Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your Ideal Date?

PlzDelete

Hmmm, a nice dinner in some nice restaurant or a walk together in a nice park or tourist location, then we'd go home and watch a movie together while snuggled up under a blanket. That can all change depending on the interests at the time but that's what I envision a pretty regular date to be, I have had no real life experience so it's just fantasy I guess. But just in-case things aren't working out between us, the date will be rather tame like a park visit or coffee shop meet-up, but like I said, no experience so I would most likely just not be very good first time.

• Brohoof 1

Foremost...I'll have to win a Date first!

then...

Drive up to the mountains and look back at the fiery sunset gleaming over the valley. Wait till' the sun sets and look upon the multitude of stars in the night sky. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm easy to please; you could just take me to the nearest Disney park and I'm good to go. I know it seems one-note because I practically live at Disneyland 24/7 as it is, but I like what I like. I do have a penchant for history and art so I'd love to visit museums and galleries too. And anything that takes me outside of the ordinary, expands my horizons or adds a new twist to something old will do the trick. :grin: 

6 hours ago, Thuja said:

Maybe going to a convention together?  It would be even more fun if we were both cosplaying or just enjoying each other's company and perusing the dealer's den.

Nice! Tons of cool things to do there! 

5 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Typical and normal is dull. I think someone above mentioned conventions and I think that would be an awesome idea. Same with swap meets, flea markets and antique/oddity shops.

I also really like the idea of doing something weird or unusual, such as go ghost hunting or exploring old cemeteries, caves or mysterious locations.

I also really like bookstores and libraries so I think meeting and spending time in one would be pretty awesome as well.

Great stuff! I'll take all of the above! 

• Brohoof 1

For my experience, what makes every date bad is the thinking of ideal dates.

If your partner likes you, even the smallest things can make both of you happy. Like going to buy some strawberries and make a cake together.

Life can sometimes be so simple.

• Brohoof 2

My ideal date would be spending the day at a really fun place, like the fair or a theme park, or maybe going out to the movies together. 

• Brohoof 1

My ideal date is clearly Madinah Dates. They're so dry and raw I love them fruits just as much as SunDried Figs.

Oh wait, we're talking about THAT kind of Date. I get it now.

My ideal date is definitely February 12th. I just find the number 12 and February being the 2nd month so mystical. Perhaps that's just me. Must be the day where my birthday is celebrated which I could care less at this point or that it must be Abraham Lincoln's birthday which I'm cool with.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Typical and normal is dull. I think someone above mentioned conventions and I think that would be an awesome idea. Same with swap meets, flea markets and antique/oddity shops.

I also really like the idea of doing something weird or unusual, such as go ghost hunting or exploring old cemeteries, caves or mysterious locations.

I also really like bookstores and libraries so I think meeting and spending time in one would be pretty awesome as well.

Similar mindset to mine. Dates (first and on) should he somewhat memorable. With me it also depended on mood. One day's perfect date idea could be annoying on another day. 

It's funny you mentioned ghost hunting because I've done that in St. Augustine Florida. Another thing I liked was Midnight Madness. Based around the 80's film if the same name, it's basically an all-night team based scavenger hunt. Stuff like that is freaking fun and memorable. A memorable first date during college (with Jess) ended with us watching the Perseids shower from the roof of a building.

14 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

My ideal date is clearly Madinah Dates. They're so dry and raw I love them fruits just as much as Sunburnt Figs.

No Bad Dates!

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

Any date with my boyfriend would be the perfect date. <3 Whether it be going to the movies or something as simple as going on a walk to a park or something. I really like the idea of the simple stuff. Getting something to eat while watching a movie, anything like that. I look forward to being able to do that with him one day, distance is the only issue currently.

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Any date with my boyfriend would be the perfect date. <3 Whether it be going to the movies or something as simple as going on a walk to a park or something. I really like the idea of the simple stuff. Getting something to eat while watching a movie, anything like that. I look forward to being able to do that with him one day, distance is the only issue currently.

Dang. Distance always seems to get in the way of love and friendship with people. 

On 8/9/2017 at 3:21 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Great stuff! I'll take all of the above!

OK... we will make an entire week of it all. Maybe they will make a romantic action comedy about our adventure!

When Grimmy Met Dreamy! Sleepless On MLP Forums!, The Star Wars Singer!, Dreampunzel!

OK I'll stop. Maybe....

I mean I never had a realtionship I still feel a bit young for one and I never really felt attracted to anyone so I dont even know how dates really work. But I guess I would like if we would go where both of us want to go and feel comfortable with. But if he would ask me where I wanted to go probably a Museum or a Zoo. Or maybe just walk around In the countryside.Or a Picnic would be awesome to. Idk just not something fancy because when I eat I look like a starving wolf and I dont really like the atmosphere in those places I want it to be more realxing than tense

• Brohoof 1

On Wednesday, August 09, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Crystal Peppermint said:

For my experience, what makes every date bad is the thinking of ideal dates.

If your partner likes you, even the smallest things can make both of you happy. Like going to buy some strawberries and make a cake together.

Life can sometimes be so simple.

I'll take you strawberry cake date, that could be really fun. Especially because I never baked a cake, so we could just goof around about how bad we are at it. 

I also think it just really doesn't matter, just don't choose something which takes too much of your attention, because you should mainly pay attention to your date.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Br O N Y said:

I'll take you strawberry cake date, that could be really fun. Especially because I never baked a cake, so we could just goof around about how bad we are at it. 

I also think it just really doesn't matter, just don't choose something which takes too much of your attention, because you should mainly pay attention to your date.

personally if someone were to take me out on a date i like it to be at my favorite kinda restaurant. A japanesse steak house were they cook the food right and front of you and flip shrimps in your mouth (heart)