Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you kiss Celestia's butt to dodge a prison sentence?

KillerKingBakudan

12 hours ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

But because you're a first-time offender, Celestia makes you an offer. If you want to avoid prison time, you'll have to kiss her butt in front of every pony in Canterlot. Yes, I do mean that literally. And that's both cheeks, for no less than one minute.

If you decide to go through with it, it will become front page news first thing in the morning. And every pony WILL remember you as the bum who kissed the Princess' royal ass to avoid punishment. You'll be Equestria's biggest laughing stock for generations, and no matter how hard you try, the chances of you making any new friends will be slim to nil.

OK, so in order to avoid prison, I have to literally kiss one of the sexiest pony butts in existence? Being a laughing stock for that sounds more like praise and accomplishment :dash: 

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Since when is kissing a white hot ass a punishment? Also there would have to be at least one pervert who looked at you as a hero. So yeah win-win.

8 hours ago, EquestriaGuy said:

this is supposed to be a punishment?

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

OK, so in order to avoid prison, I have to literally kiss one of the sexiest pony butts in existence? Being a laughing stock for that sounds more like praise and accomplishment :dash: 

If she senses you're actually enjoying it, you'd better believe she'll blow a wet fart right in your face.

Maybe something else will come out by accident.....

• Brohoof 1

If I'm willing to answer this question here on this public forum, that's just proof that I don't have any problem with surrendering my dignity. And many of the ponies around might consider such intimate contact with the princess more of a trophy than a source of humiliation. Yeah, I'd kiss it, I'm sure pony prisons are much better suited to reforming than human prisons are, but I'll be honest, I'm not good with captivity of any kind, it really messes with my head. So, one minute of kissing, I can go home and gargle and my life is my own again. I can live with that. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

This thread is probably the most original thread I ever stumbled upon...hehe.

Kiss for freedom?!

Sure, I'll kiss her glorious sun bathe flanks, appropriately of course for freedom.

• Brohoof 2

To quote Jontron from his video Disney Bootlegs which I made my own spin, "Kiss... Celestia's... Pony Butt What?"

I rather serve in prison for all eternity suffering and becoming a martyr for ponies that are against Celestia's reign of tyranny then to kiss her pasty millennia year old horse butt. Or better yet, SHE should kiss my butt cheeks as a sign of Humility on her end.

I don't care if she's Royalty. I will NOT butt kiss Celestia. I will NOT praise the Sun that is under control by the one known as Celestia. The Sun is a victim alongside the Moon and they should all be under no-pony's control. Set the Sun and Moon of Equestria Free. :P

14 hours ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

If she senses you're actually enjoying it, you'd better believe she'll blow a wet fart right in your face.

Maybe something else will come out by accident.....

Well, I didn't want to read that in any context.

• Brohoof 4

On 8/7/2017 at 7:14 AM, Kyoshi said:

This is an odd question with weirdly specific details.

On 8/7/2017 at 11:43 AM, Tilgoreth said:

Also there would have to be at least one pervert who looked at you as a hero.

On 8/7/2017 at 8:54 AM, GrimGrimoire said:

Every time I think I have hit bottom with the absurdity of some of these threads... someone throws me a shovel. Oh well....

WTF is my only thought in response to this question. I almost replied, but everyone else kind of did it instead. Thanks, guys... I'm seeing myself out of this one, lol.

• Brohoof 3

Considering the worst crime I'd ever be able to commit is worth nothing in jail time, nah. It would be time inefficient. It would take longer to organise all the spectators than it would for me to serve jail time.

Like seriously, stealing a balloon on free balloon day is about as far as I'd go criminally in Equestria, unless I had good reason of course.

• Brohoof 1