Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What episodes are you most looking forward to in 7B

Drunkfrank

So, for the rest of season 7 we have

Episode 14: Fame and Misfortune

"Twilight Sparkle's publishing of the friendship journal has unintended consequences when ponies start to argue about who wrote the best lessons."

Episode 15: Triple Threat

"Spike accidentally invites Ember and Thorax to Ponyville on the same day! Confident that the two new leaders will not get along, he does all he can to keep them apart and cover the fact that the other is there."

Episode 16: Campfire Tales

"When their sister camping trip is ruined by Fly-ders, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash tell Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo the stories of their favorite legends; inspired by the tales, the girls make the most out of their new situation."

Episode 17: To Change a Changeling

"Starlight Glimmer and Trixie try to get Thorax's brother Pharynx to accept the new way by sharing love and transforming so he doesn't undermine Thorax's leadership, and that the hive will ultimately accept him."

Episode 18: Daring Done

"When Rainbow Dash's favorite author, A.K. Yearling, announces her retirement, Dash convinces Pinkie Pie to go on a quest to find out if the book on Daring Do really will be closed forever."

Episode 19: It isn't the mane thing about you

"When Rarity's shampoo is accidentally switched with Zecora's magical remover potion, she does everything she can to fix her devastated mane in time for an upcoming photo shoot."

Episode 20: A Health of Information

While helping Fluttershy gather supplies, Zecora comes down with a terrible disease called Swamp Fever; even though a cure has not been discovered, Fluttershy makes it her mission to heal Zecora no matter what it takes."

Episode 21: Marks and Recreations

"Wanting to help as many blank flanks as possible, the CMCs start a Cutie Mark Day Camp, but are surprised when one of their campers doesn't want a cutie mark."

Episode 22: Once Upon a Zeppelin

"Twilight is torn when she discovers the cruise she and her family are on is a themed vacation experience in which ponies have paid for the privilege of spending time with her, and she must please both her family and the cruise attendees."

Episode 23: Secrets and Pies

"When Pinkie Pie thinks she sees Rainbow Dash throw away one of her pies, she suspects the worst - that Rainbow Dash secretly hates her pies; Pinkie Pie attempts to catch Rainbow Dash in her web of lies."

Not including 24 and the finale because we don't have a synopsis, but which of these episodes are you looking forward to the most? Which ones are you worried about?

For me, Campfire Tales, and To Change a Changeling, and Triple Threat are the ones I am most excited for.

The one I am most worried about is Secrets and Pies, feels like it will be a season 1 level episode.

4 minutes ago, BadHorse said:

Uh... dude, we got the synopsis' for episodes 24-26, like, 2 weeks ago.

No, we got the titles, not the synopsis, the only thing we know about the finale is "Twilight Sparkle battles the pony of shadows"

Myself, I'm looking forward to seeing Thorax and Ember interact in "Triple Threat", meeting Thorax's brother Pharynx in "To Change a Changeling" and the potential double shot of Zecora in "It Isn't The Mane Thing About You" and "A Health of Information".

I am most looking forward to the episodes...

• To Change a Changeling
  • It Isn't the Mane Thing About You
  • A Health of Information
  • Once Upon a Zepppelin

I am most excited to see this season's finale, however.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely looking forward to: "Campfire Tales," "To Change a Changeling," "Daring Done"

Hopeful for: "Triple Threat," "Marks and Recreation," "Once Upon a Zeppelin"

No opinion: "Fame and Misfortune," "A Health of Information"

Worried about: "It Isn't the Mane Thing About You," "Secrets and Pies"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

All except Secrets and Pies. I mean that one MIGHT turn out good, but I don't like the look of the synopsis. Could turn out fine! I'm especially interested in Triple Threat! 

That is true, it sounds like the least interesting episode of the season. Then again, I thought the same with Discordant Harmony and a Perfect Pear :D 

Well, for me, apart of the finale, all the episodes that clearly build-up the legendary ponies, which are: Campfire Tales, A Health of Information, and Daring Done. While I'm looking forward the others apart of Secret and Pies, the main three are the ones I'm nuts for

8 hours ago, BadHorse said:

Uh... dude, we got the synopsis' for episodes 24-26, like, 2 weeks ago.

Only the episodes' names were revealed, and we barely know that Twi will fight the Pony of Shadows, but we know next to nothing of Uncommon Bond. There are some speculation, but mine is exploring the possible shared ancestry Dashie and Flash Sentry with Flash Magnus :huh: 

3 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

Campfire Tales, Once Upon The Zeppelin, To Change A Changeling, Daring Done, Health of information and Shadow Plays. Hope they choose the best writers to not screw it up.

Honestly if Josh Haber is writing Shadow Play I will be happy, when he wasn't the story editor he wrote a fantastic 2 parter in season 5, because he had more direction, when he had free reign like in season 6 he still did a pretty good job with To Where and Back Again, but a rather sub-par one in The Crystalling

3 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Honestly if Josh Haber is writing Shadow Play I will be happy, when he wasn't the story editor he wrote a fantastic 2 parter in season 5, because he had more direction, when he had free reign like in season 6 he still did a pretty good job with To Where and Back Again, but a rather sub-par one in The Crystalling

All of his episodes are pretty good back in S4, beside Crystalling (what happen to my favorite writer at that time?! Does Hasbro toy market did something to his MIND). That guy knows how to write humors, suspense, and many crazy ideas, all his need is a good story editors and we got Lady Writers, i am super confident for this finale.

I believe in you, Haber...

Just now, Lambdadelta said:

All of his episodes are pretty good back in S4, beside Crystalling (what happen to my favorite writer at that time?! Does Hasbro toy market did something to his MIND). That guy knows how to write humors, suspense, and many crazy ideas, all his need is a good story editors and we got Lady Writers, i am super confident for this finale.

I believe in you, Haber...

Let's see, in season 4 Haber wrote

Castle-Mania (Makes sense he gets to write the Pony of shadows, no?)

Simple Ways

Leap of Faith

Moving on to season 5, he hit us with:

Bloom and Gloom

The Cutie Remark: Part 1 and 2

Season 6 brought

The Crystalling

To Where and Back Again

The Only episodes here I didn't enjoy a lot were Simple Ways and the Crystalling. While I don't think hes the best writer, he has written my favorite episode(s) with the Cutie Remark...so I also believe in him, though I would prefer if Lady Writers wrote the finale.

Oh, he also wrote Friendship Games, which is my favorite EQG

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Season 6 brought

Dont forget his Stranger than Fanfiction with Mike Volgel, which is amazing. :ph34r:

36 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Castle-Mania (Makes sense he gets to write the Pony of shadows, no?)

I thought Pony of Shadow is just a one-time gag back in S4 but he can 'retcon' it, i guess :fiery:

40 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

if Lady Writers wrote the finale.

Wait a second, if Haber wrote the finale, does it mean he will be S8 editor? :scots:

Just now, Lambdadelta said:

Dont forget his Stranger than Fanfiction with Mike Volgel, which is amazing. :ph34r:

I thought Pony of Shadow is just a one-time gag back in S4 but he can 'retcon' it, i guess :fiery:

Wait a second, if Haber wrote the finale, does it mean he will be S8 editor? :scots:

Right, I only had Mike in my head for some reason.

Pony of Shadows showed up at the end of the episode. 

While it was a gag, it was clear that something was there. Long thought to be Tirek, we were likely wrong about that.

I don't think so, I think Lady Writers were confirmed to stay editors.

1 hour ago, Philweasel said:

It's got to be campfire tales. The rest I'm looking forward to, but that I'm genuinely on my edge of my seat for.

Rockhoof! Flash Magnus! I can't wait!

Campfire Tales is the only episode I am like HYPE HYPE for, like I am excited for Triple Threat and To Change a Changling, but...omg Campfire Tales.

Pretty much all of them. But after Campfire Tales, especially Marks and Recreation, I'm certainly not looking forward to seeing any more Crusaders episodes only starring within Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash, nor am I looking forward to seeing any more PinkieDash (like Secrets and Pies) or RariJack episodes.

11 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Campfire Tales is the only episode I am like HYPE HYPE for, like I am excited for Triple Threat and To Change a Changling, but...omg Campfire Tales.

I am really excited for the stories being told. :grin:

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

I am really excited for the stories being told. :grin:

I am a huge lore and worldbulding guy, and MLP, despite what it is, has really good backstory and lore, so I love when they expand upon it more. 

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I am a huge lore and worldbulding guy, and MLP, despite what it is, has really good backstory and lore, so I love when they expand upon it more. 

You can never have to much backstory. The problem is writers don't think at everything, so in most shows it becomes impossible, and that's a shame. :grin:

• Brohoof 1