Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Equestria Distopia {OOC}

Pripyat Pony

1 minute ago, Pripyat Pony said:

That's ok; the mirror will be open for whenever you want your character to come to the distopia. Just make sure that you meet up with everypony else as soon as. ;)

I'll be sure of that.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Pripyat Pony

Can users whose ocs are in the resistance post? If not, we're waiting on @Radience and you

Yes, I specifically posted as Trixie and Zecora so that the resistance players can post. Radience has already informed me that xir is on holiday and will join the topic later. ;)

@Pripyat Pony

I know the roleplay has already started, but would you mind me joining in with my character Día Rosetta? She's still a work in progress, but I think I could roleplay her just fine as she's fully developed in my head. She could be in the task force or the resistance, depending on which you think works best. If she were in the task force (which she's late to, of course), she could hold her own as a fighter and become the negotiator of the group. If she were in the resistance, then, well, I guess she would do the same. :P

Let me know what you think of her. :)

Edited by Silver Note

Everypony, just to let you all know: Re the patrol. Sanura is one of my OCs so only I may control her. However, Mist is an NPC so can be controlled by anypony.

21 minutes ago, Silver Note said:

@Pripyat Pony

Back in normal Equestria, you said all ponies lost their magic, like spells and fight. Once somepony enters the mirror, do they gain their magic back, or are they still unable to fly and cast spells? 

They haven't lost their magic as such in Equestria, it's just weakening and they sometimes find they can't do something momentarily. For example, a pegasus might suddenly lose the ability to fly, fall, but save themselves before they hit the ground. And yes, once thru the mirror they have their full ability back.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

They haven't lost their magic as such in Equestria, it's just weakening and they sometimes find they can't do something momentarily. For example, a pegasus might suddenly lose the ability to fly, fall, but save themselves before they hit the ground. And yes, once thru the mirror they have their full ability back.

Thanks for the clarification! 

• Brohoof 1

this sounds like fun I have one of my  oc's red leaf a crystal unicorn. I'm wondering if I can jump in with him if it not too late his link is in my sig. sense he's obsessed with magic maybe a fun opponent for twilight or rarity to face? your call just hoping to jump in :) 

4 hours ago, cwhip9 said:

this sounds like fun I have one of my  oc's red leaf a crystal unicorn. I'm wondering if I can jump in with him if it not too late his link is in my sig. sense he's obsessed with magic maybe a fun opponent for twilight or rarity to face? your call just hoping to jump in :) 

The warped six won't be making an appearance just yet, at the moment, the resistance are facing off against mooks and the task force need to join with them. Your OC wouldn't be able to just go charging in like Leroy Jenkins; if part of the task force, they'd have to join with the others and if part of the resistance, they'd need to wait for Trixie to get back before heading out. Zecora is still at base so there would be somepony to interact with.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:08 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

The warped six won't be making an appearance just yet, at the moment, the resistance are facing off against mooks and the task force need to join with them. Your OC wouldn't be able to just go charging in like Leroy Jenkins; if part of the task force, they'd have to join with the others and if part of the resistance, they'd need to wait for Trixie to get back before heading out. Zecora is still at base so there would be somepony to interact with.

im game for that will be good for him to intor duce himself and learn your world let me know when also sorry for my delay, before I began to post do you want zeccora know red leafs coming to help or should I write him just showing up at the base your world your call don't want to be that pony

Edited by cwhip9

@cwhip9 Would be best if he was already part of the resistance and was just consulting with Zecora, cuz of the fact that there are wards surrounding the camp and nopony not part of the resistance can get inside until they are brought in by a resistance member and therefore added in. If he's a unicorn, maybe he would be asking Zecora about when to power up the wards?

@Radience @silvermoon15000 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia  @Silver Note

I apologise for not posting; real life issues interfered. I have posted now tho and, hopefully, will be able to post more often from now on.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

@cwhip9 Would be best if he was already part of the resistance and was just consulting with Zecora, cuz of the fact that there are wards surrounding the camp and nopony not part of the resistance can get inside until they are brought in by a resistance member and therefore added in. If he's a unicorn, maybe he would be asking Zecora about when to power up the wards?

I can do that comeing up with a line about it might help her respond to him ill post soon :D 

Okay so maybe this consept of my OC would make him suitable for the RP! So I was thinking that maybe this version of equestria started with a massive explosion of dark magic that change everything. Techno only just managed to survive it but his lab was completely destroyed and Techno lost most of his power plus he was highly damaged from it. Like half of the endoskeleton on his face is exposed and there's a bunch of patches on his body where you can see his true metal body. So now he's completely changed to just move on to just surviving the new dystopian world. Plus I was also thinking that he couldn't exactly fly anymore because of how one of his wings was mostly destroyed in the dark magic blast. :)

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so maybe this consept of my OC would make him suitable for the RP! So I was thinking that maybe this version of equestria started with a massive explosion of dark magic that change everything. Techno only just managed to survive it but his lab was completely destroyed and Techno lost most of his power plus he was highly damaged from it. Like half of the endoskeleton on his face is exposed and there's a bunch of patches on his body where you can see his true metal body. So now he's completely changed to just move on to just surviving the new dystopian world. Plus I was also thinking that he couldn't exactly fly anymore because of how one of his wings was mostly destroyed in the dark magic blast. :)

I'm sorry but I can't have an OC like yours in this RP. The only alicorn permitted to remain in Equestria is Glitter so even if your OC was there, he would have been sent to the moon.