Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is BlackGryph0n treated like a VA?

ShadowSJG

I've seen him listed as a guest on conventions along with the other VA's and I have to ask, why is this guy treated like one of the cast? As far as I know, he doesn't voice a character.

• Brohoof 1

Because there is no way you can get Michele Creber to come to a convention unless she brings BG and her parents.  It's part of every contract her mother insists on and it drives up the cost because you have to pay for first class everything for all 4 of them.  BG's involvement in pony stuff is minimal in comparison to all the other VA's.  Nightmare Nights wanted to get just Creber but was informed they had to pay for BG and her parents so they hung up and said screw it. 

Don't fool yourself as to the reason why BG gets the preferred treatment when his resume even within pony is minimal.  Monique Creber, to her credit though, does game the system pretty well so from a strictly business point of view good on her.  If I was Michelle though as soon as I turn 18 I'd rather go solo because I'm sure I would make a lot more money going to conventions that would otherwise not invite me due to my mother insisting that everyone go.

Edited by "User"
  • Brohoof 4