Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help plz..

Titans08Mariota

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

To be honest that's actually a really good username! It's telling people that you want to fight forward in life and that's something that people would really like! :)

Sorry.. Thank you for the sweet message but.. it's just a football team and one of their star player's name and number... but thank you though!!

My name was BruinBrony (referring to Boston Bruins, hockey team) for a long time and nobody cared. The most I got was friendly joking about which team was best, Bruins or Canadiens. I'm pretty sure everyone here is fine with your sports team preferences.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why people would dislike you because you like a team or player in sports. Well, except Formula 1 and bit of soccer I'm not the biggest of knowledge about sports and teams, especially outside germany, so mayby It's just people whoreaaally like a rival team, but usually I had good experience here in the forums, so I wouldn't worry too much.^^

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

because of my name

Who you are, that is what is important, not what you are. You need not fear judgement because of having a name related to a sport you like, I encourage you to represent yourself as yourself, be the person you are proud to be, not the person you think people will like, because I assure you, far more people will like you, for you, and those people are the truest friends you can ever make.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Snow said:

Who you are, that is what is important, not what you are. You need not fear judgement because of having a name related to a sport you like, I encourage you to represent yourself as yourself, be the person you are proud to be, not the person you think people will like, because I assure you, far more people will like you, for you, and those people are the truest friends you can ever make.

ARE YOU AN INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER??!! Seriously, what you said is amazing.. I commend you for having such great morals!! You earn a hug!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Titans08Mariota said:

ARE YOU AN INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER

Please, you flatter me, not at all, but for those who would like some assistance, I would like to lend a hand.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Titans08Mariota said:

Its just refreshing to see some good people is all.

Believe me, on this forum there are so many great people to meet you are bound to lose count, to put it one way, "you ain't seen nothin' yet"

Just now, Snow said:

Believe me, on this forum there are so many great people to meet you are bound to lose count, to put it one way, "you ain't seen nothin' yet"

Well, it's about time I did, there are too many negative people in the world. So this is nice for a change

• Brohoof 1

Hi there, @Titans08Mariota

Welcome to the forums. I don't believe you have anything to worry about; there are usernames of all kinds here and it is fun to see all of the variety! It's also not everyday ya see users around with football avatars. :P 

I will need to lock this thread since it does not have the potential to encourage ongoing participation, and is therefore better suited as a status update or blog. That being said, you should definitely check out these two below.

I personally have met quite a few through the friend making thread! :) 

I'm sure you'll make many friends here. ^^ 

• The topic was locked