Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Skating on the Edge of Life (1x1 with The Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

55 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Serenity calling MH cutie and cuddling up closer didn't cause him to 'blush' this time, most likely because there was no one else there to see it. "Well hello there sleepyhead, yes, they found a hotel." "They are moving the stuff to the rooms right now."

Serenity smiles and purrs more "Wonderful" she says sleepily and cuddles even closer "You're rather comfortable to sleep on, so soft and warm" she says with a cute, soft giggle and nuzzle into MH's chest and purrs some more lovingly.

39 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles and purrs more "Wonderful" she says sleepily and cuddles even closer "You're rather comfortable to sleep on, so soft and warm" she says with a cute, soft giggle and nuzzle into MH's chest and purrs some more lovingly.

"Um..thanks" MH replied, baffled by Serenity's comment, as he also started purring, though quieter than Serenity. And though MH didn't know how he would have said it, he too enjoyed Serenity's closeness, feeling oddly comfortable.

(edited)
23 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Um..thanks" MH replied, baffled by Serenity's comment, as he also started purring, though quieter than Serenity. And though MH didn't know how he would have said it, he too enjoyed Serenity's closeness, feeling oddly comfortable.

Serenity smiles and continues to snuggle up to him "Hmm so MH, tell me more about yourself please, what is Finland really like? Are the furs there nice? Did you have ma..." she then stops "S-sorry, I just kinda get excited and ask a lot of questions like that" she blushes

Edited by Celestial Flight

12 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles and continues to snuggle up to him "Hmm so MH, tell me more about yourself please, what is Finland really like? Are the furs there nice? Did you have ma..." she then stops "S-sorry, I just kinda get excited and ask a lot of questions like that" she blushes

"Cold, wet, and full of mosquitoes." MH answered rather humorously  "And there is all kind of furs, like everywhere else." not being sure what last question would have been, he didn't answer to that. "And there is nothing wrong with curiosity, I gladly answer your questions."

Edited by The Cerberus

Just now, The Cerberus said:

"Cold, wet, and full of mosquitoes." MH answered rather humorously  "And there is all kind of furs like everywhere else." not being sure what last question would have been, he didn't answer to that. "And there is nothing wrong with curiosity, I gladly answer your questions."

She smiles and nuzzles him "Oh good, I just sometimes get carried away and my multiple questions annoys the others sometimes" she says then licks his nose cutely while also flicking her ears and twitching her nose and whiskers rather cutely as well "Did you have many friends back home? I grew up with most of the guys in the band, So it is always good to know they understand me..most of  the time"

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

She smiles and nuzzles him "Oh good, I just sometimes get carried away and my multiple questions annoys the others sometimes" she says then licks his nose cutely while also flicking her ears and twitching her nose and whiskers rather cutely as well "Did you have many friends back home? I grew up with most of the guys in the band, So it is always good to know they understand me..most of  the time"

Getting licked got MH off guard and caused him to 'blush' again, but it also made his faint purring little louder. "No really" "I was kinda a loner, not that I have been any less loner here."

17 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Getting licked got MH off guard and caused him to 'blush' again, but it also made his faint purring little louder. "No really" "I was kinda a loner, not that I have been any less loner here."

"Well..you won't be so much a loner anymore, not with the guys in the band and skate crew" she says softly, enjoying the sound of his purring "The good thing with me having grown up with some of them, is that they understand when I need some alone time due to feeling overwhelmed and stuff"

5 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Well..you won't be so much a loner anymore, not with the guys in the band and skate crew" she says softly, enjoying the sound of his purring "The good thing with me having grown up with some of them, is that they understand when I need some alone time due to feeling overwhelmed and stuff"

"Loner is always a loner, but that doesn't mean they are always alone." MH said, slightly humorously, before continuing normally "And you do seem to be in good hands with the group, you are lucky to have friends like them."

9 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Loner is always a loner, but that doesn't mean they are always alone." MH said, slightly humorously, before continuing normally "And you do seem to be in good hands with the group, you are lucky to have friends like them."

Serenity tilts her head to think for a moment and then smiles "I guess you are right and yes I am lucky to have friends like the ones I have, and now I have you in my life" she giggles and nuzzles him softly.

7 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity tilts her head to think for a moment and then smiles "I guess you are right and yes I am lucky to have friends like the ones I have, and now I have you in my life" she giggles and nuzzles him softly.

"Are you sure it's not me who is lucky one meeting you rather than you being lucky for meeting me." MH replied with a small laugh. He gave a small ear-rub to Serenity as sort of payback for her nuzzling. 

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

"Are you sure it's not me who is lucky one meeting you rather than you being lucky for meeting me." MH replied with a small laugh. He gave a small ear-rub to Serenity as sort of payback for her nuzzling. 

Serenity giggles and purrs at the ear-rubs "mmm well how about we are both lucky to have met each other" she says and closes her eyes, purring softly.

12 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and purrs at the ear-rubs "mmm well how about we are both lucky to have met each other" she says and closes her eyes, purring softly.

"I guess that would be a good compromise to settle in." MH said with a laugh, he was feeling a lot more confident now that there wasn't a group around him, thus purring even louder.

"I guess that would be a good compromise to settle in." MH said with a laugh, he was feeling a lot more confident now that there wasn't a group around him, thus purring even louder.

MH's louder purring made Serenity feel even more at ease with him. "Mm You're quite cute, have I told you that?" she asks, as she snuggles his tail happily.

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

MH's louder purring made Serenity feel even more at ease with him. "Mm You're quite cute, have I told you that?" she asks, as she snuggles his tail happily.

"Yes you have, four times actually." MH said humorously "Though I'm not sure if I agree with you on that." "And besides, even if it was true, you are way more so."

5 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Yes you have, four times actually." MH said humorously "Though I'm not sure if I agree with you on that." "And besides, even if it was true, you are way more so."

Serenity giggles, purring even louder before the rest of the group got back "Aaaw you two are so cute together" Starla remarks with a giggle.

8 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles, purring even louder before the rest of the group got back "Aaaw you two are so cute together" Starla remarks with a giggle.

Starla's remark when the group got back caused MH to 'blush' again. Though he had gotten more confident with Serenity, others pointing things like that out, still made him slightly uncomfortable.

Starla's remark when the group got back caused MH to 'blush' again. Though he had gotten more confident with Serenity, others pointing things like that out, still made him slightly uncomfortable.

Starla chuckles as she gets back into the driver's seat "And that blush of yours MH, it's so adorable"

Serenity giggles and purrs, snuggling up to him more "H-he said he is lucky to have me in his life"

29 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Starla chuckles as she gets back into the driver's seat "And that blush of yours MH, it's so adorable"

Serenity giggles and purrs, snuggling up to him more "H-he said he is lucky to have me in his life"

MH tried to come up with something to say, but ended up to just muttering something too unclear to be heard as a reply to the situation. After a while of clearing his thoughts, he tried to steer the conversation to different direction "So what are the plans?"

19 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH tried to come up with something to say, but ended up to just muttering something too unclear to be heard as a reply to the situation. After a while of clearing his thoughts, he tried to steer the conversation to different direction "So what are the plans?"

Hunter smiles "Well now that we've had lunch and gotten our accommodation sorted out, we gotta head back to the skate park to compete in the second lot of heats" he says as he leans back and sighs softly "this really is living" 

3 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles "Well now that we've had lunch and gotten our accommodation sorted out, we gotta head back to the skate park to compete in the second lot of heats" he says as he leans back and sighs softly "this really is living" 

"Oh, yeah, you mentioned about that earlier" MH said, sounding like he had remembered something "Is there something else after that?" "Or do we just head back to the hotel then?"

"Oh, yeah, you mentioned about that earlier" MH said, sounding like he had remembered something "Is there something else after that?" "Or do we just head back to the hotel then?"

Hunter smiles "Well after the competition, we were thinking of hitting the arcades" he says "I'm sure Serenity would love to see what kind of plush animals she can win at the arcades here"

Serenity purrs softly "I hope there's an otter one, or even a kitty one"

21 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles "Well after the competition, we were thinking of hitting the arcades" he says "I'm sure Serenity would love to see what kind of plush animals she can win at the arcades here"

Serenity purrs softly "I hope there's an otter one, or even a kitty one"

"Oh, yeah, we talked about that too" MH said, again remembering "Why don't I suddenly remember these things?" The reason was clear, he had enjoyed the short amount of time with Serenty enough to forget that there was plans. He smiled at Serenity's comment, or just at Serenity, he wasn't sure in this point anymore.

36 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Oh, yeah, we talked about that too" MH said, again remembering "Why don't I suddenly remember these things?" The reason was clear, he had enjoyed the short amount of time with Serenty enough to forget that there was plans. He smiled at Serenity's comment, or just at Serenity, he wasn't sure in this point anymore.

Serenity giggles and nuzzles him "If I got a kitty one, I think I might name him after you" she remarks to MH and then looks to Hunter "D-do you think they will have a kitty plush I could win, big brother?" she asks with a happy purr

Hunter smiles and gently rubs her ear "I'm sure they do little sister, but if they don't we can always get one from a toy store" he reassures her

37 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and nuzzles him "If I got a kitty one, I think I might name him after you" she remarks to MH and then looks to Hunter "D-do you think they will have a kitty plush I could win, big brother?" she asks with a happy purr

Hunter smiles and gently rubs her ear "I'm sure they do little sister, but if they don't we can always get one from a toy store" he reassures her

MH let out a small laugh-like purr to Serenity's remark.
"Wait, you two are family?" "But you talked about her parents like they are separate family"

Just now, The Cerberus said:

MH let out a small laugh-like purr to Serenity's remark.
"Wait, you two are family?" "But you talked about her parents like they are separate family"

Hunter smiles "Well we're not actually related, but you see she sees all of us her older brother and sisters, and we see and treat her like our younger sister. We all feel that treating each not only as friends, but also like extended family, it keeps us all together and close"