Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Mute And the Outcasted (1x1 With The Ceberus)

Maple Bat

"A matter of time... right..." Maple took a deep breath to balance herself out "The good news at least is that I think we're safe now..." This was when the unicorn announced he was leaving "Good luck... And let's hope that you won't be needed to fight them again..." She turned to the others "We'll be getting there soon... Leave explaining to me you two just need to tend to her, and my mom will probably help too" She did seem to have that trait... the desire to do everything important herself... it was both good and bad for her.

Crimson nodded in understanding "Aright" when Maple asked them to let her do the talking with her mother. Meanwhile Speechless was thinking and realized something, what would Fluttershy think when she first saw them appearing to her door, because even assuming that Crimson's partner left before they arrived to Maple's home, they are quite a sight, Crimson wearing heavy armor and being literally armed to the teeth, and then Speechless himself, covered in somepony else's blood carrying an unconscious Midnight.