Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What time of the day you feel more creative ?

Krashface

Either around noon or at night, I'm not sure. I only write at night since other people live with me and I only write second person cuddlefics, but I feel like I might be more creative around noon. I mean, I'm still quite proud of how an essay turned out which I had to write around noon, though I also love how things turn out when I write fanfiction at night.

• Brohoof 1

It depends. I feel pretty creative when just getting up for the day, as that's when my dreams (which are often adapted into fanfics or prose) are the most vivid in my memory. When It comes to sketching and "Drawing" (I couldn't draw my way out of a wet paper sack), I tend to do that in the mid to late afternoon, depending on my mood, creative drive, etc.

• Brohoof 1

In the evenings by far. I'm a night person anyway, so that's when I'm most awake and alert and ready to get creative. In the morning I'm too preoccupied with just trying to remain awake at all, so forget about doing anything worthwhile then. :orly:

For some reason beyond me, I tend to feel most motivated with creativity early in the morning. Like, 3am early. No idea why, I guess that is when everything is at its most tranquil, usually. It allows me to really zone in on what I am doing.

At nights, to be honest, no wonder why I have a bat pony OC. I don't know why but nights give me excitement and mystery. Maybe because of the darkness. I write my fanfictions mostly at night times also.

(PS: We are the children of the night xD)

princess luna book writing ile ilgili görsel sonucu

• 6 months later...