Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anypony willing to draw my OC?

Macavity Wilko

I love the pony generator and all that stuff, but it is not the same as having your own OC drawn by someone that can draw (not me lol)

So if anybody could help me that would be fantastic!

My OC is currently the one I am using for my avatar, and if I knew how to draw I would be doing it myself, but I swear I'm really bad hahaha

I can take a shot at drawing your pony OC. However, could you provide exact coloring for the iris of the eyes?

On 8/7/2017 at 0:12 PM, Macavity Wilko said:

I love the pony generator and all that stuff, but it is not the same as having your own OC drawn by someone that can draw (not me lol)

My OC is currently the one I am using for my avatar, and if I knew how to draw I would be doing it myself, but I swear I'm really bad hahaha

Here is your head shot. I apologize for any inconsistancies but the refrence photo was a tad small ^^;

IMG_4377.JPG.ab4d2a05b8ce3543923b680095e78021.JPG

9 hours ago, Venomous said:

Here is your head shot. I apologize for any inconsistancies but the refrence photo was a tad small ^^;

IMG_4377.JPG.ab4d2a05b8ce3543923b680095e78021.JPG

That is brilliant!!! I can't believe it!!!

Let me see If i can find a bigger picture of my OC to show you

Its really really good!! 

12 hours ago, Macavity Wilko said:

@Venomous Does this photo help any better?

ponyoc.png.81e32a03866ce1bb01530485993b263b.png

Oh! Yes, it does! I did not see that your OC was actually wearing sunglasses! I will add them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 0:12 PM, Macavity Wilko said:

Just a concept, if you like it use it, or if you want now you have more than one OC if someone makes one completely different from this, I figured since you had the orange on the face you intended for him to have a beard. :) Or something

IvHXSy.jpg

Edited by Ezerona

• 7 months later...
On 27/8/2017 at 12:49 AM, Ezerona said:

Just a concept, if you like it use it, or if you want now you have more than one OC if someone makes one completely different from this, I figured since you had the orange on the face you intended for him to have a beard. :) Or something

IvHXSy.jpg

Oh my god! I didn't remember you did this for me!!!! Its so beautiful!!! for so long i lost my password and couldn't enter my user, this is incredible thank you very much, i will use it as an avatar (if you let me) thxs

4 hours ago, Macavity Wilko said:

Oh my god! I didn't remember you did this for me!!!! Its so beautiful!!! for so long i lost my password and couldn't enter my user, this is incredible thank you very much, i will use it as an avatar (if you let me) thxs

I'll probably end up redoing him for fun, I've polished up on my skills a bit, I'll consider it when I have more time on my hands.