Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favourite princess?

Midnight Blaze 98

While season 6 didn't portray her very well, Twilight is by far my favorite of the princesses. :3 She is just cute and she has a wonderful title. Being the princess of something as important as friendship is something I really appreciate. Super nerdy book horse friendship princess? What's not to love? :twi:

• Brohoof 3

Certainly... for me, my favourite princess is...

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Princess Cadance) 

princess_cadance_by_90sigma-d4yhak7.png

She's beautiful, kind, and with Shining Amor they create a very nice couple

Also, I really like Luna

• Brohoof 1

Hey @Derpy Fan

This post belongs in the Sugarcube Corner section, where we discuss everything pony. Feedback is for feedback for the MLP Forums itself. I'll move it for you!

As for the question,

My favorite is the newest Princess, Twilight Sparkle. She is the most adorkable. 

Image result for adorkable mlp

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite Princess because, she's my favorite pony while Princess Luna is my favorite of the original Princesses.

Sparklefan is a fan of Twilight Sparkle? Who would have guessed? :P 

Anyway, Twilight is my favorite princess as well. In fact, she is my second favorite character of the whole show behind Rarity, who unfortunately isn't a princess. :( 

• Brohoof 2

Luna by all means! I like her even better as Nightmare Moon. :orly:

In second place I'd say Rarity. She may not be an 'official' princess, but let's face it, she's a natural princess just by being perfect. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I would probably have to say Princess Luna. I feel she has the most mystery surrounding her; plus, she's not just your typical goody two-shoes princess. She had a really tough past and still struggles with things. Although none of the princess are very relatable, Luna seems to be the most relatable out of them. Now, in general, I don't like the weird misproportionate designs of alicorns, but I would say Luna has a decent design. I like how her mane actually looks like a starry night sky. So while I'm not a big fan of the princesses in general, Luna would be my favorite of the bunch.

• 7 months later...

For me it's a head to head race between Twi and Luna. There are days Luna is leading the next day Twi. Luna is such interesting character with backstory and Twi is a especially fleshed out as the show protagonist and I can relate to her also very much.

I also like Celestia and Cadence a lot and they are really interesting character in their own right. Like so many other these are just to great and incredible characters. But for me I'm more on the Twi and Luna side.

• Brohoof 1