Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Mute And the Outcasted (1x1 With The Ceberus)

Maple Bat

Speechless proceeded to shake hoof/paw with Woody while holding up his notebook with his wing, and pointing at "Nice to meet you." with another, also doing a small polite nod at the same time. He found it interesting that the siblings seemed to have personality closer to who they resembled more, Maple, yellow mare with wings was more shy like Fluttershy, and Woody, mishmash of creatures, was more outgoing like Discord. 

"Welp." Woody yawned. "It's pretty late for me. I think I'll get some rest. You're Practice sessions are really hard. I just want to figure out magic on my own it makes it way more bearable the practice has helped but I just kinda like singing more than being a powerful dragonequus." He said with a smile "I should focus on what I love and the rest should follow."

Maple smiled "I wish I had that mentality but I train because I have to. I do enjoy getting stronger though so that's a plus!" She said happily

Speechless didn't have anything to add to Woody's and Maple's conversation, he agreed with woody that one should do what they loved, but he could also see why Discord would want him to learn to use the magic. He finished his tea and wrote to his notebook smiling, "Thanks for the tea, it was good."

Edited by The Cerberus

"Oh my it was nothing really I'm sorry I never asked if you even wanted any. But since you enjoyed it I guess it was ok." Fluttershy said "You two have any plans for the rest of the night? If not I'd recommend a walk by the edge of Everfree. It's wonderful at this time of night."

Discord frowned "I'd agree with her but the weather seems to disagree." He said pointing at the rain "Though If you two are rather bored we could do... something in here."

Speechless thought for a moment, looked at Maple and then shook his head. he wrote "No plans." "That's why Maple suggested we would come here." "I don't know what ponies usually do, so I let Maple to decide what we do." he smiled slightly awkwardly. Fluttershy's suggestion was good in Speechless's opinion, but Discord also was right about the weather, nopony enjoyed walking in the rain. 

Maple looked outside as well "Yea. I would make another suggestion but I can't think of anything fun to do in ponyville..."

"Well i can certainly help with boredom." Discord said, He snapped and the gravity in the whole house disappeared causing everything to float into the air "I mean I can basically do anything so we could do something with that." He laughed "Well I've got a few Ideas but I'd like both of your inputs."

When Discord removed gravity, Speechless grabbed his notebook and pen tighter so they wouldn't float away.He liked the idea of doing something with Discord, but he choose to leave the choice to Maple, only nodding that he was aright with the idea as he enjoyed the weightlessness.

"Actually dad I just came up with an Idea that we could do. Thanks anyways." Maple said.

"What about the rain?" Discord asked confused

Maple laughed "A little rain never hurt anypony! Speechless how does going to learn combat skills sound, I'm a great teacher since captains lead training. But it's only an offer to you feel free to say that you don't want to and we can stay here and mess with my fathers magic."

Speechless thought for a moment, both of options sounded good in his opinion, but he felt obliged to choose Maple's suggestion. he wrote, "That sounds good for me, let's do that." he smiled "But I did like your suggestion too Discord, Maple just takes the win this time."

(edited)

"Oh Alright fine" Discord said crossing his arms yawning as he did so. "You two go ahead and go train, Me and Fluttershy will probably need to be going to sleep soon anyways."

Maple nodded "Alright Let's go." She paused. "Wait will that pouch of yours protect that notebooks? It mean if it gets destroyed you can't directly communicate with anyone."

Edited by Maple Bat

Speechless nodded and wrote, "Yes,it's waterproof." "But also the notebook is made so it can handle a quite amount of water, it only would erase the text." "And I can always write to the ground and such" he then put the notebook and pen in the bag.

"Alright awesome! Let's head to canterlot we can get some practice weapons there! It's a ways but whatever." Maple said As she went out the door The rain was cold but she was ok, she opened up her wings and took off waiting a second to make sure speechless followed.

Speechless followed Maple outside, he stayed put for a moment, but after getting used to the temperature of the water, he took off after her. When he caught up to Maple, he pointed up with his head, suggesting that they would go fly higher, above the clouds.

Maple took a second not sure what Speechless meant "Oh! Good Idea!" She said flying above the clouds she looked for the top of the mountain that canterlot always sat on. Once she found it she started to walk over to it, after a few seconds she jumped above the cloud as lighting shot out from it, "That was close..."

Speechless followed Maple above the clouds, letting out satisfied noise after getting out of the rain. Unlike Maple, Speechless stayed in flight, and after Maple almost got hit by a lighting, he flew closer to her, looking concerned at her. 

Maple shrugged "I tend to see the bolt form before it actually strikes that's why I jumped when I did. Used to spend way to much time up here." She smiled as she continued onward once the two got close Maple moved some of the clouds aside leaving an opening she could look through, "Alsmost there she said as she jumped bellow the cloud layer "Down we go."

Maple's reassurance about she knowing what she was doing made Speechless a little less concerned as he flew back to safe distance from the clouds. Speechless followed Maple back down and let out a sound of slight discomfort when he felt the cold water raining down on him again.  

She flew down a bit landing a ways off from canterlot castle she walked over to a large stone and opened the stone revealing a secret passage to the castle "Luna put this her so she could leave the castle and not get swarmed by fans or people who don't like her. She showed it to me since I was having similar problem back when I walked around during the day. Now I'm showing it too you. It doesn't get a lot of use though so it may be a bit creepy in there." Maple said as she walked in without hesitation.

Speechless let out a short noise of slight amazement when the secret passage was revealed. He wasn't worried about creepiness, because not only was he used to things that many would consider scary, but also because she trusted Maple enough to know that there wouldn't be anything to actually be creeped out by. He followed Maple, curiously looking around at the walls of the passage.

Maple, as she was walking grabbed a torch and lit it by striking het metal shoe against the stone brick wall. When Speechless could see better he saw that the passage way was built the same way as the castle was just looked a bit more aged. "The passages lead to a lot of diffrent places. I use them a lot to get around secretly during the day." She stated looking around

Speechless kept looking curiously around when torch lighted up the passages. He had figured that there were some kind of secret exit from the castle for case of emergency, but he wasn't expecting this. When he noticed that the passages looked older than the castle itself, he started wondering if the castle had been rebuild at some point, or if there had been something else before that. 

Maple looked at one of the walls and saw a engraving that looked very similar her cutie mark but it wasn't a bat wing instead a pesgsis wing. "Here we are." She said pushing the engraved stone back. Revealing a Passage way. "We can get to the training yard from here the weapons should be in the barracks which is where we'll be training too."

Speechless followed Maple, still looking around, slightly fascinated. When Maple opened the hidden passage way, Speechless became thoughtful, secret passage inside secret passage, who had build it and why, was it escape tunnel, or something else. He let out a noise to signal that he had heard and understood what Maple had said.

Maple kept going through the tunnels, She knew where she was going as it was apparent. Eventually they reached a flight of stairs. Maple started to go up them. "These passageways are available to be used at anytime if you need to come to canterlot for any reason you can use these. I've shown quite a few ponies so feel free. That said ponies usually had questions. Want to ask a few or just go train?"