. So I did exactly that and here you are! Anyways with MH I'll probably need to take a look into him to see if it's actually necessary to fix that programming error or not. Like that programming error might actually be a good thing for MH and I'm just not seeing it!

"I have no idea what human is but I don't remember anything like that, I meant myself, a bat pony." "At the same time with when I remember hating you." "I also remember carrying a notebook around."

"I have no idea what human is but I don't remember anything like that, I meant myself, a bat pony." "At the same time with when I remember hating you." "I also remember carrying a notebook around."

TU: Ohh yes that's when you got released from my lab early because of an accident I had. You were pretty much unfinished and you didn't have the ability of speech as that was missing from your program. Anyways you communicated by writing your dialog down in your notebook. 

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh yes that's when you got released from my lab early because of an accident I had. You were pretty much unfinished and you didn't have the ability of speech as that was missing from your program. Anyways you communicated by writing your dialog down in your notebook. 

"And did you ask me if I wanted to talk? If I wasn't happy like I was? If it was really a flaw?" Speechless asked with challenging voice. "If your creations think like a living thing, what gives you the right to choose what is to be fixed?"

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"And did you ask me if I wanted to talk? If I wasn't happy like I was? If it was really a flaw?" Speechless asked with challenging voice. "If your creations think like a living thing, what gives you the right to choose what is to be fixed?"

TU: To be honest your ability to talk was a part of the original plan and you clearly wanted to be able to talk when you sent me the contract before I made you into a pony. Anyways for flaws to be fixed there's a number of things that say if it should be fixed or not but I'm able to understand it all because of my insanely high intelligence.