Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Look At All These Old Tractors! | TONS OF PHOTOS | Western IL Threshers Show 2017

Miles

Yesterday, my father and I went to see the Western Illinois Threshers Inc. 50th Annual Show in Hamilton, IL. There were many old tractors, a couple oil pull threshers, some garden tractors, some automobiles, and a few Mack trucks. This website describes it more in depth: http://www.westernillinoisthreshers.org/

Here is an oil pull thresher/tractor (being used to turn the belt for a sawmill that is outside of the picture).

8e2d8274e5.JPG

If you want to look at a plethora of pictures of old tractors, download this .zip file I uploaded here: 

Threshers at Hamilton IL 8-4-17.zip

Backup link on Dropbox just in case: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uywtb77pdpzzwjw/Threshers at Hamilton IL 8-4-17.zip

Note: Both my father and I took photos with our own cameras. I wound up taking more photos, but didn't realize until after the fact that my camera lens was causing some minor distortion (blurriness) on the left 10% of the photo (due to deterioration of the polarized film or something on the lens's glass), but it's barely noticeable and doesn't ruin the photos at all, as the photos are 90% pristine and everything that's needs to be in focus is totally fine. Just a little bit of stuff on the very left of the pictures might be a bit blurry is all. My father's camera didn't have this problem, so his photos are all 100% fine, though he did take less than I did. Anyway, it's not a big deal.

Hello, @Miles

While we appreciate users sharing their outside experiences here on MLP Forums, topics regarding such do not contain much potential to commence a discussion. Something like this would be better suited as a status update or perhaps even a blog entry.

As such, this thread has been closed.

• The topic was locked