Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Skating on the Edge of Life (1x1 with The Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

29 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"True" MH simply replied, his sketch had now started to resemble something, it looked like a general outlines of some kind of futuristic full-body armor, but it still lacked any detail. 

Serenity then started to drift off once more, she slowly closed her eyes and purred "Sweetie, could you please wake me before the hour is up?" she asks and quickly falls asleep

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity then started to drift off once more, she slowly closed her eyes and purred "Sweetie, could you please wake me before the hour is up?" she asks and quickly falls asleep

"Sure"

And so, as the hour came close to its end, MH put his sketchbook back to his bag before he proceeded to wake up Serenity, by tickling her. "We have ten minutes"

9 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Sure"

And so, as the hour came close to its end, MH put his sketchbook back to his bag before he proceeded to wake up Serenity, by tickling her. "We have ten minutes"

(nice touch)

Serenity giggles and pulls MH close to her "Mmm alright baby" she says as she lets go of him and stretches "Mm that was a lovely nap, had a really cute dream too"

9 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and pulls MH close to her "Mmm alright baby" she says as she lets go of him and stretches "Mm that was a lovely nap, had a really cute dream too"

"Really cute dream huh?" MH asked with exaggeratedly curious tone as he stood back up "So did you dream about baby animals, or about yourself?"

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

"Really cute dream huh?" MH asked with exaggeratedly curious tone as he stood back up "So did you dream about baby animals, or about yourself?"

Serenity giggles "Well maybe a bit of both.." she says with a blush "You, me...and some kittens" she giggles and kisses his nose playfully.

13 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles "Well maybe a bit of both.." she says with a blush "You, me...and some kittens" she giggles and kisses his nose playfully.

"Too bad I didn't see that" MH chuckled and patted Serenity's head playfully as a response, before he went to grab his leather jacked and put it back on, "But luckily I don't need to dream to see cute cats." 

36 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Too bad I didn't see that" MH chuckled and patted Serenity's head playfully as a response, before he went to grab his leather jacked and put it back on, "But luckily I don't need to dream to see cute cats." 

Serenity giggles and nuzzles him before getting up and putting her hoodie on "Mm well you know.,..our kittens were rather adorable and you were quite the good father to them too" she giggles

53 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and nuzzles him before getting up and putting her hoodie on "Mm well you know.,..our kittens were rather adorable and you were quite the good father to them too" she giggles

"Oh, you meant that type of kittens." MH said almost embarrassed "I don't have any comments for that." He smiled as he walked next to the door, waiting for Serenity to get ready. 

Just now, The Cerberus said:

"Oh, you meant that type of kittens." MH said almost embarrassed "I don't have any comments for that." He smiled as he walked next to the door, waiting for Serenity to get ready. 

She gets ready and giggles, nuzzling him with a purr "Mm well in time cutie" she says as she walks with him to the elevator.

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

She gets ready and giggles, nuzzling him with a purr "Mm well in time cutie" she says as she walks with him to the elevator.

MH smiled and also purred a little when Serenity nuzzled him again. When they entered the elevator, MH casually and half-unintentionally put his hand behind Serenity, holding her from her side (picture of what I meant)

15 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH smiled and also purred a little when Serenity nuzzled him again. When they entered the elevator, MH casually and half-unintentionally put his hand behind Serenity, holding her from her side (picture of what I meant)

Serenity smiles and rests her head on his shoulder, purring "Mm I wonder what the others did all this time, though they probably just napped and then showered"

1 hour ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles and rests her head on his shoulder, purring "Mm I wonder what the others did all this time, though they probably just napped and then showered"

"They looked pretty tired, so napping is probably a good guess." MH said as he leaned his head to Serenity's head, he wasn't uncomfortable showing that he shared Serenity's feelings in front of others anymore.

10 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"They looked pretty tired, so napping is probably a good guess." MH said as he leaned his head to Serenity's head, he wasn't uncomfortable showing that he shared Serenity's feelings in front of others anymore.

Serenity smiles and holds his hand and giggles "i cant wait for you to see the band perform" she says "you will come to the concert right?"

9 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles and holds his hand and giggles "i cant wait for you to see the band perform" she says "you will come to the concert right?"

"Of course I will." MH promised with a smile and purr, after all, there wasn't any reason not to go, in fact, he wanted to go because they all were his friends, and Serenity was more.

40 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Of course I will." MH promised with a smile and purr, after all, there wasn't any reason not to go, in fact, he wanted to go because they all were his friends, and Serenity was more.

Serenity giggles and hugs him "Oooh yay! You'll get to see us perform, I can tell you know, our live music is so much better than our recorded stuff"

44 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity giggles and hugs him "Oooh yay! You'll get to see us perform, I can tell you know, our live music is so much better than our recorded stuff"

MH first didn't say anything, and instead he smiled as he gave a kiss to Serenity's forehead, and only after that he replied "I can't wait."

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH first didn't say anything, and instead he smiled as he gave a kiss to Serenity's forehead, and only after that he replied "I can't wait."

Serenity smiles and purrs before seeing their friends and waves to them as she skips over to them hugging them with a loud purr.

"Someone's happy" Starla comments with a chuckle.

46 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity smiles and purrs before seeing their friends and waves to them as she skips over to them hugging them with a loud purr.

"Someone's happy" Starla comments with a chuckle.

MH raised his hand smiling when he saw the others and walked over to them behind Serenity. He chuckled a little too after Starla's comment, though he wasn't sure if he chuckled to the comment or Serenity's happiness. "So, dinner now?"

13 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH raised his hand smiling when he saw the others and walked over to them behind Serenity. He chuckled a little too after Starla's comment, though he wasn't sure if he chuckled to the comment or Serenity's happiness. "So, dinner now?"

Hunter smiles and nods "Yep, dinner then the arcades" he says as he leans back with a smile and sees how MH was more at ease showing affection towards Serenity around others, he wags his tail "So, the hotel here has a all you can eat buffet, all we need to do is pay 30 dollars each"

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles and nods "Yep, dinner then the arcades" he says as he leans back with a smile and sees how MH was more at ease showing affection towards Serenity around others, he wags his tail "So, the hotel here has a all you can eat buffet, all we need to do is pay 30 dollars each"

"30 dollars? Nothing says fancy hotel like expensive food." MH commented jokingly and added just in case "Just kidding, the buffet is fine by me, but I leave the choice for you."

10 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"30 dollars? Nothing says fancy hotel like expensive food." MH commented jokingly and added just in case "Just kidding, the buffet is fine by me, but I leave the choice for you."

Hunter chuckles "30 is actually pretty decent compared  to a lot of other places" he says as he smiles and begins to lead the way, while Serenity was walking alongside MH having her tail wound around his and purring softly.

33 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter chuckles "30 is actually pretty decent compared  to a lot of other places" he says as he smiles and begins to lead the way, while Serenity was walking alongside MH having her tail wound around his and purring softly.

MH did a 'fair enough' shrug as a reply to Hunter's point about 30 dollars being relatively cheap, and when they started following Hunter, he put his hand again on to her side like in the elevator.

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH did a 'fair enough' shrug as a reply to Hunter's point about 30 dollars being relatively cheap, and when they started following Hunter, he put his hand again on to her side like in the elevator.

Serenity snuggles close to MH, sighing softly and purring "Love you Mh sweetie" she says and closes her eyes for a short moment "I don't think I've ever been this happy before"

30 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity snuggles close to MH, sighing softly and purring "Love you Mh sweetie" she says and closes her eyes for a short moment "I don't think I've ever been this happy before"

MH started purring too, smiling, and quietly replied, "Same here.". He wasn't really a type of person to use names like sweetie, cutie, honey or such, he didn't think there was anything wrong with them, but he just felt weird using them.

12 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

MH started purring too, smiling, and quietly replied, "Same here.". He wasn't really a type of person to use names like sweetie, cutie, honey or such, he didn't think there was anything wrong with them, but he just felt weird using them.

Starla smiles "Aaw that is so sweet, so what do you think you will be having Serenity and MH?" she asks

Serenity giggles "Oh I think I will have some pizza with pasta for starters"