Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Equestria Distopia {OOC}

Pripyat Pony

1 hour ago, Pripyat Pony said:

I'm sorry but I can't have an OC like yours in this RP. The only alicorn permitted to remain in Equestria is Glitter so even if your OC was there, he would have been sent to the moon.

Yeah it would of killed Techno if he was sent to the moon in his mostly damaged state. Like it would of just smashed him to bits. Anyways I was still thinking with his wing damaged he wouldn't exactly be an alicorn anymore but I guess not in your perspective! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Superwholock Resistance or Task Force? If Resistance, your character would be back at camp; they could talk with Zecora who's also there. If Task Force, then they would have to follow on behind the two already there, rather than acting as they were there all the time as it has been established that only Silver and Jay are currently in the AU. In both, your character couldn't be all Leeroy Jenkins as such an action would most likely result in capture. :P Of course, that could happen if that's how you want it; I would have an enemy oc interact with yours in captivity.

Yes, that's right. Feel free to make a post in the RP with your OC asking Zecora something. XD I will do my best to come up with a suitable rhyming reply. :P