Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mute And the Outcasted (1x1 With The Ceberus) OOC

Maple Bat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to check, you were aright with Romance RPs, right? Or more precisely, Would you be aright with Speechless starting to develop (or have already developed, not necessary knowing it yet himself) crush/interest/etc. towards Maple? (I just want to make sure since we are going with, "let's see what happens" approach, thus we didn't choose any genres)

(edited)

@The Cerberus

Don't worry I don't mind it's pretty cute. Maple's gonna be hard to convince to fall in love since she's so adamant about being a "freak" To normal bat ponies.

Edit: Also in my next post I'm gonna play Rarity. Forgive me if it's not that good. I've never really played her. :D

Edited by Maple Bat
Edit:
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Maple Bat

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Midnight came home, and after seeing Maple she asked "I take it that you are feeling better?" 

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

"Better, yes." Maple replied to him. "But it'll be a bit longer before I can go back to the guard. Since I have to be in such a good condition for my own training schedule. Can't afford to be seen slacking for any reason. So I'll just keep being sick, not feeling too well anyways. Most of the healing I have to thank you and midnight for, with that medicine." She acknowledged. She then continued to eat the pie. She hadn't ate since before the 2's adventure so she ate the whole pie slice quickly.

Just pointing that out :please: This means Crimson and This Midnight

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...