Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your Ideal Date?

PlzDelete

Cafe, cinema, museum, exploring places. Maybe stay in & chill I'm more staying in person when it come to going out. If it going out like 8am that be fine.

Like to date a gymnat so she show some moves, either gym or park or beach where nobody about

Edited by Adam Burt
  • Brohoof 1

Having ice creams (me paying of course) and general hanging out. Maybe spend so much time outside that we'd be able see the stars in the sky later. You know, the kind of things people do with their friends too!

Something relaxing and low-intensity, that doesn't necessarily focus on doing something in particular. Maybe because I'm lazy or maybe because I think that would be more sincere... or maybe some of both heh

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

My ideal date would probably be playing video games with another individual. Although, not to the point where we would drive each other insane. Yeah, it's a bit lame, but I'm a simple person

I think a good date would be maybe something like going out to dinner somewhere and eating ( and probably debating who pays the bill :P ), then just  sitting and playing a game with local multiplayer, like Mario Kart or Mario Party or something like that. We may get frustrated at some points, but to be honest when I'm frustrated with games, I'm usually less angry than I seem. 

I say something like because I've never been on a real date once in my life.

• 1 year later...

Somewhere fun. The fair comes around every summer, and that would be really fun. After that playing video games or watching movies or MLP or something together until we pass out in each others' arms :wub: God, I wish I wasn't single.

• 3 months later...

I'd have to say coffee shops you heard that right friends I think of a relaxing day at a coffee shop. With my car waiting for us to go out for an adventure and sure enough I would enjoy a hike or a walk. My ideal date is spending time together essentially relaxing.

• Brohoof 2

I am kinda nerd so, I would enjoy playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2 player. If it was less romantic, then I would do Sonic Time Attack challenges :ph3ar: (basically, don't date me!)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I am kinda nerd so, I would enjoy playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2 player. If it was less romantic, then I would do Sonic Time Attack challenges :ph3ar: (basically, don't date me!)

Can;t argue with that. New Super Mario Bros is my favourite series of Mario games, though I haven;t played the Wii version

Edited by Princess of Bolts ⚡🔥⚡
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

Can;t argue with that. New Super Mario Bros is favourite series of Mario games, though I haven;t played the Wii version

The Wii version is a masterpiece. I still have a poster of it above me in my bedroom.

I can tell you all about it! This is probably why I haven't been successful dating anyone :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

The Wii version is a masterpiece. I still have a poster of it above me in my bedroom.

I can tell you all about it! This is probably why I haven't been successful dating anyone :mlp_icwudt:

Welp I haven;t ever tried dating anyone, so you;re atleast further than me 

Going to the county fair or watching the sunset in the bed of a pickup truck. Both have always been my dream date nights. :D

• Brohoof 3

On 5/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Going to the county fair or watching the sunset in the bed of a pickup truck. Both have always been my dream date nights. :D

My dream date night was a trip to the Moon. I doubt that will ever happen :wacko:

17 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

My dream date night was a trip to the Moon. I doubt that will ever happen :wacko:

Pfff. That'd be quite a date. xD I'd love to go to the moon too though.

• Brohoof 1