Banner by ~ Rikifive

what's your favorite animal?

Register now to remove this ad.

Turtles are my favorite animals. :catface:

As well as their land counterparts, the Tortoises.

There's something really cool about them. They look just so chill... And when they're small, especially, they are incredibly cute.

hqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I have several favorites, but I have always been quite fond of elephants. Gentle giants (unless you mess with them of course) with lot's of intelligence and they are also very socially structured creatures.

Cute+Elephants.jpg

Some other favorites I have are:

Dogs, especially pugs.

Birds, I have been fascinated by toucans lately for some reason.

Guinea pigs, I love their squeaks.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I love all sorts of animals, especially the mammal class of animals. :yay: I'd say my favorite animal of all time are dogs, foxes, and horses. They are all just so majestic and adorable and so very interesting to read about. :D I'd say my favorite kind of fox is the red fox, which the main character from the film Zootopia is. :P As for dogs, it's tough to say what's my favorite; I love all of them to choose. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

My favorite type of Animal right now would be a Deer, i just think some of them are soooo cute, i wish you could hold them as housepets. They are like Dogs,  ( just judging by a movie scene, in which a young deer, that the film crew adopted, ran loyal after their human, like a dog ) just less annoying and since im allergic to dogs anyway, having a deer as a pet would be the next best thing, but oh well, you cant have everything. Of course i would only want to have a female deer as a pet, because i would be scared of the male ones with the giant horns, not that a female one couldnt hurt me, but i would feel safer without horns.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

• 2 years later...