Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Skating on the Edge of Life (1x1 with The Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

44 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity giggles "Well, isn't hanging out with others how you get to know them?" she says, still purring "But you are right, well I'm Serenity, I'm the drummer, our bassist is the stallion in the leather jacket, his name is Jackson, our rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist is the King Charle's Spaniel over there, his name is Sammy" she explains, "As for the skatecrew, the stallion in the hoodie is Jamie, The mare over there is Starla and the broody looking dragon over there is Draco" she giggles and purrs, sidling up closer to him.

Hunter chuckles "Careful mate, it would seem Serenity has her heart set on you already"

"True" MH answered before Serenity started introducing rest of the group.  When Serenity finished with the introduction, MH was going to reply with usual Nice to meet you and such but Serenity sidling closer cut him short and Hunter's comment made him lose his line of thought, and his neck-fur to rise and ear to twitch and  lower a little. (Basically his version of blushing)

13 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"True" MH answered before Serenity started introducing rest of the group.  When Serenity finished with the introduction, MH was going to reply with usual Nice to meet you and such but Serenity sidling closer cut him short and Hunter's comment made him lose his line of thought, and his neck-fur to rise and ear to twitch and  lower a little. (Basically his version of blushing)

Starla giggles "Aaaw that is so adorable" she teases and sips on her large soda and munches on some fries "But you know, you can't go wrong with Serenity, she's a real sweetheart and gives the best snuggles ever" she says.

Serenity blushes herself but smiles "Thanks Star, and well I don't want to rush things, it's just..you seem different to most other guys I've met, not counting the band and the skate crew of course, and well it's refreshing" she purrs more, gently leaning on him.

5 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Starla giggles "Aaaw that is so adorable" she teases and sips on her large soda and munches on some fries "But you know, you can't go wrong with Serenity, she's a real sweetheart and gives the best snuggles ever" she says.

Serenity blushes herself but smiles "Thanks Star, and well I don't want to rush things, it's just..you seem different to most other guys I've met, not counting the band and the skate crew of course, and well it's refreshing" she purrs more, gently leaning on him.

MH rubbed his neck awkwardly, surprised by Serenity's words, "Not sure how answer to that....um..thanks?". When Serenity leaned to him, he expected to 'blush' even more, but to his surprise, his fur smoothed out, and ear rose back up. He also started to unintentionally purr, though more quietly than Serenity.

Edited by The Cerberus

17 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH rubbed his neck awkwardly, surprised by Serenity's words, "Not sure how answer to that....um..thanks?". When Serenity leaned to him, he expected to 'blush' even more, but to his surprise, his fur smoothed out, and ear rose back up. He also started to unintentionally purr, though more quietly than Serenity.

Serenity smiles and leans more on him, making the rest of the band and crew smile "Anyway, so are you a local here MH?" Hunter asks "Or visiting just like us?" he eats some of his burger and smiles more "Regardless, we're going to be here for a week, and were thinking of hitting up some of the local game arcades and video game stores, Serenity here is a real gamer..when she isn't obsessing over you now" he chuckles

14 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity smiles and leans more on him, making the rest of the band and crew smile "Anyway, so are you a local here MH?" Hunter asks "Or visiting just like us?" he eats some of his burger and smiles more "Regardless, we're going to be here for a week, and were thinking of hitting up some of the local game arcades and video game stores, Serenity here is a real gamer..when she isn't obsessing over you now" he chuckles

"I have a small apartment here." "But I'm not originally from Panama." MH said before taking a bite from his burger. He laugh-smiled to Hunter's comment about Serenity, feeling oddly comfortable as her leaning support. "I can join you if you want, gaming is part of my hobbies too". Despite the situation being slightly weird to him, he started feeling confident about being part of this group, "Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do".

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"I have a small apartment here." "But I'm not originally from Panama." MH said before taking a bite from his burger. He laugh-smiled to Hunter's comment about Serenity, feeling oddly comfortable as her leaning support. "I can join you if you want, gaming is part of my hobbies too". Despite the situation being slightly weird to him, he started feeling confident about being part of this group, "Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do".

Serenity giggles and claps her paws as she twirls her tail around MH's "Ooh you a gamer too cutie? What sort of games do you like? I like the more open world ones like GTA V, Fall Out 3, New Vegas and 4 and the Elder Scrolls games" she lists off, smiling and purring more "I do play some other games, like Pokemon, Professor Leighton, Super Mario etc.." she leans more on him.

"Aand we've lost her to the subject of video games" Hunter chuckles 

18 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity giggles and claps her paws as she twirls her tail around MH's "Ooh you a gamer too cutie? What sort of games do you like? I like the more open world ones like GTA V, Fall Out 3, New Vegas and 4 and the Elder Scrolls games" she lists off, smiling and purring more "I do play some other games, like Pokemon, Professor Leighton, Super Mario etc.." she leans more on him.

"Aand we've lost her to the subject of video games" Hunter chuckles 

MH got almost scared by Serenity's sudden enthusiasm and felt slightly embarrassed from being called a cutie and having Serenity's tail around his, but he managed to stop himself from 'blushing' again. "uh, the first five you mentioned, then games like Payday and Warframe.... in short, anything that isn't PvP, exception being strategy games"

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH got almost scared by Serenity's sudden enthusiasm and felt slightly embarrassed from being called a cutie and having Serenity's tail around his, but he managed to stop himself from 'blushing' again. "uh, the first five you mentioned, then games like Payday and Warframe.... in short, anything that isn't PvP, exception being strategy games"

Serenity calmed down noticing the sudden change and uncurled her tail from his "that's pretty cool, I play some Warframe as well, thought not as often anymore" she says and begins on her food, her thoughts a bit of a blurry mess at the moment.

Hunter smiles and gently rubs her ears "It;s okay Serenity, I'm sure MH was just a little startled scared by your forwardness and enthusiasm" he says before gently pulling MH aside "Please forgive her, she's an excellent drummer and a great girl, but her..you see she has mild autism, so she's not quite..good with social interactions"

38 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity calmed down noticing the sudden change and uncurled her tail from his "that's pretty cool, I play some Warframe as well, thought not as often anymore" she says and begins on her food, her thoughts a bit of a blurry mess at the moment.

Hunter smiles and gently rubs her ears "It;s okay Serenity, I'm sure MH was just a little startled scared by your forwardness and enthusiasm" he says before gently pulling MH aside "Please forgive her, she's an excellent drummer and a great girl, but her..you see she has mild autism, so she's not quite..good with social interactions"

"It wasn't anything like that, I just don't know how to react, because most of my socializing is through computer." MH felt slightly bad "So there's nothing to apologize, I'm just not used to being.....liked" He poked Serenity's tail with his by half-accident but didn't pull it away. He gave a general smile "No harm is done."

Edited by The Cerberus

22 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"It wasn't anything like that, I just don't know how to react, because most of my socializing is through computer." MH felt slightly bad "So there's nothing to apologize, I'm just not used to being.....liked" He poked Serenity's tail with his by half-accident but didn't pull it away. He gave a general smile "No harm is done."

Serenity giggles and purrs as she then begins to cuddle her tail for comfort, Hunter smiles "It'd seem that you and Serenity have a bit more in common then" he says and pats him on the back and sits down again to finish eating.

Serenity looks at MH and purrs softly as she does, still cuddling her tail for comfort, while Starla giggles and whispers to MH "She loves having her ears rubbed and being petted, just so you know"

1 hour ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity giggles and purrs as she then begins to cuddle her tail for comfort, Hunter smiles "It'd seem that you and Serenity have a bit more in common then" he says and pats him on the back and sits down again to finish eating.

Serenity looks at MH and purrs softly as she does, still cuddling her tail for comfort, while Starla giggles and whispers to MH "She loves having her ears rubbed and being petted, just so you know"

When Starla whispered to MH, he thought for second if he should do as Starla indirectly suggested, and after considering that Hunter had done it moments earlier and that Serenity was looking at him, he figured it would be okay and gave Serenity a careful ear rub.

Edited by The Cerberus

16 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

When Starla whispered to MH, he thought for second if he should do as Starla indirectly suggested, and after considering that Hunter had done it moments earlier and that Serenity was looking at him, he figured it would be okay and gave Serenity a careful ear rub.

Serenity leans on him once more and purrs even more louder than before, closing her eyes and still cuddling her tail. Hunter smiles "You know MH, I don't think I've ever seen Serenity this...serene and happy" he says with a smile, sipping on his drink then starts tapping a rhythm on the table with his paw.

4 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity leans on him once more and purrs even more louder than before, closing her eyes and still cuddling her tail. Hunter smiles "You know MH, I don't think I've ever seen Serenity this...serene and happy" he says with a smile, sipping on his drink then starts tapping a rhythm on the table with his paw.

MH didn't know how to react so in attempt to avoid another mistake, he just continued rubbing Serenity's ear. He smiled a little  "I haven't seen anyone be like this, at least not with me" He said, carefully finishing his meal with his free hand, he then continued with slightly humorous tone, "But then again, I didn't expect to end up rubbing someone's ear in fast food restaurant when I woke up today."

Edited by The Cerberus

14 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH didn't know how to react so in attempt to avoid another mistake, he just continued rubbing Serenity's ear. He smiled a little  "I haven't seen anyone be like this, at least not with me" He said, carefully finishing his meal with his free hand, he then continued with slightly humorous tone, "But then again, I didn't expect to end up rubbing someone's ear in fast food restaurant when I woke up today."

"Life is funny like that I guess" Starla says with a smile "But honestly, we do hope you will stick around, you seem pretty awesome and especially with how relaxed and at ease Serenity is around you, she's usually a little on edge and very shy when it comes to strangers" she continues.

Serenity once again had her tail slightly curled around MH's and was purring at the ear rubs.

"Life is funny like that I guess" Starla says with a smile "But honestly, we do hope you will stick around, you seem pretty awesome and especially with how relaxed and at ease Serenity is around you, she's usually a little on edge and very shy when it comes to strangers" she continues.

Serenity once again had her tail slightly curled around MH's and was purring at the ear rubs.

"I'll stick around as long as you all want to keep me around." MH said "Sure this whole thing feels little weird to me, but that's only because I'm not used to this yet." He then finished his drink too, while continuing to ear rub Serenity. He kept his tail relaxed letting Serenity to freely curl her's around it.

57 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"I'll stick around as long as you all want to keep me around." MH said "Sure this whole thing feels little weird to me, but that's only because I'm not used to this yet." He then finished his drink too, while continuing to ear rub Serenity. He kept his tail relaxed letting Serenity to freely curl her's around it.

"Well just be yourself, keep making Serenity happy and you'll be a welcome permanent part of our group" Hunter says and smiles as he finishes up "anyway arcades?"

Serenity giggles "W-weren't we..supposed to be getting a hotel f-first?" she asks softly, still purring

30 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

"Well just be yourself, keep making Serenity happy and you'll be a welcome permanent part of our group" Hunter says and smiles as he finishes up "anyway arcades?"

Serenity giggles "W-weren't we..supposed to be getting a hotel f-first?" she asks softly, still purring

"Thanks." MH smiled as he stopped rubbing Serenity's ear and gave a gentle pat on her head, before pulling his hand away. Not knowing about the group's plans, he left the next destination for the others to decide.

Edited by The Cerberus

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Thanks." MH smiled, as he stopped rubbing Serenity's ear and gave a gentle pat on her head, before pulling his hand away. Not knowing about the group's plans, he left the next destination for the others to decide.

Serenity smiles and purrs more as Hunter laughs "Oh right, hotel, that would be a good idea" he says and looks to everyone before they get up from the table "I wouldn't be surprised if Serenity wants to share a room with you MH mate"

Serenity looks at him and smiles sheepishly "I-it would help me sleep, h-having you in the room" she blushes

2 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity smiles and purrs more as Hunter laughs "Oh right, hotel, that would be a good idea" he says and looks to everyone before they get up from the table "I wouldn't be surprised if Serenity wants to share a room with you MH mate"

Serenity looks at him and smiles sheepishly "I-it would help me sleep, h-having you in the room" she blushes

"Huh? me? really?" The suggestion surprised MH, but he accepted it, smiling. "Sure, if you really want to." "I just need to get few essentials from my apartment."

13 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Huh? me? really?" The suggestion surprised MH, but he accepted it, smiling. "Sure, if you really want to." "I just need to get few essentials from my apartment."

Serenity smiles and giggles as she nuzzles him "T-thank you, and of course we can pick your stuff up" she then blushes a little but purrs while Hunter smiles and gently pets her on the head, "Come on then, we'll drive by your apartment first" he says to MH.

6 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Serenity smiles and giggles as she nuzzles him "T-thank you, and of course we can pick your stuff up" she then blushes a little but purrs while Hunter smiles and gently pets her on the head, "Come on then, we'll drive by your apartment first" he says to MH.

MH 'blushed' a little from Serenity's nuzzles but managed to keep his line of thought this time, "Aright, thanks" He then looked thoughtful for a moment before asking "Do you want me to bring my guitar with me too?"

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

MH 'blushed' a little from Serenity's nuzzles but managed to keep his line of thought this time, "Aright, thanks" He then looked thoughtful for a moment before asking "Do you want me to bring my guitar with me too?"

Hunter smiles "Sure that'd be great, we can jam and you could even maybe help write some new songs" he says as he sees Starla get into the driver's seat. He leans back on his seat and smiles "You've certainly made a pretty good impression on everyone, which isn't all that hard though, but still an impressive feat"

2 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Hunter smiles "Sure that'd be great, we can jam and you could even maybe help write some new songs" he says as he sees Starla get into the driver's seat. He leans back on his seat and smiles "You've certainly made a pretty good impression on everyone, which isn't all that hard though, but still an impressive feat"

"Write songs? I don't think I have any talent for that." MH replied uncertainly as he sat down. He didn't really know how to reply to Hunter saying he had made good impression, so he just said "Thanks...?" before telling Starla his address so she would know where to drive.

17 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Write songs? I don't think I have any talent for that." MH replied uncertainly as he sat down. He didn't really know how to reply to Hunter saying he had made good impression, so he just said "Thanks...?" before telling Starla his address so she would know where to drive.

Hunter chuckles "Well I guess we shall see if you have the talent for song writing or not in time" he says and smiles as he closes his eyes.

Starla smiles "Thanks MH, we'll be there in no time, then we can go find a good hotel, also..." she looks to him then to Serenity "It truly is nice to see her like this, and perhaps you can get her to take her tablets"

Hunter chuckles "Well I guess we shall see if you have the talent for song writing or not in time" he says and smiles as he closes his eyes.

Starla smiles "Thanks MH, we'll be there in no time, then we can go find a good hotel, also..." she looks to him then to Serenity "It truly is nice to see her like this, and perhaps you can get her to take her tablets"

"Take her tablets?" "Is it aright to ask what are they for?" MH didn't want to sound too curious, but how Starla said it, made him understand that, whatever they were, Serenity had to take them, even if she was reluctant. And even though he wasn't sure if it would be right for him, instead for someone who knew Serenity better, to get involved with it, he wanted to help if he could.

Edited by The Cerberus