Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What picks you up when you are down?

Crosswind

I turn to funny YouTube videos like fails, reviews of bad movies, commentating on stupid internet things, etc.

• 1 month later...

I really do not get down. I usually feel a bit stressed. (For some reason I never get depressed)

When I feel stressed I turn to my horse. She makes anything bad go away. 

Weather its a nice long hug or walks. Just spending time around her makes me feel like new again. 

There is nothing like a good pet to cheer up your day. 

I have pretty bad body dysmorphia and that's what will often get me down (Shallow I know, like not kidding my whole afternoon was once ruined because I ate something more salty then usual and my thigh size was like half a centimetre then it was that morning- I'm able to laugh about it, but still) ANYWAYS what generally makes me  happy is just distracting myself, I love doing traditional calligraphy and that'll typically take a fair chunk of time to do, video games as well if I feel like playing them (The Witcher series, and Stardew valley) and this will sound pretty dorky, but around the time essays are due, when I get into it I love writing history essays being able to share my ideas and thoughts on a subjects mixed with academic opinion :mlp_yeehaa: 

Full blast music (a mix of 5 Seconds of Summer and a little of One Direction and Little Mix), coffee and cats or stuffed animals. And preferbally, not seeing my sister for the entire time. 

Hilariously, I am kinda starting to feel down, but trying to stabalise my mind.

Sometimes reading... uh.... violently actioned fanfics.

Other times, just watching whatever 5SOS video I happen to stumble upon. 

But if I am really down, loads of coffee, loud music, a plush (if I am inside) and last but not least, Isolation.

• 9 months later...

It has been a few years now since I felt down, and needed to be picked up. Thankfully, my family and friend (non-plural) are caring enough for me to help me in such a situation.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Faith in myself. I've been through a lot of awful things that shut a lot of other women down and I'm still running steady, every day.

My family- my husband, mother-in-law and sister-in-law are very supportive even when I'm not very receptive to it. But they're always there for me no matter what and even if somehow I fail myself, they never will. And I'm always there for them no matter what.

And when all else fails, there's always alcohol!