Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Digital Paint OCs (Closed)

oldunusedaccount

(edited)

@Tilgoreth,

oc.png.thumb.png.2d0aaf6879526153c9efd407e571ef67.pngoc-cutout.png.thumb.png.e31c18f0d0d2007054ab0160f6005ace.png

Full: https://lucasaldebrandi.deviantart.com/art/MLPForums-Requests-Charm-Hunting-Tilgoreth-699090725

Cutout: https://sta.sh/0lzbpejda6b

@Joystick,

Yes, I got back from Baltimore this morning and after sleeping through most of the day, I've resumed requests.

Oh, and I still need to figure out what to do with the detailed background in your request. I'm not the best with backgrounds, but I can get better results with vector, so I might try mixing mediums.

Edited by Lucas Aldebrandi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Yes, I got back from Baltimore this morning and after sleeping through most of the day, I've resumed requests.

Oh, and I still need to figure out what to do with the detailed background in your request. I'm not the best with backgrounds, but I can get better results with vector, so I might try mixing mediums.

Great! Just let me know if you need any info or opinions on that background. I know I ask a lot, but I would appreciate it immensely.

17 hours ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

@Tilgoreth,

oc.png.thumb.png.2d0aaf6879526153c9efd407e571ef67.pngoc-cutout.png.thumb.png.e31c18f0d0d2007054ab0160f6005ace.png

Full: https://lucasaldebrandi.deviantart.com/art/MLPForums-Requests-Charm-Hunting-Tilgoreth-699090725

Cutout: https://sta.sh/0lzbpejda6b

@Joystick,

Thank you so much I love it!

19 hours ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

I also wanted to get an estimate of when you'll get to mine.

2 hours ago, JJStar2001 said:

I also wanted to get an estimate of when you'll get to mine.

I will finish up Venemous' Wolf Tracks OC tomorrow, then start on Maple Bat's adorable draconequus. If I finish up Maple Bat's OC tomorrow, I'll start on yours the day after. Otherwise, Saturday. I need to get this batch of requests out of the way by Sunday evening at latest, when I will be taking off for the solar eclipse. Don't fret, though, I'll finish the next two requests a lot quicker as their backgrounds are simpler.

On 8/17/2017 at 0:00 AM, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

I will finish up Venemous' Wolf Tracks OC tomorrow, then start on Maple Bat's adorable draconequus. If I finish up Maple Bat's OC tomorrow, I'll start on yours the day after. Otherwise, Saturday. I need to get this batch of requests out of the way by Sunday evening at latest, when I will be taking off for the solar eclipse. Don't fret, though, I'll finish the next two requests a lot quicker as their backgrounds are simpler.

Progress report?

13 hours ago, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

@Venomous

oc.thumb.png.bf099ac857bb027b453c8f50385a5522.png

Download: https://lucasaldebrandi.deviantart.com/art/MLPForums-Requests-Weary-Wolf-Venomous-699674142

Hope you like it! I ended up doing something a bit different than what I was initially doing.

Oh wow! This is very nicely done. I love the colors and the expression on Wolf's face. Thank you very much! I adore this!

28 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

(Would you mind if I used this in a signiture? Looks like it'd be great for it, if not that's ok too! :squee:

Glad you like it! It's your's to do with and modify as you please; I only retain rights to display and claim credit for the original.

Just now, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Glad you like it! It's your's to do with and modify as you please; I only retain rights to display and claim credit for the original.

Alright I'll credit you Promise!

On 8/17/2017 at 0:00 AM, Lucas Aldebrandi said:

Are you working on mine yet? Feel free to PM me with any questions about the design.

• 1 month later...