Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Skating on the Edge of Life (1x1 with The Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter nods "Some are like that, but I agree, it takes a really good, out there story for me to get into a game's story"

"I don't really get into the story while playing even in that case." MH stated "But if story is interesting, I go watch video explaining the story, I like the gameplay and story separately" "If that makes any sense"

16 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"I don't really get into the story while playing even in that case." MH stated "But if story is interesting, I go watch video explaining the story, I like the gameplay and story separately" "If that makes any sense"

Hunter nods and smiles "Yeah it does, anyway when we get back to the hotel, you two can rest a bit more, or freshen up, whatever suits you, everyone else is going to be freshening up and resting before dinner and hitting the arcade"

7 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter nods and smiles "Yeah it does, anyway when we get back to the hotel, you two can rest a bit more, or freshen up, whatever suits you, everyone else is going to be freshening up and resting before dinner and hitting the arcade"

"Aright" MH said, he wasn't tired and didn't need to rest, but he figured there was no reason for informing everyone about it, since they were going at the hotel regardless of that. Not that he minded it.

12 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Aright" MH said, he wasn't tired and didn't need to rest, but he figured there was no reason for informing everyone about it, since they were going at the hotel regardless of that. Not that he minded it.

Serenity smiles "Ok, thank you Hunter" she says softly as she continued to snuggle up to MH, "How long do you think it will be though, as I am kind of hungry again" she asks with a soft purr, a purr that everyone in the group loved, as it was one of her quirks.

"Oh I'd say about an hour, just enough time to wind down a little, freshen up and then gather again" Hunter says with a smile at both Serenity and MH.

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles "Ok, thank you Hunter" she says softly as she continued to snuggle up to MH, "How long do you think it will be though, as I am kind of hungry again" she asks with a soft purr, a purr that everyone in the group loved, as it was one of her quirks.

"Oh I'd say about an hour, just enough time to wind down a little, freshen up and then gather again" Hunter says with a smile at both Serenity and MH.

MH didn't have anything to add to Hunter's and Serenity's exchange of words, so he just gave a general smile, and proceeded half unintentionally to give a small ear rub to Serenity 

16 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH didn't have anything to add to Hunter's and Serenity's exchange of words, so he just gave a general smile, and proceeded half unintentionally to give a small ear rub to Serenity 

Serenity purrs softly while in his lap as Starla silently drove off towards the hotel, the others were all busy with their own thing as well, so it was clear that while they did do alot of things together, they also enjoyed some down time by themselves, though they would always make allowances to include Serenity in what they were doing by themselves if she asked to join in.

Edited by Celestial Flight

57 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity purrs softly while in his lap as Starla silently drove off towards the hotel, the others were all busy with their own thing as well, so it was clear that while they did do alot of things together, they also enjoyed some down time by themselves, though they would always make allowances to include Serenity in what they were doing by themselves if she asked to join in.

When everyone started doing their own things, MH leaned back a little as he continued with the ear rubbing, listening Serenity's soft purr, slowly sinking in to his own thoughts.

Just now, The Cerberus said:

When everyone started doing their own things, MH leaned back a little as he continued with the ear rubbing, listening Serenity's soft purr, slowly sinking in to his own thoughts.

About twenty minutes later, they arrived at the hotel "Alright everyfur, we're at the hotel, pile out and we'll meet at the lobby in an hour" Starla says as everyone begun to stretch and Hunter gave MH his and Serenity's room key "Here you go mate"

57 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

About twenty minutes later, they arrived at the hotel "Alright everyfur, we're at the hotel, pile out and we'll meet at the lobby in an hour" Starla says as everyone begun to stretch and Hunter gave MH his and Serenity's room key "Here you go mate"

"Thank you" MH thanked when he took the key from Hunter, he then stood up and stretched, because he had sat on the same place for several hours now. He waited for Serenity to go first. 

On 9/8/2017 at 11:02 PM, The Cerberus said:

"Thank you" MH thanked when he took the key from Hunter, he then stood up and stretched, because he had sat on the same place for several hours now. He waited for Serenity to go first. 

Serenity smiles as she picked up some of her game consoles, games and a few of her other things as she got out of the bus and then started to make her way to their room, She was purring happily and looking at MH "Well lets see what kind of room we got" she says and opens the door to see that it was actually the honeymoon suite, she squeals and giggles.

7 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles as she picked up some of her game consoles, games and a few of her other things as she got out of the bus and then started to make her way to their room, She was purring happily and looking at MH "Well lets see what kind of room we got" she says and opens the door to see that it was actually the honeymoon suite, she squeals and giggles.

MH's reaction was in a way opposite to Serenity's, because instead of loud reaction like her's, MH went silent, looking around rather dumbfounded. It took a few seconds of looking around before he realized what kind of room the room actually was, he then he commented jokingly, "Is it me or could it be possible that others are suggesting something"

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

MH's reaction was in a way opposite to Serenity's, because instead of loud reaction like her's, MH went silent, looking around rather dumbfounded. It took a few seconds of looking around before he realized what kind of room the room actually was, he then he commented jokingly, "Is it me or could it be possible that others are suggesting something"

Serenity looks up from the bed and giggles "Possibly, they do like to joke around" she giggles and nuzzles him "Let's just make the most of it, hey?" she asks and lays down on the bed 

36 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity looks up from the bed and giggles "Possibly, they do like to joke around" she giggles and nuzzles him "Let's just make the most of it, hey?" she asks and lays down on the bed 

"yep" MH simply replied as he proceeded to take off his leather jacket,  then walking to his bag that had been brought in by others earlier, and putting his MP3-player and ear buds in the bag. "So, what do you want to do?" "We have an hour before meeting others at the lobby." 

Edited by The Cerberus

16 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"yep" MH simply replied as he proceeded to take off his leather jacket,  then walking to his bag that had been brought in by others earlier, and putting his MP3-player and ear buds in the bag. "So, what do you want to do?" "We have an hour before meeting others at the lobby." 

Serenity giggles as she turns on her 3DSXL "I was thinking of just relaxing and playing some Pokemon, you can do what you like dear, but a snuggle would be nice" she says with a purr then returns her focus to her game.

5 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles as she turns on her 3DSXL "I was thinking of just relaxing and playing some Pokemon, you can do what you like dear, but a snuggle would be nice" she says with a purr then returns her focus to her game.

MH thought for a second what to do, he then after checking out the whole room, went back to his bag and took out A5 Sketchbook and pen. He then joined Serenity, taking a good position to draw and started sketching something. 

15 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH thought for a second what to do, he then after checking out the whole room, went back to his bag and took out A5 Sketchbook and pen. He then joined Serenity, taking a good position to draw and started sketching something. 

Serenity giggles and nuzzles him with a purr "what are you sketching there sweetheart?" she asks before going back to her game and giggling as she swishes her tail and continued to purr.

8 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and nuzzles him with a purr "what are you sketching there sweetheart?" she asks before going back to her game and giggling as she swishes her tail and continued to purr.

"I don't know really." "I just draw random lines until it starts to resemble something." MH replied, also starting to purr, little louder than usual, but still quieter then Serenity.

23 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"I don't know really." "I just draw random lines until it starts to resemble something." MH replied, also starting to purr, little louder than usual, but still quieter then Serenity.

"Ahh so just random stuff then?" she asks, still focused on her game and giggling.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Ahh so just random stuff then?" she asks, still focused on her game and giggling.

"In a way yes." "I draw without planning what I'm actually drawing, and in some point I get an idea how to finish the drawing" MH said, he really didn't know a better way to explain it, he usually drew using several references, but in cases like these, his own lines were the reference and inspiration. 

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"In a way yes." "I draw without planning what I'm actually drawing, and in some point I get an idea how to finish the drawing" MH said, he really didn't know a better way to explain it, he usually drew using several references, but in cases like these, his own lines were the reference and inspiration. 

Serenity giggles and nods and kisses his cheek "I really do wanna see what plushies the arcade has to win, I'm quite good at the skeeball games"

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and nods and kisses his cheek "I really do wanna see what plushies the arcade has to win, I'm quite good at the skeeball games"

"I have never played those" MH admitted without stopping the sketching "In fact, I never have even been at the arcades before." "I don't even exactly know where they are."

On 9/13/2017 at 9:42 PM, The Cerberus said:

"I have never played those" MH admitted without stopping the sketching "In fact, I never have even been at the arcades before." "I don't even exactly know where they are."

"They can be quite fun, and I guess we can sort of arcade hop, to see what there is" she says with a giggle and snuggles under the blanket for a more comfortable position and purring "Ah this is much better"

11 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

"They can be quite fun, and I guess we can sort of arcade hop, to see what there is" she says with a giggle and snuggles under the blanket for a more comfortable position and purring "Ah this is much better"

"I don't doubt that, I just have never bothered to go and see what they are like." MH explained. When Serenity took better position under the blanked, MH smiled and petted her for a few seconds before returning to his drawing. 

8 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"I don't doubt that, I just have never bothered to go and see what they are like." MH explained. When Serenity took better position under the blanked, MH smiled and petted her for a few seconds before returning to his drawing. 

Serenity purred at being petted "Fair enough, i suppose those kind of places are more fun with friends. Which you've got plenty of now"

8 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity purred at being petted "Fair enough, i suppose those kind of places are more fun with friends. Which you've got plenty of now"

"True" MH simply replied, his sketch had now started to resemble something, it looked like a general outlines of some kind of futuristic full-body armor, but it still lacked any detail.