Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Skating on the Edge of Life (1x1 with The Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Starla nods and starts driving off "It looked kind of dinghy too to be honest" she says and shakes her head "Just hang on everyone, we'll find a good place to stay at" she then looks to see that Serenity had fallen asleep, curled up next to MH with her head on his lap.

MH just nodded as acknowledgement to Starla and followed her eyes to Serenity, he hadn't noticed she had fallen asleep. "Oh" He said quietly, surprised, then joking a little "I guess she owns me now". 

13 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH just nodded as acknowledgement to Starla and followed her eyes to Serenity, he hadn't noticed she had fallen asleep. "Oh" He said quietly, surprised, then joking a little "I guess she owns me now". 

Hunter chuckles and puts a blanket over the sleeping Serenity and kisses her nose softly "sleep well Serenity" he says before looking up to MH "You're something special to her now, that's for sure. She refuses to sleep around strangers, and the fact that we just recently met, it means she really trusts and loves you if she's fallen asleep in your lap"

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter chuckles and puts a blanket over the sleeping Serenity and kisses her nose softly "sleep well Serenity" he says before looking up to MH "You're something special to her now, that's for sure. She refuses to sleep around strangers, and the fact that we just recently met, it means she really trusts and loves you if she's fallen asleep in your lap"

"I figured as much, but it still feels little odd to me" "I don't really see myself being in anyway special." MH admitted, keeping his voice little lower to not to wake up Serenity, "Maybe the fact that I'm half-cat has something to do with it?" 

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"I figured as much, but it still feels little odd to me" "I don't really see myself being in anyway special." MH admitted, keeping his voice little lower to not to wake up Serenity, "Maybe the fact that I'm half-cat has something to do with it?" 

Starla smiles "I'd say so, but Serenity is a special girl, it could also be that she has a feeling that you wouldn't hurt her or take advantage of her, along with not taking advantage of any of us, money wise" she explains "Your behavior at the burger joint was evident of that"

15 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Starla smiles "I'd say so, but Serenity is a special girl, it could also be that she has a feeling that you wouldn't hurt her or take advantage of her, along with not taking advantage of any of us, money wise" she explains "Your behavior at the burger joint was evident of that"

"Is not wasting others' money really that unusual?" MH wondered"Though, you are right, I don't really like taking advantage of anyone, it just feels wrong."

25 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Is not wasting others' money really that unusual?" MH wondered"Though, you are right, I don't really like taking advantage of anyone, it just feels wrong."

"Well of course it's wrong, it extortion" Starla says with a grunt "People who do that to others really disgusts me"

36 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Well of course it's wrong, it extortion" Starla says with a grunt "People who do that to others really disgusts me"

"True" MH admitted "But it doesn't stop those who do that." He than looked at Hunter, "Could I get a glass of water, I would get it myself but..." He pointed at Serenity. 

11 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"True" MH admitted "But it doesn't stop those who do that." He than looked at Hunter, "Could I get a glass of water, I would get it myself but..." He pointed at Serenity. 

Hunter smiles "sure thing" he says as he gets up and gets MH a glass of water then hands him the glass of water "and you're right, but we can at least be good role models for those who look up to us"

26 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles "sure thing" he says as he gets up and gets MH a glass of water then hands him the glass of water "and you're right, but we can at least be good role models for those who look up to us"

"Thanks" MH said as he took the glass. "And it's good you think that way, good role models seem to be rare." he then drank the glass of water in one go.

12 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Thanks" MH said as he took the glass. "And it's good you think that way, good role models seem to be rare." he then drank the glass of water in one go.

Hunter nods "Yeah, there's plenty of celebrities that are role models but act like.." he sighs "let's just say that they're the opposite of what a role model should be"

6 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter nods "Yeah, there's plenty of celebrities that are role models but act like.." he sighs "let's just say that they're the opposite of what a role model should be"

"And that's why I don't care about any of them." MH said as he put the empty glass down "I don't really see their entertainment value." "But then again, I only listen music and play games, so who am I to judge others' entertainment"

50 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"And that's why I don't care about any of them." MH said as he put the empty glass down "I don't really see their entertainment value." "But then again, I only listen music and play games, so who am I to judge others' entertainment"

Hunter nods and closes his eyes, idly stroking Serenity's fur "We do our best to steer even our Serenity in the right direction too, with her disability it can be difficult for her to determine what is right or wrong at times"

7 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter nods and closes his eyes, idly stroking Serenity's fur "We do our best to steer even our Serenity in the right direction too, with her disability it can be difficult for her to determine what is right or wrong at times"

"Huh." MH replied, not having anything to say about it, he gently scratched behind Serenity's ear, doing his best to not wake her up. He choose to change the subject, "So, when is your next skating thing or band thing?" 

13 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Huh." MH replied, not having anything to say about it, he gently scratched behind Serenity's ear, doing his best to not wake her up. He choose to change the subject, "So, when is your next skating thing or band thing?" 

"Hmm, the next skate competition is well in another hour, as for our next concert, that's in two days" Hunter says, thinking about the dates and smiles "After the second heat for the skate comp though, the next lot is next week in Detroit"

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Hmm, the next skate competition is well in another hour, as for our next concert, that's in two days" Hunter says, thinking about the dates and smiles "After the second heat for the skate comp though, the next lot is next week in Detroit"

"It sounds like you don't have too much free-time, if you include travelling, searching for hotel, and other such things." MH commented "Doesn't it get tiring?"

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"It sounds like you don't have too much free-time, if you include travelling, searching for hotel, and other such things." MH commented "Doesn't it get tiring?"

Hunter nods "You bet, but we kind of had to fire our last agent, so we've had to do the hotel booking and such ourselves" he says with a sigh

59 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter nods "You bet, but we kind of had to fire our last agent, so we've had to do the hotel booking and such ourselves" he says with a sigh

"And you are yet to find an another I guess?" MH said, he wasn't going to ask why they had to fire their agent, it wasn't his business, "Or have you even been looking for new one yet?"

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"And you are yet to find an another I guess?" MH said, he wasn't going to ask why they had to fire their agent, it wasn't his business, "Or have you even been looking for new one yet?"

"Just haven't really had time to look for another" he says as Starla comes back with a big smile "Got us adjoining rooms, and at a great price too. Turns out the owner's kids are fans of the band" she says with a happy swish of her tail

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Just haven't really had time to look for another" he says as Starla comes back with a big smile "Got us adjoining rooms, and at a great price too. Turns out the owner's kids are fans of the band" she says with a happy swish of her tail

"Pros of being famous." MH commented little humorously when Starla mentioned getting good prices because of the kids being fans, he then pointed at Serenity,still keeping the slightly humorous tone,  "What do we do with her? Wake her up or?"

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

"Pros of being famous." MH commented little humorously when Starla mentioned getting good prices because of the kids being fans, he then pointed at Serenity,still keeping the slightly humorous tone,  "What do we do with her? Wake her up or?"

Hunter smiles "We'll put our stuff in our rooms, and yours in yours, you two lovers can stay here and watch the van if you'd like" he says as he started picking up his things

25 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles "We'll put our stuff in our rooms, and yours in yours, you two lovers can stay here and watch the van if you'd like" he says as he started picking up his things

MH went full on 'blush' again when Hunter called him and Serenity lovers, it also could be heard from his voice a little bit. "uh, sure" he rubbed his neck awkwardly "If you say so." It wasn't like he had a choice anyways, he wouldn't have been able to get up without waking up Serenity. 

9 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH went full on 'blush' again when Hunter called him and Serenity lovers, it also could be heard from his voice a little bit. "uh, sure" he rubbed his neck awkwardly "If you say so." It wasn't like he had a choice anyways, he wouldn't have been able to get up without waking up Serenity. 

Hunter chuckles before heading in with the others, meanwhile, Serenity shifted a little in her sleep. 

10 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter chuckles before heading in with the others, meanwhile, Serenity shifted a little in her sleep. 

MH let out a curious "huh." when rest of the group had left the buss, he didn't know how to else react to the situation. When Serenity shifted, MH started to rub her ear again. 

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH let out a curious "huh." when rest of the group had left the buss, he didn't know how to else react to the situation. When Serenity shifted, MH started to rub her ear again. 

Serenity stirs and starts to purr as she slowly opens her eyes and smiles up at MH "Mm hello there cutie" she says softly and cuddles up closer "I guess the guys found a hotel then?"

47 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity stirs and starts to purr as she slowly opens her eyes and smiles up at MH "Mm hello there cutie" she says softly and cuddles up closer "I guess the guys found a hotel then?"

Serenity calling MH cutie and cuddling up closer didn't cause him to 'blush' this time, most likely because there was no one else there to see it. "Well hello there sleepyhead, yes, they found a hotel." "They are moving the stuff to the rooms right now."