Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Doctor Whooves and Derpy

deletedaccount0000

Hi! I'm the Doctor 

I'm Derpy!

It's going to be hard to tell us apart, just remember Derpy's text will be underlined (or I may just have to add our names so there's definitely no confusion) 

Me and The Doctor saw a lot of our friends being asked so many wonderful questions and we thought why dont we try it? So we are! 

Thats right! Go ahead and ask us anything! As long as it fits in with the timespace contimuum, go on ahead!

7 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

Hmm, yes, well, I've always wondered - how many black holes can fit on the end of a pin?

Well, many ponies may believe that that is how you should phrase that question, but really the question is "why would i put a black hole on a pin?" Heh heh, well in answer to your original question, there are an infinite amount of black holes that can fit onto a pin, you see, they are infinite in size on a plane. Black holes aren't exactly 3-D in shape. Take a triangle, we see a triangle, but what actually exists is a never ending prism, and our eyes can't exactly see that. So technically we can fit any amount you want onto a pin, just dont suck in any major planetary systems!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...