Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp plushies

Titans08Mariota

online, walmart or build a bear.  One thing you learn about being a man is that you should care more about what you think and want and those that love you then what others think.  Also your father should  respect  if you till him what this is all about and why you want it. I would say "Look dad i like this show and a lot of people my age and older like this show. If some people it's just a show and others it save there life but it speaks to us on a deep level.  Everyone has that one thing that makes up happy and this is it. I should enjoy this will i can. Also dad there bronies in the military and if they can have plushies  so it very manly".

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, swordsman said:

online, walmart or build a bear.  One thing you learn about being a man is that you should care more about what you think and want and those that love you then what others think.  Also your father should  respect  if you till him what this is all about and why you want it. I would say "Look dad i like this show and a lot of people my age and older like this show. If some people it's just a show and others it save there life but it speaks to us on a deep level.  Everyone has that one thing that makes up happy and this is it. I should enjoy this will i can. Also dad there bronies in the military and if they can have plushies  so it very manly".

I'd still get my ass kicked lol. But thank you for the advice.

Moving this to 'Merchandise', as that seems more appropriate, I think.

As for getting plushies, it depends on where you are. In my area some Safeway grocery stores have small TY/Beanie Baby MLP plushies in a rotating rack mixed in with other Beanie Babies. And Rite Aid drug stores, for that matter. The Rite Aid even has a broader selection as the Safeway's tend to only have the Mane6, while the Rite Aid also has Celestia, Luna, and Cadance.

• Brohoof 1